corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just got pulled :|

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just got pulled :|
L33 LEG
Banned

User status: Offline
6th Jan 06 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im awaiting davido to come back on and give me the bollocking of my life for sayin that

im sure theyr are decent coppers about tho....
Rob B

6th Jan 06 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Davido
quote:
Originally posted by Rob B
Apprently went a bit to fast round a roundabout which i dont belive i did but anyway to be honest the guy was pretty sound... i was going probably a tad over the speed limit, its a duel carrigeway, my rear lights have no reflectors and my numberplate is spaced out wrong and he didnt mention either of them...

He basically just said to me i have two warnings this is my first if i get done again my car gets impounded

I thought they would have to issue me with something as my first warning ... ?

Anyone care to shed some light

so you are driving illegal with illegal rear lights and number plates, you were going over the limit, you deserve to get pulled. For having stupid rear lights which you cant probably clearly make out when your braking i hope you get pulled again.

Hows about SMB, i said he was pretty sound and i know he could of done me for more which he didnt, rear lights are hardly stupid they still clearly show the lights through they just dont have a reflector....

If you wanna be a bitch about it then be one but i hardly insulted the Officer did i
L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jan 06 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ ur nice legal plates u have there davido
Rob B

6th Jan 06 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MR2Mike

6th Jan 06 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao hes a copper though, they have their own very nice easy law to follow
Tom

6th Jan 06 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this, but surely he'd have to give you points rather than impound your car
Rob B

6th Jan 06 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dunno Tom i dont really know the rules
Tom

6th Jan 06 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not sure, but if you were a normal old lady who happened to be driving too fast i'm pretty sure they wouldn't say that to her. you could fight your way out of it, as even if they classify you as some sort of boy racer they have no evidence, not like you were driving round in a cruise etc where something illegal was going on.
Davido

6th Jan 06 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Corsa
lol, im a short arse aswell, but couldnt have allowed that to happen either

but davido would let it happen, to me only a wanker would do that. he is a copper, maybe i was right in fact and that all coppers are wankers

of course its wrong for a bloke to hit a women that was never the issue, your getting your self lost lee with what my point was, if i was walking to the shop and seen an incident occuring course id do something but going over and challenging someone sad as it is to say in our life now is just not worth it.
Davido

6th Jan 06 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah and rightly i got pulled and changed them plates within the 7 days given to me. I tried my luck and got caught. whoopi do.
when posts like this arise it just shows how immature and quite stupid alot of you are.
L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jan 06 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so i havnt got myself lost with ur point. uv jst said that if u saw a fight happening in the streets u wudnt help them out! and i was saying that i wud do.

am i still 'lost' with ur point?
L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jan 06 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Davido
yeah and rightly i got pulled and changed them plates within the 7 days given to me. I tried my luck and got caught. whoopi do.
when posts like this arise it just shows how immature and quite stupid alot of you are.

u got 7 days to change it?

i put my L33 LEG plate on my saxo with the ££ a backwards EE, the same day a copper told me to change them and fined me straight away, the next day i stuck the legal plates over them but the front came off so i still had an illegal plate on the front and that sam day (a day after i got fined for it without a 7 day chance) the copper fined me again.

hmm, maybe coppers do have diifferent rules, sure seems like it anyway
MR2Mike

6th Jan 06 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes they do, and if you dont know your rights they walk all over you
L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jan 06 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yes they do, and if you dont know your rights they walk all over you

thing is tho, i do know whats right and wrong and what they can and can't do to me, but when i explain my rights to them thats when they say ur gettin 'cocky' and they dont like the way u apparantly know better than them so things jst go from bad to worse from then
MR2Mike

6th Jan 06 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep, exactly right, you cant talk back at all even if youre 100% correct, because then the cunts dont have the "power" anymore lol
L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jan 06 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the 'power'.

but im sure everyone on here wud like to disagree with us like always....
Marshall

6th Jan 06 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got pulled on saturday, new years eve,doing 50 in a 30 in town and chucking it round a corner and onto the other side of the road, with 4 mates in the corsa. they could never have proved i was goining that fast, but i definitely was at least, and i didn't know where they had seen me and called they kinda called my bluff. i think They were waiting at the crossing which i swung around, so just assumed i was doing about 50 down the road. when they pulled me up after following me 4 a bit they subsiquently let me of with a warning, i just had the produce my documents e.t.c to the cop shop.

But the thing that pissed me off the most was the the women officer, who was actually quite fit said she didn't want to give me a ticket cus it would really hurt my pocket. She assumed jus cus i was speeding in a corsa i was some king of poor chav, which really hacked me off. Im doing my a levels at the leading 6th form school in the area and have a more than healthy bank account- about 5500 and im only 17, ready to by a new car with.

sorry to ramble

anyway have any of u had this same kind of prejudice?
Fad

6th Jan 06 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just read some of this thread and think its totally laughable what people have said...

Rob you got pulled nothing new? Happend to me loads of times just have to be polite to the copper and co-operate. Most coppers will give you an informal warning note down your number plate and at worst flag your car which means if you are caught in another short space of time they will ticket you...

Cars that get impounded would have to be in serious casses where they are repeat offenders and driving something nothing short of a wreck.

In my opinion half the modified cars that have neon washer jets, driving with fogs on, underside neons and silly loud exhausts should be pulled....your are breaking the law so deal with the consequences.
MR2Mike

6th Jan 06 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

robs car isnt like that though fad
L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jan 06 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

charly i know what u mean with them thinking that ur a poor sod cos ur driving aroun in a corsa. me on the otherhand got a different reaction lol. they knew me very well these coprs and nopt being big headed o out but my saxo was easily the newest and most modded car aroun this small town i hang round in (totally full of boyracers), the cops knew that i dont work but also know that everyday and night i could easily afford to drive around constantly and still afford to kit up my car. hence why i got searched for drugs alot
Tom

6th Jan 06 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
Just read some of this thread and think its totally laughable what people have said...

Rob you got pulled nothing new? Happend to me loads of times just have to be polite to the copper and co-operate. Most coppers will give you an informal warning note down your number plate and at worst flag your car which means if you are caught in another short space of time they will ticket you...

Cars that get impounded would have to be in serious casses where they are repeat offenders and driving something nothing short of a wreck.

In my opinion half the modified cars that have neon washer jets, driving with fogs on, underside neons and silly loud exhausts should be pulled....your are breaking the law so deal with the consequences.

Agree in theory (especially about the cars that have crashed into motorworld ) but I kind of disagree about showing them respect bit. Fair play I always in the past have tried to be as forthcoming and polite as possible, but some coppers really are power hungry for the sake of it, most are taking their day out on you. I know we have to have a policed state I just hate the fact it more than often depends on their mood.
Meat-Pie-SRI

6th Jan 06 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in response to Charly; They don't need to prove your speed, could just do you for Dangerous or careless driving, doing anywhere near 50 in a 30 is dangerous and means you come across as a chav, a young person with no driving experience driving like a dick, and you moan about the way you were dealt with! you're lucky to still have a licence!

[Edited on 06-01-2006 by Meat-Pie-SRI]
L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jan 06 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
robs car isnt like that though fad

neither was mine but hes right, we drive modded cars so wev got to expect to get pulled over. i used to get pulled everyday but it never bothered me really
MR2Mike

Tom

quote:
Originally posted by Charly
i got pulled on saturday, new years eve,doing 50 in a 30 in town and chucking it round a corner and onto the other side of the road, with 4 mates in the corsa. they could never have proved i was goining that fast, but i definitely was at least, and i didn't know where they had seen me and called they kinda called my bluff. i think They were waiting at the crossing which i swung around, so just assumed i was doing about 50 down the road. when they pulled me up after following me 4 a bit they subsiquently let me of with a warning, i just had the produce my documents e.t.c to the cop shop.

But the thing that pissed me off the most was the the women officer, who was actually quite fit said she didn't want to give me a ticket cus it would really hurt my pocket. She assumed jus cus i was speeding in a corsa i was some king of poor chav, which really hacked me off. Im doing my a levels at the leading 6th form school in the area and have a more than healthy bank account- about 5500 and im only 17, ready to by a new car with.

sorry to ramble

anyway have any of u had this same kind of prejudice?

You've just got a damaged ego would you rather they did fine you because you can afford to pay it

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just got pulled :| 22 database queries in 0.5051980 seconds