corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The FA Cup 3rd Round thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The FA Cup 3rd Round thread
Nath

User status: Offline
7th Jan 07 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
IMO If liverpool had thier first team keeper in then it would have been a different match as the 2nd goal would have been saved and also the 3rd as he went down like s sack of potatoes on that one, neither of the shots were hit with the pace they should need to beat you

Was Reina even injured or suspended?
Thoday

7th Jan 07 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No just rested.

Liverpool fans need to stop blaming individuals.. imo Dudek was not at fault for any of the goals and Reina would not of stopped them.

Its called Benitez warming Bellamy up for 30mins and not using him or making any changes when you are 0-2 down at home. Its not Crouch, or Dudek or whoever.. it was the tactics and lack of passion to try and win the game that cost you
Nath

7th Jan 07 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The 3rd goal was weak though.
Rob_Quads

7th Jan 07 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol - I ain't no Liverpool fan I'm Arsenal through and though
Thoday

7th Jan 07 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath

the world class player called Carragher
Nath

7th Jan 07 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Thoday
quote:

The shot wasn't particularly great either.
MarkM

7th Jan 07 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by MarkM
the third was Carragher shitting himself because henry was breathing down his neck

true

Why dont you stick to your shite scottish football...because at the end of the day Celtic would be an ENGLISH premiership mid table team at best...

Thanks for your time

MarkM

7th Jan 07 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Thoday
quote:

You dont watch much football do you?

mav

7th Jan 07 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
the third was Carragher shitting himself because henry was breathing down his neck

true

Why dont you stick to your shite scottish football...because at the end of the day Celtic would be an ENGLISH premiership mid table team at best...

Thanks for your time

whatever..............
Hammer

7th Jan 07 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you upset because your team lost or are you upset i said Carragher bricked it?

Either way you were well and truelly beaten by a better team, unlucky
MarkM

7th Jan 07 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Are you upset because your team lost or are you upset i said Carragher bricked it?

Either way you were well and truelly beaten by a better team, unlucky

On the day better yes...Arsenal are a very very good side when in full flow...I would even go as far as saying there the best side to watch when there flowing...

However your constant digs are boring me now...end of the day you cant say Carragher "bricked" it when he was only trying to keep the ball active so we can try and get a goal back...it is plain to see this is the reason for him being dispossessed...

Besides Carragher would walk into your side...as would most players from every team in the top ten in the premiership...

I do however understand your joy at the moment on the back of your BIG win over the mighty Dumbarton...but Shhh now ok...you have that BIG match against Hibernian to look forward to...

Love me
Hammer

7th Jan 07 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Carragher crumbled like a cheap deckchair because Henry was pressurising him, would he have done the same if Henry wasn't there?

So you can pack up your stinking attitude and ship it out tbh because you seem to be mistaking me with someone who gives a shit about what you think
MarkM

7th Jan 07 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Carragher crumbled like a cheap deckchair because Henry was pressurising him, would he have done the same if Henry wasn't there?

So you can pack up your stinking attitude and ship it out tbh because you seem to be mistaking me with someone who gives a shit about what you think

All the best for your game this weekend...should be a tough one
Hammer

7th Jan 07 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
you seem to be mistaking me with someone who gives a shit about what you think
AndyW

7th Jan 07 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh cosmos hasnt replied in here yet, wondered if he saw me, i was won of the arsenal fans that was going crazy as the 1st, 2nd and 3rd goal went in i did wave goodbye to you all as you was leaving the ground early
Cosmo

8th Jan 07 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have been at the GF's so not had a chance to reply.

We only have ourselves to blame, control majority of the game and it was 3 errors that let 3 goals in...Riise being out of position for the first, not one tackle going in and poor keeping for the 2nd, and Carra not putting the ball into row Z and poor keeping for the 3rd.

We just didnt take advantage of the pressure and get enough on target. I dont blame the team selection though, Dudek is still a top class keeper so should of done better and Crouch played fairly well IMO and I really dont think a half fit Bellamy would of changed much.

Arsenal did well though, came knowing they had to take their chances when they got them and did so. Deserve to be in the 4th round ahead of us.

Oh...and Im not sure if this has been mentioned as not read the whole thread...but the first 6 mins of that match were amazing. Not sure how it came off on tele but if you were there I think you'll agree.
Cosmo

8th Jan 07 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Has there been anything contentious for cosmo to cry about?

Fuck off. As Ive said in the past and will again now, find where I have said anything about our past results that wasnt true and I'll put my hands up and say I talk shite.

If not STFU and stick to commenting on that poor excuse for a league you have up there.
Hammer

8th Jan 07 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is everyone on the rag this week?

Slate the Scottish league i couldn't give a shit, when it comes to Celtic beating Blackburn Liverpool Man United, that is all i care about and is exactly what happened.
MarkM

8th Jan 07 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Slate the Scottish league i couldn't give a shit, when it comes to Celtic beating Blackburn Liverpool Man United, that is all i care about and is exactly what happened.

One off games Celtic raise there game...brilliant on them

Its like when any top Premiership team plays a championship club the championship club raises there game...Celtic are on a par with this...they like playing the BIG boys...

Rob_Quads

8th Jan 07 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

Oh...and Im not sure if this has been mentioned as not read the whole thread...but the first 6 mins of that match were amazing. Not sure how it came off on tele but if you were there I think you'll agree.

Yup was very impressive - you could see around the 2 and 4 minute mark they were tiring but then piped up again i the 5th. Did not catch exactly what it was about - something about how the 96 disaster was treated but was not sure what bit.

It will be interesting to see what happens tommorow now. Pretty sure arsenal will be going with more of a reserve team (although Henry might play I suppose to get him back into it). I am guessing you might put out more players into it although suppose your still in the champs race and Champs league too so maybe not. Who knows lol
MarkM

8th Jan 07 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Truth campaign was fantastic...hats off to all involved in arranging it...certainly got the message across...

Justice
Cosmo

8th Jan 07 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dudek is meant to be in goal again, expect Fowler and Bellamy upfront I think. Other than that I have no idea what the team will be.

Oh, and it is all about getting a proper report done on the Hillsbrough disaster, and why it happened, whose fault, etc.
Hammer

8th Jan 07 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Its more like you trying to argue with the big boys about football tbh because you clearly have no clue.

Of course they raise their game, they raised it and they won
Nath

9th Jan 07 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My word this thread went to shit!

MarkM

9th Jan 07 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Its more like you trying to argue with the big boys about football tbh because you clearly have no clue.

Of course they raise their game, they raised it and they won

Your boring me now...

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The FA Cup 3rd Round thread 23 database queries in 0.0124691 seconds