corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » todays wasted roadtrip...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author todays wasted roadtrip...
SAL
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Apr 07 at 23:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave A
well I saw it, and held it in real life. it wasnt bad at all, thats just my opinion, maybe not as fussy as you

dave if you think it wasnt bad at all you must be a fuckin bodge up cunt, i dont give a fuck if your not fussy, your not looking at the facts ! read the post and you will see that i got screwed stop sticking up for the prick...

end of...old news !
antmashed

9th Apr 07 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cardboardcutoutcunt
Brett
Premium Member

9th Apr 07 at 08:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stavs
quote:
Originally posted by Dave A
well I saw it, and held it in real life. it wasnt bad at all, thats just my opinion, maybe not as fussy as you

dave if you think it wasnt bad at all you must be a fuckin bodge up cunt, i dont give a fuck if your not fussy, your not looking at the facts ! read the post and you will see that i got screwed stop sticking up for the prick...

end of...old news !

VSport in bodge up badger shock

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » todays wasted roadtrip... 22 database queries in 0.0121751 seconds