corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tailgaters

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tailgaters
Marc

User status: Offline
24th May 06 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pull over?
K2 GTi

24th May 06 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its on a single lane carridge way and you don't know they are feds, hense UNDERCOVER!
ECCLESri
Banned

24th May 06 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no he didnt have lights on or anything, i didnt know it was a copper until he got one of his boys in his cop van to pull me over later on.
Marc

24th May 06 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You got done for what exactly?
ECCLESri
Banned

24th May 06 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant remember what he caleld it, but basically being a nuisance on the roads i was doing around 25mph which was a perfectly normal speed thru town and this car came right on my ass flashing me so he pissed me off so i slowed down a bit and then saw a cop van at the bottom of the road watchin me so i sped up to the limit and went but they both followed me.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

24th May 06 at 15:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spray your windscreen jets

sxi16vjoe

24th May 06 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rcb
Best way to deal with em?

I get them often in 30 zones, especially BMW drivers - they seem to think they are allowed to do 50+ around schools

Usually I slow down even more to about 20ish, love seeing their faces when you do that

If you done that to me id drive straight into you. Giving you whiplash then I'll drag you out the car and fucking whack you. I hate people who brake for no reason. So what if someones up your ass. Deal with it
Jambo

24th May 06 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice Joe

Tailgating is wrong, and dangerous you have every right to tap the brakes. If your tailgaiting someone expect them to react.

Carl

24th May 06 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ECCLESri
cant remember what he caleld it, but basically being a nuisance on the roads i was doing around 25mph which was a perfectly normal speed thru town and this car came right on my ass flashing me so he pissed me off so i slowed down a bit and then saw a cop van at the bottom of the road watchin me so i sped up to the limit and went but they both followed me.

Thats becuase you were a known twat though, not just a normal law abiding motorist.
sxi16vjoe

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Nice Joe

Tailgating is wrong, and dangerous you have every right to tap the brakes. If your tailgaiting someone expect them to react.

It boils my blood when people brake for no reason. I like to be close enough to the car in front so I can smell what they ate for breakfast
Ry_B
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by sxi16vjoe
If you done that to me id drive straight into you. Giving you whiplash then I'll drag you out the car and fucking whack you. I hate people who brake for no reason. So what if someones up your ass. Deal with it

Are you admitting you tailgate for no reason other than to break the speed limit in a 30 zone?
Ry_B
Banned

24th May 06 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It boils my blood when people brake for no reason. I like to be close enough to the car in front so I can smell what they ate for breakfast

No reason!?

Tailgaiting is more than enough reason to give people a brake test!

[Edited on 24-05-2006 by Rcb]
Jambo

24th May 06 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Nice Joe

Youll be able to see what they had for breakfast if you crash into them. Not clever
sxi16vjoe

quote:
Originally posted by Rcb
quote:

Are you admitting you tailgate for no reason other than to break the speed limit in a 30 zone?

Can you not read you cock? I said "if"

Marc

I'm taking a drive to Kent to tailgate Joe, he sounds ace
sxi16vjoe

quote:
quote:
quote:
Nice Joe

Youll be able to see what they had for breakfast if you crash into them. Not clever

Good job I cant drive at the mo then
Ry_B
Banned

24th May 06 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rcb
quote:

Can you not read you cock? I said "if"

Yes I can read perfectly well, which is why I read it saying "if you done that to me" which is implying that you do do it!

Can you not read?
sxi16vjoe

24th May 06 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if if if if if if if
Carl

24th May 06 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Joe's seen the word tail and got confused, there on about cars, not bumping into people's bum holes with your dick out.
sxi16vjoe

24th May 06 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
Joe's seen the word tail and got confused, there on about cars, not bumping into people's bum holes with your dick out.

Do you want it up the shitter or something?
Carl

24th May 06 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, my subliminal messages must have worked.
PaulW

24th May 06 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PaulW

24th May 06 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rcb
Best way to deal with em?

I get them often in 30 zones, especially BMW drivers - they seem to think they are allowed to do 50+ around schools

Usually I slow down even more to about 20ish, love seeing their faces when you do that

also what I do tbh, and is what my instructor told me to do, if you are being tailgated, increase the distance between you and the car infornt by slowing down, but not braking hard.

cocks that tailgate for no reason on a speed limited road (regardless if its motorway, country, school lane, whatever) when your doing the limit, and they come up fast behind you and sit on your bumper, need a good kicking
skell

24th May 06 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Lee
i did it in the little 1.2i spin.

SOME TWAT in a 325 in fast lane... i was doing 80 ish and he sat on my arse... i got level with a car in middle lane and sat there!

oh the rage of the driver behind was awesome!

[Edited on 24-05-2006 by Rob_Lee]

I dont think he was the one being a twat Your even worse than the MIDDLE LANERS ........ ps whats wrong with owning a 325 and being in the 'fast lane' as you call it!
gavin18787
Premium Member

24th May 06 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was been tail gated the other day and didnt have to do anything as he fucked it up himself.
I was driving down southend seafront which anyone who has been there knows that it is a strict 30 limit with cameras all the way along it. So i was happily cruising along at 30 and this feista full of "cool kids" comes flying up behind me and sits on my arse. I just ignored it and carried on. then there was a gap in traffic coming the other way so he sped up and over took. He then cut back in front relised he was doing about 40 through a camera slammed on locked up and hit the kurb as he was still turning in from the over take
Needless to say i laughed

[Edited on 24-05-2006 by gavin18787]

Drives supercharged Tec with torque

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tailgaters 23 database queries in 0.0899460 seconds