corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Our 2Ltr 16v GSI!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Our 2Ltr 16v GSI!
--Dave--
Banned

User status: Offline
12th Jul 05 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Petty
one thing I have noticed on this site girls don't last long on here they don't seem to be able to take the abuse and run away never to be seen again.

with the exception of:

Sassy (the ultimate attention whore)
Kerry
CCA
Liusa
Ally

these all have a sense of humor and seem able to take abuse 24/7

We salute you ladies
Brett
Premium Member

12th Jul 05 at 15:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
one thing I have noticed on this site girls don't last long on here they don't seem to be able to take the abuse and run away never to be seen again.

but they say stupid things!?

i.e. "how do i find out how many nuts hold on my wheels" (not naming, but begins with C )

[Edited on 12-07-2005 by loafofbrett]
Jake

12th Jul 05 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

charlene
Mark Petty

12th Jul 05 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
quote:

with the exception of:

Sassy (the ultimate attention whore)
Kerry
CCA
Liusa
Ally

these all have a sense of humor and seem able to take abuse 24/7

We salute you ladies

very true they are the only ones who can take the abuse. Dannie somehow is still here she gets abuse constantly
Brett
Premium Member

12th Jul 05 at 15:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dannie isn't real
--Dave--
Banned

12th Jul 05 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^ correct.

It's either Joff or Trotty
Brett
Premium Member

12th Jul 05 at 15:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I however will be female soon, once my sex change is complete so i can become a lesbian
Mark Petty

12th Jul 05 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
^^^ correct.

It's either Joff or Trotty

I reckon none of the girls are real they have got to be Joff, no girl can take that much abuse
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jul 05 at 15:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
why is everyone else allowed to be called a nob and have abuse (including me) hurled at them ?
You can call me a nob if you want, I'm just puzzled as to why you need to be so offensive in pointing out to me that there's no pics there. Just say 'there's no pics there'.
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jul 05 at 15:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Skinz
someone just seeking attention
What's your excuse.
Brett
Premium Member

12th Jul 05 at 15:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
why is everyone else allowed to be called a nob and have abuse (including me) hurled at them ?
You can call me a nob if you want, I'm just puzzled as to why you need to be so offensive in pointing out to me that there's no pics there. Just say 'there's no pics there'.

You know i'm only messin tho! Don't be actin like you got all offended by it
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jul 05 at 15:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i.e. "how do i find out how many nuts hold on my wheels"
The answer is look on the wheel and count them. Nothing more, nothing less. The abuse and judgement that comes with it is entirely unnecessary. I could say you are too dumb to go to the Post Office and fill in a form, but I didn't, I gave you the web address, spoke to the other guy to try and sort the thing out etc., could have just laughed and called you a nob, would have been easier for me and got me through the day easier.

Then again, I'm not judgemental and tactless.
Brett
Premium Member

12th Jul 05 at 15:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:

i.e. "how do i find out how many nuts hold on my wheels"
The answer is look on the wheel and count them. Nothing more, nothing less. The abuse and judgement that comes with it is entirely unnecessary. I could say you are too dumb to go to the Post Office and fill in a form, but I didn't, I gave you the web address, spoke to the other guy to try and sort the thing out etc., could have just laughed and called you a nob, would have been easier for me and got me through the day easier.

Then again, I'm not judgemental and tactless.

I would laugh
It would certainly make the site better if lord Ian called people nob's more often

also, i would have been just as content with you staying out of the issue, it's not your job to have to bend over backwards all the time!

it's not "ian's advice Q&A", it's a public forum.

Not that what you do isnt appreciated. BUT you shouldn't be spittin it back in people's face afterwards.

[Edited on 12-07-2005 by loafofbrett]
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jul 05 at 15:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Don't be actin like you got all offended by it
I didn't - hence why I haven't done anything about it. Other peolpe don't take it so lightly though, people leave because of what other say to them. Thats hardly appreciating the joke is it.
Macca_G

12th Jul 05 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with Ian there is no excuse for some of the remarks on here, its reminds me of a nursery or infant school when kids learn to swear .. P.s. i like a joke as much as the next person but sometimes people TRY TO HARD to be funny and it just aint funny...
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jul 05 at 15:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It would certainly make the site better if lord Ian called people nob's more often
Its not unknown but you'll need to spend a lot of time searching, I couldn't put my hand on one but I know I've done it. Generally when talking is clearly going nowhere. Bans usually follow shortly if that helps you find them.
Corsa E-Tec

12th Jul 05 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people need to grow up on here basicly. the sad thing is that alot fo these peeps are old enough to be reasonable.

[Edited on 12-07-2005 by Corsa E-Tec]
Jake

12th Jul 05 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes but thats what blokes are like, just a load of pisstakers - nothing should come of it. If anything nothings worse than "pics", "vids", etc....

[Edited on 12-07-2005 by jake]
Brett
Premium Member

12th Jul 05 at 15:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics?
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jul 05 at 15:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
just a load of pisstakers
In the same company, maybe. In polite company, or the company of people who are unsure or new, maybe not.

Off Day maybe, thats where the crap gets moved to. However any thread elsewhere should be safe from offensive replies. Posts in GC about a car should be safe places to talk about cars.

[Edited on 12-07-2005 by Ian]
Macca_G

12th Jul 05 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yes but thats what blokes are like, just a load of pisstakers - nothing should come of it. If anything nothings worse that "GTF", "pics", "vids", etc....

Yeah with thier mates, not people you dont know... new people register post 1 post then leave coz they have been hurled abuse at... makes a good name for corsasport doesn't it
Skinz

12th Jul 05 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you mean should be a safe place
Skinz

12th Jul 05 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Macca_G
quote:
yes but thats what blokes are like, just a load of pisstakers - nothing should come of it. If anything nothings worse that "GTF", "pics", "vids", etc....

Yeah with thier mates, not people you dont know... new people register post 1 post then leave coz they have been hurled abuse at... makes a good name for corsasport doesn't it

i dont think its as bad as you make out, genuine new people with genuine questions dont get hurled abuse
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jul 05 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
you shouldn't be spittin it back in people's face afterwards.
Agreed - sorry - that was not entirely my intention. Just making the point that people make effort to help out etc. and generally make things good, and others just take the piss and banter. If the banter people also helped newbies then yeah, sound. Best they manage though is usually to scare them off.

Just banter all the time with no bounds. Banter between yourself, but don't bloody upset newbies or girls as that is not nice!
Brett
Premium Member

12th Jul 05 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and, if she had have put pictures of her car on here and people had said it was poo, is that a problem?

Ask for people's opinions and you get them, altho they might not necessarily be what you want to hear.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Our 2Ltr 16v GSI! 22 database queries in 0.0148978 seconds