corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Your 1st night out on the town

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Your 1st night out on the town
Cosmo

User status: Offline
6th Apr 09 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reading a Paul_J post should help, as by the end he'll be sleeping his hangover off.
andy1868

6th Apr 09 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

worked for m.......
Paul_J

6th Apr 09 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here's one to try when you are feeling a bit more brave though will.

Me and my mates at uni have competitions swirling black aftershock in our mouths against each other.

So 1 man times it on his watch, the other people must all put a shot of black aftershock in their mouth and swirl it for a destined amount of time.

If anyone swallows or spits out the shot before the time has elapsed, they must do 2 more, twice as long.

Usual time is 30 seconds swirl, but we usually do it for 1 min - 2 mins...

Once you finish, you can't feel your mouth, teeth or gums. bit fucked up when you do it a lot and the tissue in your mouth peels away.
Paul_J

6th Apr 09 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
whats berocca?

The holy grail of anti hang overs.

http://www.berocca.co.uk/

I've never had a hang over on this stuff, although it does make your piss glow in the dark
andy1868

6th Apr 09 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glow in the dark? surely its better to have it at the start of the evening then, who needs glow sticks when you can piss fluorescence?
Carl

6th Apr 09 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i opt out of rounds unless it is busy out. then just go in a 4 max and after a 2 rounds ish go your own way. If your mates call you a pussy etc, tell them to get a grip.
Jay

6th Apr 09 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
Here's one to try when you are feeling a bit more brave though will.

Me and my mates at uni have competitions swirling black aftershock in our mouths against each other.

So 1 man times it on his watch, the other people must all put a shot of black aftershock in their mouth and swirl it for a destined amount of time.

If anyone swallows or spits out the shot before the time has elapsed, they must do 2 more, twice as long.

Usual time is 30 seconds swirl, but we usually do it for 1 min - 2 mins...

Once you finish, you can't feel your mouth, teeth or gums. bit fucked up when you do it a lot and the tissue in your mouth peels away.

Done this but it was more a contest of who gave in first, I had ulcsers in my mouth the day after, wont be doing that again!
andy1868

6th Apr 09 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only partake in rounds if you can outdrink your friends, then you gain points and become the alpha male. you'll only be surpassed by the friend that pulls and shags some slut on a morrisons car park.
Jay

6th Apr 09 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I mainly drink Vodka and coke/lemo etc or JD and coke, never gives me a hang over, unless I'm in work the next day, its just a lack of sleep and still pissed feeling, not good.
ajscorsa

7th Apr 09 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am I the only one that really fancies a night out after reading this??

ps 7 pints isnt bad for your first night.

i remember my first night out when i was 14, had about 7 - 8 pints was sick in the pub and back home by 10 o'clock lol

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Your 1st night out on the town 22 database queries in 0.0118401 seconds