corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what exactly is korea doing?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what exactly is korea doing?
ed

User status: Offline
27th May 09 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kims pissed off because he's dying. There is no one about to take his place. He knows that when he pops his clogs his life long legacy will go to shit so he's flexing his muscles about so he can go out with a bang. Literally.
Eck
Premium Member

27th May 09 at 22:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K17STY
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Mon the Weegies!

Aye alright then, weegies are totally amazin like.

How many times do you say totally and like in a day?

Considering I'm not actually a weegie, not much Didn't know what West Lothianers are called so didn't know how to include you lot Mon the choochters tae!
K17STY

27th May 09 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Totally and like is a fife thing
Eck
Premium Member

27th May 09 at 23:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Totally and like are ned things And Methil So don't tar us aw with the same brush!
Ojc

28th May 09 at 06:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are nothing to worry about, no ICBM capablilties and ex Soviet hardware from the 60's mixed with a few new home made short ranged missiles.

The only people that should be worried are the South Koreans but even then if they happened to nuke them god help them.
Daimo B

28th May 09 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why should we be worried?

N Korea only has the worlds largest army.
Dictated by the leaders on everything you do.

You cannot listen/watch anything broadcasted fromt he outside world, N Korean propoganda only....

You cannot leave N-Korea

The leaders run a dictatorship, they have been building the armey for generations...

Anyone seeing any resemblence yet to a certain European country of 60 odd years ago?

UK, nothing to be worried about, we're too far away.

Ironic how they have got no oil though, and isn't it Ironic how the US can invade any middle eastern country they know they are more powerful that, just to find WOMD that were never there... But those WOMD that they KNOW are being tested, well not seeing America go barging in that country.... Funny eh....

Why? Becuase they will have their asses whooped by the N Koreans...

Question is, how do you go about fixing it? They are all military nutters, fixed on power and ruling their country (and the world?????). They don't listen to peacefull talks, and you can't exactly invade them either. Not without serious human life loss.

I think they are very childish and their parents need to oull down their pants and give them a good bloody caining.

PS, I don't think we test Nucular weapons anymore, I thought we just had a few on a few subs.....?

[Edited on 28-05-2009 by VXR]
Ojc

28th May 09 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Our nuclear arsenal is primarily trident based from subs.

But don't believe everything you read.

I would imagine that a few surface based launchers are still avaliable.

And I'm not sure America would get its arsed kicked by the North Koreans, the trouble with Vietnam if that is what you are using as a comparison was, there were no battle lines.

You had Vietcong everywhere, in every village. Korea is very different, if a land based invasion was neccesary South Korea would be used as a staging area and the South is very pro America so no chance of people suddenly switching sides as the local militia has a gun to their childrens head.

N Korea might have a big army, but I would suspect that 90% are conscripts with poor training and old Russian hardware, old Migs with outdated radar and jamming devices would be no match for the F22 & F32.

I'm sorry but N Korea posses as much threat as Italy in a war, they may have numbers on there side, but that would be their only advantage, and a tactical nuke would soon sort that out.
Edd

28th May 09 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he's just ronery
baza31

28th May 09 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be honest i think its a front to cover up other issues that they dont want us to know about.

personally i dont give two fucks
Ojc

28th May 09 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like what? The Jews and the fact they own all the banks and all our money?
Edd

28th May 09 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K17STY
Woo a wee Scottish war.

Well im from near Edinburgh so im far more stuck up.

Jambo

28th May 09 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Kims pissed off because he's dying. There is no one about to take his place. He knows that when he pops his clogs his life long legacy will go to shit so he's flexing his muscles about so he can go out with a bang. Literally.

The exact reason why they shouldnt have nuclear capabilities.

We may have the power, but i highly doubt they will ever be used in anger, retaliation would be the only instance imo.

The only reason that hiroshima/nagasaki happened was due to the calculated beleif that it would spare more massive military losses that they had already seen in the pacific, plus unveiling the new technology in such a brutal fashion would display huge power/dominance which where excellent tools in getting Japan to surrender. They didnt fully realise the power/effect (maybe they did but didnt let on) they didnt just drop it for the hell of it which could happen if NKorea had the bomb. No democratic process. Just 1 nutbar and a button

Thats why its "Fair" for the developed world to harbour wmds.
sam-smith

28th May 09 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe hes pissed about team america

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what exactly is korea doing? 22 database queries in 0.0380301 seconds