corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Best places to go out new years

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best places to go out new years
myaztecorsa

User status: Offline
9th Dec 04 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CrazyCarlo
quote:
Originally posted by myaztecorsa
A great Liverpool night out on New Years would involve (in this order) La'Go, Llyods Bar in concert square, Modo's, Mood, Society, house party in my house with lots of the girls from the club

my mate live in a flat right next to modo, was a mint night when we all went to liverpool. Can't beat it.

It is pretty cool, a bit outshone by the newer bars though IMO. When was the last time you came up this end? If it was a while ago, you'll be surprised to see how many new bars have opened.
Tom

10th Dec 04 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Myaztecorsa -

Aint got anything on the road at the minute got an old shape sri, but i'm paying silly silly debts off then after something over 200bhp and rwd next
Carl

10th Dec 04 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
A great Liverpool night out on New Years would involve (in this order) La'Go, Llyods Bar in concert square, Modo's, Mood, Society, house party in my house with lots of the girls from the club

my mate live in a flat right next to modo, was a mint night when we all went to liverpool. Can't beat it.

It is pretty cool, a bit outshone by the newer bars though IMO. When was the last time you came up this end? If it was a while ago, you'll be surprised to see how many new bars have opened.

Late September, the amount of good looking women was unbelievable and being able to walk 15 metres from modo and be in bed was amazing. I know why my mate lives in Liverpool now!
Tom

10th Dec 04 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Late September, the amount of good looking women was unbelievable and being able to walk 15 metres from modo and be in bed was amazing. I know why my mate lives in Liverpool now!

Birds are ace aren't they he's right tho modo's a bit in the shadow now, still nice and chilled outside in the summer but inside of a night it's quite dull imo

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Best places to go out new years 22 database queries in 0.1946199 seconds