corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » OMFG - DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT LIKE BLOOD

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author OMFG - DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT LIKE BLOOD
big eck

User status: Offline
14th Oct 04 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
Your all so disgusted, but you wouldn't think twice if he were to have the same thing tattoo'd...

Yes having some colour under your skin and having most of the skin cut right off your arm is the same thing
3CorsaMeal

15th Oct 04 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

skanky fuck, he looks live he's the sort that will die young anyway.

his daugther will prob end up being a fcuk up too.

bet he smells like old function halls too, a little musty with hints of sweaty kids.

i wouldn't want to know him
Robbo

15th Oct 04 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
bet he smells like old function halls too, a little musty with hints of sweaty kids.
RS6

15th Oct 04 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a fcuking nutter, why would u do that? feel so sorry for the daughter what a great dad...role model

i read he plans next... "on the extreme note, I plan to split my tongue in a few months. Expect pictures. I'm gonna scalpel it to 0ga first though, and heal it well, as a split with a healed base has a bigger chance of healing nicely without any regrowth"

[Edited on 15-10-2004 by fastevoboy]
DimDG

15th Oct 04 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't know whether u guys saw it, but he gives a link where he shows another thing that has done to his arm, it's even sicker...What an @sshole...

Here is the link, make sure u haven't eaten the previous 2-3 hours...!
http://forums.ehacked.com/showthread.php?t=73
AdiSRI

15th Oct 04 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is proper wierd IMO.

Think about how much attention he has brought to scarification tho......

This is on every forum going now.
Tom

15th Oct 04 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Tattoo's and scarification are very very similar. I'm sure you know everying though so I wont say anymore.

I didn't get a tattoo to feel the pain which he obviously did, it's a totally different thing he's just a nutcase and I too fear for his kid.
projectcorsa

15th Oct 04 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all i can say is WHAT A COCK
chris_uk
Premium Member

15th Oct 04 at 13:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by projectcorsa
all i can say is WHAT A COCK

alli can say is.. what an avatar !
ed

15th Oct 04 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Tattoo's and scarification are very very similar. I'm sure you know everying though so I wont say anymore.

I didn't get a tattoo to feel the pain which he obviously did, it's a totally different thing he's just a nutcase and I too fear for his kid.

The pain is different. He is still marking his skin, but wis scaring instead of impregnating ink into it.
big eck

15th Oct 04 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

The pain is different. He is still marking his skin, but wis scaring instead of impregnating ink into it.

He isnt marking his skin, hes cutting it fukin off
ed

15th Oct 04 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should see branding if you think thats sick. They mark the skin with a red hot soldering iron with different sized ends on it to change the detail.
eightball

15th Oct 04 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what i find more worrying is that so many people on here are so quick to judge the guy - frequently folk post topics such as 'got shortchanged 10p in the supermarket, what should i do?' and recieve unanimous cries of 'go round and kick their fuck in!' or talk of how off their face they were on saturday night, or how they did 90mph up their local high street etc, etc etc. and more people congratulate/condone these behaviours than condemn them. cultures have been using scarification for centuries - yes the same ones that tattoing/piercing came from. 1800ed is perfectly correct; tattooing, piercing, branding, scarification all have the same origins. 10/15 years ago tattoed people were met with the same intolerance. this guy may well be a prick, or may well not, but how many times have you drawn a conclusion about someone based on 1 action or their looks and been completely wrong about them?
Graham

15th Oct 04 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eightball
what i find more worrying is that so many people on here are so quick to judge the guy - frequently folk post topics such as 'got shortchanged 10p in the supermarket, what should i do?' and recieve unanimous cries of 'go round and kick their fuck in!' or talk of how off their face they were on saturday night, or how they did 90mph up their local high street etc, etc etc. and more people congratulate/condone these behaviours than condemn them. cultures have been using scarification for centuries - yes the same ones that tattoing/piercing came from. 1800ed is perfectly correct; tattooing, piercing, branding, scarification all have the same origins. 10/15 years ago tattoed people were met with the same intolerance. this guy may well be a prick, or may well not, but how many times have you drawn a conclusion about someone based on 1 action or their looks and been completely wrong about them?

thank god there is someone else seein this. why the hell is the bloke fucked up? he isnt, so all you clowts gettin a tatto of "mum" on your arm, he mearly expressin his own artistic envisagement (is that even a word) in a different form. yeh it may be sick to all you pussys but i suggest you GTF (hes being different thats all) and visit www.stileproject.com
broster
Premium Member

15th Oct 04 at 21:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes it different but hes cutting his skin up, to me thats wierd, yes differed, yes hes expressing him self but still its fucking odd!
Andrew

15th Oct 04 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sick bastard
ed

15th Oct 04 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is very extreme, and in the UK you won't find many people that do scarification, which is why people find it shocking, but it doesn't make somone a sick freak.

"Judged for the way I look, not for the good that I have done" Thinka about it.
Nath

15th Oct 04 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It is very extreme, and in the UK you won't find many people that do scarification, which is why people find it shocking, but it doesn't make somone a sick freak.

Trying to be smart again

Graham

15th Oct 04 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:

Trying to be smart again

no actually talking some sense rather than the shite most of you lot come out with
Ian
Site Administrator

15th Oct 04 at 23:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Be honest, its slightly strange.

How many scarified people have you bumped in to at your local Mercedes garage? Didn't think so....

DimDG

16th Oct 04 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Thank god there is someone else seein this. why the hell is the bloke fucked up? he isnt, so all you clowts gettin a tatto of "mum" on your arm, he mearly expressin his own artistic envisagement (is that even a word) in a different form. yeh it may be sick to all you pussys but i suggest you GTF (hes being different thats all) and visit www.stileproject.com

U must b joking right? He is sick, that's the least someone could say about him. He has nothing to do in his life, so in order to draw the peoples' attention he does this shit stuff, perhaps next week he will cut off his pennis with no anesthesia and he'll be proud of it. Tattooing has nothing to do with this kind of stuff! The fact that someone may want to differ from the others doesn't mean that he has to cut off his skin or other parts of his body, and then be proud that he resisted the pain! He's a psycho, that's for sure, what frightens me is that there are people that find this logical and cool. Why for God's sake tolerate this pain and lose all this blood? This is a test that only psychos would want to do. Mercy...
Graham

16th Oct 04 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"the problem is not his body modification, but your ignorance and prejudice to him"

think about that before you post a reply
eightball

16th Oct 04 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How many scarified people have you bumped in to at your local Mercedes garage?

so someone's worth is measured by whether or not they can afford a mercedes, or put in simpler terms, how much money they have? i see what you're saying, but i think these comments are all knee jerk reactions to something that isn't commonplace - people feel threatened (frightened?) by the unfamiliar, so react in an extreme way. as for saying it's not the same as tattooing - it's EXACTLY the same thing - traditional borneo hand rake methods used scarification (they had no tattoo machines handy ). ALL bodyart is essentially marking or adorning for aesthetic or ritual purpose, including celebration. i suggest that if you know nothing about something you make no comment on it.
Graham

16th Oct 04 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not many people like you eightball, hats off to ya
Carly

16th Oct 04 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its disturbing for people to enjoy pain

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » OMFG - DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT LIKE BLOOD 22 database queries in 0.0147550 seconds