corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I got Id'd

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I got Id'd
stinga

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 06 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got id'd for a scratch card at a petrol station, after i just filled my car up........ i gave her my 'driving license' and she still had to work out my age. some people are just thick pikie scumbags
Tom

3rd Apr 06 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd love to get Id'd I only get kb'd now and then for being to pissed or being barred cos' i'm cool

My mate who was 22 yesterday looks about 10 she got id'd for smokes in the petrol station, funniest thing was she was paying for petrol at the same time
timmy101

3rd Apr 06 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kind of off topic but would any of you that work in bar etc acept RAF id. my mate was back for the weekend and we all went bowling and they wouldnt let him get a drink because he only had his RAF card
Lynny

3rd Apr 06 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by timmy101
kind of off topic but would any of you that work in bar etc acept RAF id. my mate was back for the weekend and we all went bowling and they wouldnt let him get a drink because he only had his RAF card

we didnt used to accept anything except passports and driving licences. they now occasionally accept army, navy etc if there is a base local to the pub.
way we use it though, if someone comes to the bar that we dont like the look of, either looks rough or is a chav, has attitude etc, and they have ID we either say its a 21 bar and dont serve them, or if they have a connections card etc just say we dont accept them, even though we would if someone who looked reasonable came to the bar....
Cosmo

3rd Apr 06 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gianluigi
people under 18 cant sell alcohol, so in tesco they need an oldie looking over them as they do it

I thought the law was over 16's can sell unopened alcohol, so in supermarkets and that sort of place its OK?
timmy101

3rd Apr 06 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by gianluigi
people under 18 cant sell alcohol, so in tesco they need an oldie looking over them as they do it

I thought the law was over 16's can sell unopened alcohol, so in supermarkets and that sort of place its OK?

i work at iceland and if your under 18 you need a over 18 to be present. if it is the police the supervising person would be the one that gets in trouble
gianluigi

3rd Apr 06 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember some polish people were not allowed into the nightclub because they only had their polish drivers licence, felt well sorry for them, they were in the queue for ages
Patrick

3rd Apr 06 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got asked for some ID a couple of weeks ago. After stating that I am 24, have 3 kids, and have started receeding, I reluctantly got my driving licence out.
gianluigi

3rd Apr 06 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick
I got asked for some ID a couple of weeks ago. After stating that I am 24, have 3 kids, and have started receeding, I reluctantly got my driving licence out.

schoey

3rd Apr 06 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i carry my id with me all the time, dont see the harm in not carrying it, just incase you do get id'd. I must admit though a lot of my mates are 24/25 and keep getting id'd. Kinda takes the mick, but we all just carry it with us, so no problems really
Carl

3rd Apr 06 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lynny_sxi
FFS i work on a bar and HATE people who kick off about being Id'd! not only can you lose your job, and the pub its licence, but the fine has now gone up to £20k!!!! this is paid by the person failing to ID and not the company. is it so hard to carry round a driving licence, its the same size as a credit card. stop being so pathetic and whinging about someone doing their job.

Same here, work in an off - licence though, however i ask politely for ID, however don't give a fuck what they say, once i've asked for it unless they pull a knife/gun etc they arn't getting served. ITs an 80 quid on the spot fine for serving underage, not risking that for someone i don't know.
Ant

4th Apr 06 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Licensing laws have been transferred to the local authorities in the last year and there is ever increasing demand by these local authorities upon the premises licence holders to play by their rules.

For the record the bar tender would never get a £20k nor would the designated premises supervisor think upper limit here is £2k

A premises licence holder may get a £20k fine though for trading not in accordance with there licence (outside of their agreed hours) Selling to an under age person does not constitute this though.
boyracer2002

4th Apr 06 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you dont even look young

I got my license taken off my other week - typical the weekend i go out without id i got asked had to quickly tell em why
Rileysport

4th Apr 06 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by boyracer2002
you dont even look young

I got my license taken off my other week - typical the weekend i go out without id i got asked had to quickly tell em why

When i got banned... tesco id'd me the day after
Krammy

4th Apr 06 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get Id'ed... it dont bother me at all.

Cause down the line...you wont need hair dye/face cream to keep looking young..while all your other mates fall apart with age...you are the icon that can still go lol
Charlene

4th Apr 06 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont mind getting ID'd by the bouncers outside etc but i hate then going to the bar after getting in without being asked and then being asked at the bar

Plus i hate going into a pub and seeing people underage got in and got served when i got ID'd
ssj_kakarot

4th Apr 06 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol i remever one time when i went over the town after i had just turned 18, i had lost my lisence so took my passport out as was my mates birthday and didnt want to get knocked back

any way went to go in a club, the bouncer asked for id so i gave him the passport and he said it wasnt mine, so i argued with him for a while asking who the hell would lend me there passport and who looks like me enough for it to work.

he then asked me for my date of birth to which i replied wrongly lol, needless to say i never did get in that night club, despite having ID.
chris_uk
Premium Member

4th Apr 06 at 11:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i go to clubs and they ask everyone but me i kick off..
Lynny

4th Apr 06 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by aritchie
Licensing laws have been transferred to the local authorities in the last year and there is ever increasing demand by these local authorities upon the premises licence holders to play by their rules.

For the record the bar tender would never get a £20k nor would the designated premises supervisor think upper limit here is £2k

A premises licence holder may get a £20k fine though for trading not in accordance with there licence (outside of their agreed hours) Selling to an under age person does not constitute this though.

not arguing this one, give me your address and ill post you the copy of the letter i recieved when the licencing laws changed regarding the increase in fine
chris_uk
Premium Member

4th Apr 06 at 11:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go lynny, go

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I got Id'd 22 database queries in 0.0119162 seconds