corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Show cages don't save lives...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Show cages don't save lives...
big eck

User status: Offline
21st Oct 06 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have never read anywhere that says show cages saves lives in fact there suposed to do more damage in a crash but as those pics finally prove everyone thats has made that claim is clearly talkin out of there hole
Steve
Premium Member

21st Oct 06 at 14:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why? the cage has made no differnce in that crash? hasnt caused any harm but hasnt helped either
RCoughtrie

21st Oct 06 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a mixture of everyone is correct imo

A show cage isnt going to be the main reason your alive most of the time, but in some case's it may aid in supporting something or other saving the driver/passangers

Then again show cages would easly bend or burst in a crash causing damage to the driver/passangers

i guess with a show cage it can and cant save your life just depends on your luck...

i would think more deaths than lifes saved % wise tho

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Show cages don't save lives... 22 database queries in 0.0087991 seconds