corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » mates exs?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mates exs?
Lynny

User status: Offline
4th Oct 04 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
when i got with sooty he had been with one of my mates, but that was about 7 month earlier, they were togetehr for less than 2 weeks, only saw eachother once, and nothing happened between them, she finished him etc, plus the fact that she hardly knew him and id been close mates with him for over a year at the time, we thought this was acceptable

plus she knew i was mad about him before they went out, and she only really did it out of boredem and for his looks, not coz she really knew him
wayne hiscock

4th Oct 04 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive been there

in ur m8s place

its not good m8

i wanted to kill him. but worked with him. i was in love with the girl. never forgave him really. still makes me feel sick
CorsaLad16v

4th Oct 04 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at school i used to make a habit of making the girl that one of my mates fancied.. fancy me. it wud piss him off so much but it was revenge for him being such a serious nobend
CorsaLad16v

4th Oct 04 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm such a bad bad person

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » mates exs? 22 database queries in 0.0093071 seconds