corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Black Sport LET Project - Update 8/5/09 Stripped and Sold..

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black Sport LET Project - Update 8/5/09 Stripped and Sold..
Mark.W

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 09 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

car is looking sweet mate iv been thinking of dropping the rear of my green corsa to -90mm but still unsure because i dont want any catching on speed bumps.

keep up the good work mate
Adam C
Premium Member

22nd Apr 09 at 22:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Mate, will be going -90mm on the back of the green one soon so will see how it goes

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
Adam C
Premium Member

8th May 09 at 01:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UPDATE 8/5/09

Stripped and Sold
Not by choice, but due to unforseen circumstances Ive had to strip this car of parts I wanted to keep and sell the shell off cheap.

Basically removed my Steinmetz skirts, Morettes, Sparco Wheel and Boss, Cobra Seats, Cobra Harnesses and runners, and finally my Carbon Door Cards.
I will be getting the Wheels and Suspension back soon too.
May keep the parts but don't really see much point in keeping them, so may be up for sale soon.

The car will be going to a mate who will be doing the car up to his own tastes and will be back on the road soon.

fazza

8th May 09 at 08:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is a shame adam but needs must and all that

you know where i am when there for sale
B3KAN

8th May 09 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bad times mate
Adam C
Premium Member

9th May 09 at 02:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea Bad Times, but sh*t happens, and yea will let you know fazza.

One last update, it went today, didn't really get too sad about it going, but made the mistake of following it in my mates car when we took it to my mates, still looked really good even with lack of parts

Sad to see it go, and in these circumstances, more gutted that im back to 1.0 power again, and its slowly killing me

Will see what happens in the future, I managed to gain an extra 15 hours a week now, so will have good money coming in.
Just going to save and wait for a while until we have the space and Ive built up abit more NCB until I looked for something else.

Was pretty certain that I was going to go Jap next, but spoke to a random guy who just purchased a MK3 Astra Gsi LET and had a good chat about it, randomly knew who I was after I mentioned my Old LET Corsa, and when he left it made me want another LET again, the sound

May be a while but watch this space

fazza

9th May 09 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is that your mate there that is having it ^^^

what happened to his old white one mate?

must be shit seeing your car drive on the trailer

onwards and upwards mate, wil pop down in my let at some point and you will want one again
Adam C
Premium Member

9th May 09 at 14:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, he wanted a cleaner shell and wants a reliable engine again so sold it to him.

Yea it did look really good following it

Yea I will want an LET again no doubt about it

Mark.W

9th May 09 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gutted for ya mate

as long you still have your green one it will be alright mate just slap a bigger engine in her

thats what i plan on doing.
Adam C
Premium Member

11th May 09 at 01:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good Man!

I still want a Black LET Corsa, and will have one when the times rite, but for the moment Im just going to save and have the money ready hence why the 1.0 is staying put.
Put the Cobra's in the Green One today and gave it a damn good clean and its looking good again after months of neglection, who knows I might end up having an engine fitted into this one but will just save and see what happens

Stokie Dave

12th May 09 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never good mate, is that the 2nd one you've sold at a loss now?
Adam C
Premium Member

12th May 09 at 01:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep afraid so, I could make alot on parts, and its likely I will sell off the old suspension, carbon cards is a maybe and any other little bits, but more than likely keep the wheels as I love them to much

And would want the BBS's on a Black Corsa LET again in the near future, if someone came and offered me good money for them then I may let them go.

Plan now is to just save all the extra money I have, keep it aside and dont spend it on crap, I may have a solution to our lack of parking in the near future but will see how it goes.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Black Sport LET Project - Update 8/5/09 Stripped and Sold.. 24 database queries in 0.0105679 seconds