corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What would you choose & give your reason

Poll: What would you choose & give your reason
  JDM ITR
  Clio Cup
  M3
  EK9 CTR

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What would you choose & give your reason
TNM

User status: Offline
1st Feb 05 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After having shhexy rex i think the closest you will be able to get to it is the M3.
Clio will be too small for you.
and the others are a bit old shaped.
Are you still running the corsa as well?
jr

1st Feb 05 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

civic

rare, the fact that other ppl are unlikey to know what it is will surely be better as it wont attract attention, build quality should be good and id imagine cheaper to run the the ITR and the M3
hazey-corsa

1st Feb 05 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Defo the ITR cause handling is supposed to be great as long as your not stupid like my mate who took a 90 degree corner at about 80ish and ended up ina ditch, altho he didnt actually have a scratch on him so imagine they are quite safe too!

Also they are around 190ish brake out of a 1.8 look sexy (both import and UK IMO) have decent interiors for a Jap car and should keep its value quite well. You will save money on running and servicing compared to the M3, Clio Im not fond of personally, and Civic I like but since you are used to a Rex i.e. a lot bigger car I would say it is more suited to you
big eck

1st Feb 05 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hard choice that, I wouldnt choose the civic, too old lookin, not a big fan of clios so no there aswell, it would be a coin toss between the M3 or the ITR, both look stunning but the M3 has build quality on its side however the ITR is very rare so I think that I would have to have that.
Ditch

1st Feb 05 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No question, if you can afford the M3, and its an Evolution model, then go for it.

will blow the rest of the cars on your list away, yet are extremely refined whilst doing it!!

Was heading sideways round roundabouts in a lovely Estoril Blue convertable one just this time yesterday, and I can honestly say it wont be a dissapointment after owning the Rex.

The CTR or ITR just wont have the huge spread of torque that you will be used to in the rex

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What would you choose & give your reason 22 database queries in 0.0110850 seconds