corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Job day

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Job day
JadeM
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 09 at 17:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
Almost sounds like its sorted.

So are you one of them lazy council workers now Jade lol:

Council workers lazy, whatever gives you that idea? Not at all, I work my wee sox off I'll have you know!!
Fad

23rd Apr 09 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well the last meeting I had I got to the office before the actual Planning officer and in the time i was sat there it was second round for teas

You actually doing a QS role now then?
JadeM
Premium Member

23rd Apr 09 at 18:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad
Well the last meeting I had I got to the office before the actual Planning officer and in the time i was sat there it was second round for teas

You actually doing a QS role now then?

Oh I see, so you work for the Council too

Nope, that never got off the ground tbh.... one of the reasons I left my last job

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Job day 22 database queries in 0.3378279 seconds