Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » SHOULD I SELL JAGCORSA

Poll: SHOULD I SELL JAGCORSA
  Keep the car for another show season and then sell up
  keep the car and then do more mods to it next year
  sell the car - 10k or more
  OTHER....... please specify

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SHOULD I SELL JAGCORSA
jr

User status: Offline
6th Mar 05 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jamie

6th Mar 05 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£10.5k I'd sell it instantly mate

BUT

I would also keep it for show season, maybe sell half way though?
FlamingCorsa

6th Mar 05 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea maybe i should stick a for sale sign up at max live! will get to few shows then and maybe c if i wanna part with it then
stuartmitchell

6th Mar 05 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get this show season out of the way and raise even more interest in the car then sell it

I would be tempted to drive to the shops in it though to see what sort of looks you would get
raptor corsa

6th Mar 05 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep it 4 now, although 10.5 is tempting, ask him wat he'd do with it...
chumbly_warner
Premium Member

6th Mar 05 at 23:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know you have put alot of work into this car, but do a full show season and then just enjoy the car, get it insured and tak it out for a spin. To see the looks on peoples faces as u drive by them would be great.

Ashley
Lee 16v

6th Mar 05 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep it for half a season or so, to gather interest, and sell it during show season.... i wud imagine u would get alot of offers from advertising at shows
bradfincham

7th Mar 05 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sell it,
its won the shows and got a cover shoot,i feel if keep another year people wont be as keen! YOU would be stupid not to accept 10k for it now!
Id say sell it, and get a house and modify the astra turbo,actually enjoy driving the car! Jag corsa can never be road worthy!

Id say sell it and move on!
Sidesport

7th Mar 05 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if anyone offers you 10k or over i would take the money 100%.
Ally

7th Mar 05 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bradfincham
Sell it,
its won the shows and got a cover shoot,i feel if keep another year people wont be as keen! YOU would be stupid not to accept 10k for it now!
Id say sell it, and get a house and modify the astra turbo,actually enjoy driving the car! Jag corsa can never be road worthy!

Id say sell it and move on!

couldnt agree more
wayne hiscock

7th Mar 05 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to b honest at car shows i would rather see your astra than the corsa

selling for 10k has got to be a huge bonus.

i'd sell
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

7th Mar 05 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
only thing i would say about putting it on the road is gonna be one slight bump or pothole and you may start to see cracks as with all fibre glass

as you havnt seen a full season with it yet i would take it to all shows on a trailer this year, look after it and keep it in mint condition while getting loads of interest then see how much you can sell it for at the end of the year

I'm with Kerry on this one mate, you reallllllly want the car to hold its value, personally if you have been offered over 10k i would take it chances are you wont see that offer again i sometimes think about selling my car just so i can put money towards a flat or house
FlamingCorsa

7th Mar 05 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea i know wot u guys are saying!!!! its just hard to sell up cos of all the work i have put into it and if i started another project similar wud take me 1-2years to get it to same standard as the jagcorsa!

dont really want to do much else to the astra cos worried bout the fuel consumption as it is!!!

gonna be a shock i know going from 85bhp 1.4 8v fuel bill to 286bhp 2litre tubo fuel bill - lol
FlamingCorsa

7th Mar 05 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stoneyginger
quote:
only thing i would say about putting it on the road is gonna be one slight bump or pothole and you may start to see cracks as with all fibre glass

as you havnt seen a full season with it yet i would take it to all shows on a trailer this year, look after it and keep it in mint condition while getting loads of interest then see how much you can sell it for at the end of the year

I'm with Kerry on this one mate, you reallllllly want the car to hold its value, personally if you have been offered over 10k i would take it chances are you wont see that offer again i sometimes think about selling my car just so i can put money towards a flat or house

i dont really want to buy a house of flat i like living at home cos its good financially! hehe

wud only be getting a house cos its the right thing to do!
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

7th Mar 05 at 11:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

providing you dont always have a heavy foot the astra won't be that bad , my Xe is far better on fuel than my 1.4 engine was if just run calmly ........... stay off the boost . You'll figure out what you are going to do mate
Pablo

7th Mar 05 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Sell it, you've had your fun - its only going to lose you money now!! Get money into a house and concentrate on the Astra LET
FlamingCorsa

7th Mar 05 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well we went out on a test drive in the astra and he only had it on boost 2-3times hard! rest was normal boring driving and it averages 23then!!!! ummm, its gonna be between bad and very bad i think! should be fun, will have to get a bike to go to work in the end - lol
stuartmitchell

7th Mar 05 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
quote:
Originally posted by Stoneyginger
quote:

i dont really want to buy a house of flat i like living at home cos its good financially! hehe

wud only be getting a house cos its the right thing to do!

You could modify the house with chrome door handles and a lambo doors etc

Imagine the sound system you could fit in it too
Gavin
Premium Member

7th Mar 05 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all depends on how much more features u want.....

ur've put alot of hard work into the car and the reward for it has been the features and recongition

however.... 10.5k is alot of money..... and may be best to sell up now and run with the cash then to try to sell it after the season has ended

pew pew pew pewwwww
hodaz

7th Mar 05 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sell it while its still fresh, one stone flies up off the road and cracks a bit of the filler, then your guna loose 3k value or summat, sell while its still perfect
Danny69

7th Mar 05 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sell for 10k+ mate definately!!! at the end of the day thats alot of money and a house is only going to make you more money in the long run!!!
Andy GSi

7th Mar 05 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
i dnt understand why somebody will offer u 10k for it. its a nice and laods of excellent work has gone into it, but surely it only has value to you as you made it. its jst a modded corsa to other people and everybody at shows will know whos work it is.

anyway, i would probably keep it and do a full show season with it and then decide next year

totally what i thought. the buyer will have to be a company or a person who has money to burn! or they might just like to show a car off at shows! good luck what ever u decide to do. get one more years shows out of it!

[Edited on 07-03-2005 by andysri]
corsa5dr

7th Mar 05 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sell Sell Sell!
Tom

7th Mar 05 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Defo sell imo.
cossie_corsa

7th Mar 05 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sell

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » SHOULD I SELL JAGCORSA 23 database queries in 0.0150061 seconds