corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » G20 Death - Video etc..

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author G20 Death - Video etc..
Baskey

User status: Offline
9th Apr 09 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

someone got pushed in the middle of a violent riot, thats alll. Ok he died but it's not like he was beaten. Also now the media band wagons on the polices case it funny how they have stopped showing the footage of the police trying to save him whilst geting bottles thrown at them
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
I can't believe i agree with Daimo here but i do

That police officer should get the book thrown at him, do the bastard for manslaughter at least

He had his back turned, and if the guy was being a nuisance and the copper was using reasonable force, why didn't he arrest the guy once he'd threw him to the floor?

I hope the guy gets whats coming to him, but unfortunately he'll just at worst get the sack

Get real, the copper was doing his job.

The guy was taking the piss walking that slow infront of the riot police with dogs with his hands in his pockets. I fully expect that they would have shouted at him numerous times to get out the fucking way and he didnt - so they pushed him.

What if the riot had come that way, and the poor innocent slow walking man had been caught right in the middle and caught up in the violence - would you of then blamed the copper for not doing his job and protecting the innocent by moving them out the way of probable danger?
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, for all you people who have the mentality of a chav on a pissed up knife spree.......

IF the bloke HAD been cocky to the police, then why is that gorund for still the forcefull push? Why is no arrest made? Why did they not just arrest him, why was the push needed?

Just ironic co-incidence then yeah. Bloke walks home from work every day, today gets hassled and pushed over. 20m down the road he has a heart attack so major it kills him.

And some of you think the police are right. My god, attitudes of a ignorent chav why don't you..

Im sure u'll all be the first people to whinge if a copper pushed you over after a night out....

I cannot see in any way how he was being "a prick"..... He could be shouting his mouth off as much as he wanted (FREE SPEACH), but at the end of the day, the poice have to work on aggression.

Someone who is walking the OPPOSITE way with THEIR HANDS IN THEIR POCKETS is NOT dangerous or aggressive.

I've had to capitialise for those peopel who cannot read and are writing rediculas comments.

As for people saying about facts and such. Well its being investigated. If it was clear cut would there be so much talk about it?????????

And ironically, at the time, that part of the protest was peacefull and the those few coppers were just tryign to "show of force" when it wasn't needed at all.

Its disgracefull.

Much to the fact he worked not far down the road, as a news stale seller, and was going home, is totally irrelivent I guess yeah????????

Much to the fact EVERYWHERE in that area had protestors...

Again, i'll go back to my invisible powers again yeah???????
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See, this is why people think you're a twat Daimo, as instead of accepting people have different opinions from you, you call them ignorant chavs.

The fact is Daimo, I have a different opinion to you, and Im not ignorant and Im certainly not a chav.

I feel that it is a coppers duty to protect the public. The riot police were there for a reason (and it wasnt a shopping trip) - so they expected danger. The guy is OBVIOUSLY walking very slow with his hands in his pockets whilst the coppers and dogs are right behind him.

Im guessing (if they didnt then they are in the wrong) they told him to get a move on/move the fuck out the way numerous times. He didnt so they pushed him out of the way. End of.

Now answer this for me...your missus/sister/mum is being raped down an alley way. The cops are trying to drive there to stop it but this guy is walking slow (legally) across the road and delays them by a minute or so....would you expect them to get him out of the way or would you be happy for them to just wait as he is doing nothing wrong?
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo, im not calling everyone who has a different opinion a chav.

Im calling everyone who's just randomly putting comments like "clearly he was beign a dick" and "its his own fault for being there" that are rediculas.

People can have opinions, they SHOULD all be different, but if your going to put somethign thats on a serious subject, at least learn somethign about that subject instead of just writing dribble thats previously been posted, and thats actually relevent to what happened.

Your example is absolutly awful and doesn't warrent a reply.

[Edited on 09-04-2009 by VXR]
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

Awful it may be, but it proves my point.

Fact is the guy was stopping the police from doing what they are supposed to do. You dont see a problem is this case, but you certainly would should he of been doing the same in a different situation.
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
See, this is why people think you're a twat Daimo, as instead of accepting people have different opinions from you, you call them ignorant chavs.

The fact is Daimo, I have a different opinion to you, and Im not ignorant and Im certainly not a chav.

I feel that it is a coppers duty to protect the public. The riot police were there for a reason (and it wasnt a shopping trip) - so they expected danger. The guy is OBVIOUSLY walking very slow with his hands in his pockets whilst the coppers and dogs are right behind him.

Im guessing (if they didnt then they are in the wrong) they told him to get a move on/move the fuck out the way numerous times. He didnt so they pushed him out of the way. End of.

Now answer this for me...your missus/sister/mum is being raped down an alley way. The cops are trying to drive there to stop it but this guy is walking slow (legally) across the road and delays them by a minute or so....would you expect them to get him out of the way or would you be happy for them to just wait as he is doing nothing wrong?

If your innocent, and have done nothing wrong, why should he be treated as a protestor.

he clearly was not a protestor, but has been dealt with in an over-forcefull manner.....

What if he was a little older, what if he had a medical condition? So many factors that police officer didn't think about. He acted like a thug, no matter what the situation around it.

There was no fighting, no looting, no muggings, stabbings or anything at the time. There was just a group of people shouting peacefull protests.

Again, the police are the to protect the public. They are not soliders there to push people just cos he's in his way.

The bloke was in the right. He had every right to be there. He travels there every day.

The bloke was innocent, the copper is the bad party, hence why it is being investigated. Its caused up-roar, all the way to the top... If the bloke was being aggressive, i'd agree that the polices force was reasonable.

But he wasn't. He was very passive, not causing problems, wasn't acting aggressive.
Adam_B

9th Apr 09 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so this guy gets pushed over, then gets up and wanders off somewhere else and dies of a heart attack?
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by VXR

Awful it may be, but it proves my point.

Fact is the guy was stopping the police from doing what they are supposed to do. You dont see a problem is this case, but you certainly would should he of been doing the same in a different situation.

But he wasn't though. Show me how 1 man walking away from the police, hands in pockets (Pockets thing is huge, it show he was not aggressive and did not need aggressive treatment) is stopping 20 officers from doign their job of KEEPING THE PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was wrong with 1-2 coppers pulling him to the side?
Or arresting him
Or even arresting him AFTER the push (if he was causing problems, they WOULD have found a section order to get him off the streets!!!!!)

No, he was pushed for no reason, and very very shortly after died of a heart attack.

Again, there was no looting, fighting (at the time) no bottles or things being thrown. There was just a small section of people protesting.

NOTHING illegal, or wrong about that and whilst I agree the police need to be there to stop the minority from causing problems (face facts, MOST are ther to protest, only a few will go to cause trouble), there still was no need for the excessive force.

And thats the point that will be investigated.
Adam_B

9th Apr 09 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

were you there daimo or are you basing all this on that little video clip?
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
If your innocent, and have done nothing wrong, why should he be treated as a protestor.

he clearly was not a protestor, but has been dealt with in an over-forcefull manner.....

What if he was a little older, what if he had a medical condition? So many factors that police officer didn't think about. He acted like a thug, no matter what the situation around it.

There was no fighting, no looting, no muggings, stabbings or anything at the time. There was just a group of people shouting peacefull protests.

Again, the police are the to protect the public. They are not soliders there to push people just cos he's in his way.

The bloke was in the right. He had every right to be there. He travels there every day.

The bloke was innocent, the copper is the bad party, hence why it is being investigated. Its caused up-roar, all the way to the top... If the bloke was being aggressive, i'd agree that the polices force was reasonable.

But he wasn't. He was very passive, not causing problems, wasn't acting aggressive.

So apply all your points above once again to my example - is he still so innocent?

As Ive said, he may be an INNOCENT as in not doing anything illegal, but he IS stopping the police from doing their job.

You may not think this is wrong, and good for you, but lets hope you're the one being smashed to pieces by a riot next and this guy is taking his time walking slowly infront of the riot police stopping them saving you....but he is innocent so its fine?!!!

Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You example is sh1t though, it isn't ever going to happen. Why would riot police be out at the same point in this supposid example, that my mum was being raped.. Its sh1t so nothign to compare as it aint going to happen.

He is NOT stopping the police. At all.

quote:
but lets hope you're the one being smashed to pieces by a riot next

So now your saying you hope I get smashed to peices in riot.

My god boy, grow up. What are you mentally?? Like 2 or something?

News flash:

1 man walking home stops entire riot police from peacefull protestors. Even though absolutly nothing was happening.

I know, shocking isn't it.............

You think one thing, I think the other. Your for the police, the case is against the police. Theres the answer.

Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, yes I do have a mental age of two.

It was another example, one given your inability to accept my first example sits better in this situation.

Although I know what your answer is, hence why you refuse to answer it as it would be a yes - push him.
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not even gonna go there.... If you can't see the issue, then your moral set is obviously different to mine. I have some.

I also releate examples to real life situations, not some random situation that not ever going to happen.
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Not even gonna go there.... If you can't see the issue, then your moral set is obviously different to mine. I have some.

I also releate examples to real life situations, not some random situation that not ever going to happen.

Never going to happen?

Do you go to any major cities? Football/sporting events? Music concerts/festival?

Whilst I agree my first may be a bit unrealistic (although I wouldnt go as far as saying could never happen), the second is very possible. Im in that situation everytime I go the match where riots/groups can get together. Same everytime I venture out my door and into the centre of Manchester.

I can only guess you never go anywhere where more than a handful of people gather at any one time.
bubble

9th Apr 09 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how is he stopping the coppers from doing there job cosmo? the camera pans around and you can see that that the police are not conducting a "wave walk" as its called where they all walk in a line together.

simple fact is no matter the reason why that guy was there, he was walking away from coppers, hands in pockets. no threat what so ever.

police do not have the power to force someone out of the way, if they had warned hhim to move and he didnt, they should issue an arrest. not run at him and send him flying.

as for the "what if your mum was being raped", what a load of fuckin bollox. it isnt even comparable.

cosmo, what if your dad or mum was barged out of the way by some copper, your mum/dad went down and had a heart attack?

would your response be "im sad my mum/dad died, but they were obstructing the copper, so to be fair im upset, but police were in the right."

no , course you wouldnt.
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bubblevaux
cosmo, what if your dad or mum was barged out of the way by some copper, your mum/dad went down and had a heart attack?

would your response be "im sad my mum/dad died, but they were obstructing the copper, so to be fair im upset, but police were in the right."

no , course you wouldnt.

Neither my mum or dad would wouldnt be so stupid as to walk like that infront of a line of police/dogs so its not a very relavent example....
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bubblevaux
as for the "what if your mum was being raped", what a load of fuckin bollox. it isnt even comparable.

Comparable no, but what I was trying to get across was what if where the police were going (i.e. in this case was purely to prevent riots) was for something more close to Daimo's heart - would he have a differing opinion on the guy being so 'innocent' then?
Skylined

9th Apr 09 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with VXR

Shouldn't have happened - end of story

Police are there to diffuse the situation not make it worse
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well you haven't done it very well at all.

Its not relevent, so no answer is needed.

You say your mum and dad wouldn't be stupid enough to be there, but again your missing the point.

What if it was right outside your dads business, and he walked out of his office, turned to walk to his car parked down the road, and this happened.........

Would YOU be on the police defence so much?

Course not...

THATS a comparable example.....
Cosmo

9th Apr 09 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
What if it was right outside your dads business, and he walked out of his office, turned to walk to his car parked down the road, and this happened.........

Would YOU be on the police defence so much?

Course not...

THATS a comparable example.....

How is that comparable?

First you're suggesting this guy was walking normally away from the situation - as any 'normal' person would do.

Secondly you're suggesting the police didnt tell him to move - maybe they did or didnt, but you'd hazzard a guess form the videos that they did. My Dad wouldnt be so stupid as to not move if he was told by the police in that situation.

So again, like you keep saying, its not comparable.
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

How is that comparable?

First you're suggesting this guy was walking normally away from the situation - as any 'normal' person would do.

Secondly you're suggesting the police didnt tell him to move - maybe they did or didnt, but you'd hazzard a guess form the videos that they did. My Dad wouldnt be so stupid as to not move if he was told by the police in that situation.

So again, like you keep saying, its not comparable.

Errr... i'll put it point to point for you....

Bloke - Walking home from work innocently (i.e towards a tube station, or bus stop, or argmentitivly, to his car).. Happens to be a protest
Example - walking out of office towards car innocently. Happens to be a protest

Bloke - Gets pushed over when walking to said transport
Example - exactly the same as above

I really can't put it in a more simple format.... How is my example comparable??

Your dad, you, me, everyone here, is not the same. We do not think the same, we do not look the same, we clearly don't have the same morals..... So does this mean he should act like YOU think he should

my word

RS6

9th Apr 09 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wrong place wrong time, i be gutted if i was the cop

[Edited on 09-04-2009 by RS6]
Baskey

9th Apr 09 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All this over a bloke getting pushed, thank god he wasn't black/Muslim or we would never hear the end of it
Daimo B

9th Apr 09 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Baskey
All this over a bloke getting pushed, thank god he wasn't black/Muslim or we would never hear the end of it

Could you imagine it

I think its more the fact he died very shortly after thats the point.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » G20 Death - Video etc.. 22 database queries in 0.0527670 seconds