corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Been pulled over by the police...........

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Been pulled over by the police...........
Ben G

User status: Offline
21st Mar 09 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never been stopped in the focus or fiesta last time i got pulled over was 2 years ago because of tints but they were fine.
drunkenfool

21st Mar 09 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got pulled in my old skyline cos apparently the computer couldnt do the automatic check on the numberplate as the spacing was slightly off The woman was really nice about it though (not to mention about my age and pretty hot ) and she just told me I should get it changed before any of the other officers pull me for it and fine me. We then had a chat and a laugh about this one officer called PC Westbury who is renowned for pulling over all the boy racers and any modified cars, and going over them with a fine tooth comb just to be akward. Not all police are bad
Pip308

21st Mar 09 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only been pulled in the last two years for having black and silver (pre73) no plates on
Jambo

21st Mar 09 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drumkenfool, thats quite a prejudice that guy has bit like stopping and searching all black people as one of thems bound to have done something
Lynny

21st Mar 09 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I look forward to pulling people over
gtitim

21st Mar 09 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I pulled over at least 10 people today for running red lights, using mobiles, no seatbelt, and various other reasons. The outcome:

One £30 fine for no seatbelt and that was only because the person was not listening to a word i was saying and more concerned about sending a text.

Everyone else admitted what they were doing and got words of advice. One driver had 9 points and drove for a living. Had i reported him for the offence he had admitted being guilty of, he would have got disqualified, which would have meant he lost his job, and then who knows. He got a bollocking and went on his was with his licence intact.

Not all of us are like you make out, and some of us still modify cars and enjoy the scene, just not some of the muppets out there.
flybikeslee

21st Mar 09 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good to know jim
aewajd

21st Mar 09 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got pulled the other week for not having any number plate's front or back!! They took the VIN number,my plastic driving licence,made me do a breath test and gave me a producer.

Off i popped!

Shelly
Premium Member

21st Mar 09 at 22:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Alex_NSM
I look forward to pulling people over

You sound like my fella, he loves it!

I was pulled once on the M6 about 2am for not wearing my seatbelt properly, got a £30 fine.

Also, make sure your washers are filled up, its an offense to not have water in

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Been pulled over by the police........... 22 database queries in 0.0116601 seconds