corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » VBOA Billing '06 - Any news on this?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VBOA Billing '06 - Any news on this?
Daimo B

User status: Offline
5th Jul 06 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks, but i think i'll pass. Do something nice only to get slated to fck but some ignorent assholes online (why do you think you've never seen Donna online since the incident in premium that we got to read)......

I also note how there were no other cars other than Corsas this year at PVS.... Yet when I said that it should be only corsas in 03, i got a load of sh1t for it......

Thanks, i'll pass, im not into doing nice things for people and getting called a cnut for doing it anymore (again, part of how the site has gone and why IMO it won't work......).

By reading some of the posts recently, there are some really committed people on here, but then the usual asses are also still about with really pathetic comments towards others (usually non VX owners also) which means your never going to get the rep you want. The comments and attitude still come.

IMO of corsa.

[Edited on 05-07-2006 by VXR]
dna23

5th Jul 06 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

I also note how there were no other cars other than Corsas this yer at PVS.... Yet when I said that it shoudl be only corsas, i got a load of sh1t for it......

Are you talking about the corsasport.co.uk stand at PVS or PVS in general?

Also... who gave you loads of shit for saying it should be corsas only? And is this with regards to corsasport.co.uk showing at VBOA because thats correct.... it should only be Vauxhall Corsa's as that is who the club are
Daimo B

5th Jul 06 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Are you talking about the corsasport.co.uk stand at PVS or PVS in general?

Also... who gave you loads of shit for saying it should be corsas only? And is this with regards to corsasport.co.uk showing at VBOA because thats correct.... it should only be Vauxhall Corsa's as that is who the club are

Corsasport 2003 - PVS.... No names going to be mentioned, cannae be assed to get into the same medioca arguements again.

I totally agree, should have been corsas only, but when I said that, the usual crowed went on a mental because "some" members didn't own a corsa anymore. And with that and becuase I said no to it, the sh1t hit the fan again, along with the abuse, which i replied to to create pages and pages of arugments...
Daimo B

5th Jul 06 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyway, thats going off subject, but as I say, thats my reasons for never wanting to help again and my reasons why I think CS isn't ready for VBOA admission.
ed

5th Jul 06 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dna23
What would we need to do to be classed as a club VXR?
Get rid of Off Day for a start.
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Jul 06 at 17:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Yet when I said that it should be only corsas in 03, i got a load of sh1t for it......
The problem there was that there was already a post up and tickets sold, stating that it was open all Vauxhalls that year.
Laura_1.416v

5th Jul 06 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I normally show with a local group but we cant get out own stand at billing so we just join someone who can. In the past we've gone as the yorkshire region section of VxlSCC but this year we're joining club irmscher instead.
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Jul 06 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats an interesting point, we would probably prohibit people from doing that.
bradfincham

6th Jul 06 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Calm guys,

Im in talks regarding the stand for 2007, but will take a year of us showing were capable of helping etc

if astrasport can have a stand then im, sure that we can!!

The points that matt posted are criteria we need to fulfill
ed

6th Jul 06 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm willing to put time in to help out if needs be. Give me a job. I have time to do stuff as I would like to see Corsasport recognised by VBOA

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » VBOA Billing '06 - Any news on this? 22 database queries in 0.1537890 seconds