corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Boxing Day Sales - Post your Bargains!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Boxing Day Sales - Post your Bargains!!
WATSON

User status: Offline
27th Dec 08 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsabadboy
anne somers

New sex shop on town?

Ann Summers
taylorboosh

27th Dec 08 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by WATSON
quote:
anne somers

New sex shop on town?

Ann Summers

theres always 1
Gareth F

28th Dec 08 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
me and the gf got a rabbit from anne somers, 40 quid not reduced but im still happy

Never knew they sold pets
Butler

28th Dec 08 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
me and the gf got a rabbit from anne somers, 40 quid not reduced but im still happy

Doesnt that tell you something?...
Andrew

28th Dec 08 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tend to get my trousers and shirts from Next as they last. Not one for shopping

There sales are usually just shite anyway. Plus, there is a next clearance 10 minutes from where i live anyway
taylorboosh

28th Dec 08 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol tell me what? that i get to insert something into me gorjus gfs pussy and watch her moan? then fuck her all over? yea pretty much

or did you mean that im not satisfying her? maybe you should try foreplay its awesome
Twiggy

28th Dec 08 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Twiggy

28th Dec 08 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by munk3yrac3r
quote:

Never knew they sold pets

Dude your sooooo behind!! Girls are stuicking bunny rabbits up their twats!!!!
Andy Stocker

28th Dec 08 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty G
quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
quote:
Originally posted by M2RTY
next buy in a load of crap for their sales dont they?

Nope but according to the missus its a different fashion soon anyway.

There were people queing from 3 in the morning at her work, one woman went in a spent £1200.

why can i go in to Next when a sale is on and see absolutely nothing that was in there before the sale then? Its all total shite in the Next Sale.

As I said above, it's generally the same stuff going round and round each year. And eventually once they realise its not selling that stock will get shipped off to their NTN ( Next To Nothing) stores.
GF was in River Island on boxing day and saw the same boots she brought 4/5 years ago in their sale, appearing again.
I think the sale's are generally a con and people get taken in that they are getting a bargain, whereas in reality they are going to be wearing clothes 2-3 years out of date
Shell
Premium Member

28th Dec 08 at 08:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, what was in the warehouse might not have made it to your particular store but will be sent in the usual weekly delivery to said store in preperation for the sales. Hence why you may never have seen it. Or it's just the fact it was so hideous you ignored it every time you were in.

As for the river island boots, places like that bring the same styles in with the tiniest of variations, year in year out. Topshop are the absolute WORST for it.
MatG

28th Dec 08 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not quite boxing day but Christmas Eve Sales. I hate the January (although they start boxing day) sales for clothes as they bring out all the racks of crap from god knows where. Interestingly I saw some firetrap jeans in one of the shops yesterday marked 50% off, I brought them 5 yearsd ago for the same price (not in the sale) I was honestly gob smacked they still had some knocking around!!

As for bargins I got the bargin or the century! Only because I have wanted some for a long time, but refused to pay the price for them!

I got some maharishi combats for £50. I looked at the same ones the friday before Christmas for £200.00 This was in Selfridges Birmingham.

Andy Stocker

28th Dec 08 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope she's adment they are the same boots
The deliveries are daily and not weekly to the Next stores, been there 5 1/2 years so should know by now

[Edited on 28-12-2008 by Andy Stocker]
Shell
Premium Member

28th Dec 08 at 13:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daily, weekly, either or eh!
cunningham

28th Dec 08 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sick oh seeing students with tight jeans males and females and those rocker flat shoes such a shitty look wether its in fashion or not
Butler

28th Dec 08 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
lol tell me what? that i get to insert something into me gorjus gfs pussy and watch her moan? then fuck her all over? yea pretty much

or did you mean that im not satisfying her? maybe you should try foreplay its awesome

Why do you need a fake cock, is yours too small?! She obviously doesnt think you can do the job properly imo!
antnee

28th Dec 08 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ijust got a england home shirt for 4.50 90% off ftw!
Shell
Premium Member

28th Dec 08 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
quote:

Why do you need a fake cock, is yours too small?! She obviously doesnt think you can do the job properly imo!

Couples having toys may very well have nothing to do with size or the lass just wouldn't bother having sex with her man.

However, corsabadboy could have put that far more eloquently.

[Edited on 28-12-2008 by Shelley]
Butler

28th Dec 08 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm, I dont think id be happy.
Marc

28th Dec 08 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think somebody is insecure
Shell
Premium Member

28th Dec 08 at 17:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ditto. It's not like it was bought for his g/f to use alone cos he's not good enough. It was bought for them to use together.

[Edited on 28-12-2008 by Shelley]
Jonny P

28th Dec 08 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Im off into canterbury now, looking to get a tv! Il check out republic while im there, Ben is probably right tho.

i imagine canterbury was a nightmare, i remember going there last year on just a normal saturday and the whole place was like a stanstill. Think it was when the carnivals and stuff where on?
M2RTY

28th Dec 08 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been back out today

red5 in sheffield spent 50 quid on random stuff

bought a few shirts in burton for 10er each with ties, do for work
taylorboosh

29th Dec 08 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

if i thought i wasnt up to the job and i was too small i wouldnt of bought something to make me redundant, would i? maybe its the fact that your too small that you fear sex toys?

get a grip, most rabbits are AVERAGE size.......................................idiot
Haimsey
Premium Member

29th Dec 08 at 12:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Amazon

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Carl

29th Dec 08 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

If its for both of you I want to know where you have been sticking it? Have you been pretending to suck it off or shoving it up your bum? Any pics?

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Boxing Day Sales - Post your Bargains!! 23 database queries in 0.0110600 seconds