corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » do you take protein?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author do you take protein?
DizzyRebel

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 09 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT

Well said Dizzy

Although i must say some guys take it WAY to far and don't ever drink or eat crap now and then...you must do that once a week ish.

[Edited on 02-06-2009 by CORSA NUT]

I usually have a sunday blowout where id have a dominoes or kfc topped off with some chocolate and a few drinks and i can sometimes be caught on a night out once or twice a month. Anything bad for me i just do it in moderation, too much of a good thing always has a negative effect - plus i appreciate something more the less i have it.

John

2nd Jun 09 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If girls are anything like guys they'll find allsorts attractive.

I think different girls are more attractive than mates etc and I know for a fact my tastes have changed over the past couple/few years.

Unhealthily fat is always bad, I don't think all women are attracted to guys more vain than themselves though.
mattk

thats the thing that fucks me up, the keg

have about 15 - 20 pints a week thesedays, dont have a beer gut though, I sweat it out
ssj_kakarot

wow some very strage views on attracton in here, women being attracted to men who are physically fit ect is only one theory of attraction there are hundreds, its not so cut and dry.

Most of the time atteaction boils down to similarities every one is different, yeah ask a lot of girls if they want a lad with a 6 pack who goes to the gym 5 times a week and a lot will say yes, however, a lot will also say no.

each to there own.

And sorry but lots of girls are attracted to skinnier guys, not to mention i really wouldnt want a girl who is with me for my mucles lol ( i train a lot btw so im not skinny) i just think its rather vain if someone only wants you for the way you look.

also im quite intrested in how your body looks tbh, can you post some pics ? (meant for dizzy btw)

[Edited on 02-06-2009 by ssj_kakarot]
DizzyRebel

2nd Jun 09 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by will_doyle
what you think of my Routine.

Joined the gym yesterday

Day 1

Chest Tri's

Flat Bench
Decline or Incline Bench
Dips
Push Downs

Day 2

Back, Bi's

Deadlift
One Arm Bent-over rows
Shrugs
BB Curl
Incline alternating DB Curl

Day 3

Leg, Shoulders

Squat
Leg Extension
Leg Pulls
Calve Raises
Front BB Press
Side Raises
Bent over Raise

Your routine isnt very good at all, but i cant be arsed to post a better one just yet lol
Carl

quote:

Joined the gym yesterday

Have you just started? If you have i'd just spend a 2 or 3 months doing general exercises, getting in a bit of shape, rowing, cycling, press ups that kind of stuff. Jumping into them exercises doing movements your body has never done before, swinging weights about is just going to lead to some major aching! That is more of a personal view though.
mattk

it is bollocks, my mate who come on holiday with us has the "perfect" body huge chest tiny wais and a six pack, Id feel a right twat walking round with it, we were asking loads of birds in a bar one night in magaluf would they rather have me with the hairy chest and belly, or his shaven chest belly and six pack, lots and lots of them said he was "too trained"
Dave86

2nd Jun 09 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why is that routine not good? thats almost the same routine i do, and its working for me? couple of things that i would change in it, but apart from that, thats good for just starting off

[Edited on 02-06-2009 by slowandstandard]
DizzyRebel

2nd Jun 09 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
wow some very strage views on attracton in here, women being attracted to men who are physically fit ect is only one theory of attraction there are hundreds, its not so cut and dry.

Most of the time atteaction boils down to similarities every one is different, yeah ask a lot of girls if they want a lad with a 6 pack who goes to the gym 5 times a week and a lot will say yes, however, a lot will also say no.

each to there own.

And sorry but lots of girls are attracted to skinnier guys, not to mention i really wouldnt want a girl who is with me for my mucles lol ( i train a lot btw so im not skinny) i just think its rather vain if someone only wants you for the way you look.

also im quite intrested in how your body looks tbh, can you post some pics ? (meant for dizzy btw)

[Edited on 02-06-2009 by ssj_kakarot]

I will once the sunburn dies down not very good shape at the minute though, i had a period of flu just after xmas, then a fractured wrist coupled with a lost job so couldnt afford to eat properly and just before xmas i had a break up with the mrs so carbs found me and im only just getting rid of them lol so ill have abs again before summer is over i hope

Ps i also said that the good looks are just an advantage, but its how you play that advantage that determines if you get the girl or not.
Carl

2nd Jun 09 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
it is bollocks, my mate who come on holiday with us has the "perfect" body huge chest tiny wais and a six pack, Id feel a right twat walking round with it, we were asking loads of birds in a bar one night in magaluf would they rather have me with the hairy chest and belly, or his shaven chest belly and six pack, lots and lots of them said he was "too trained"

A lot will but then again I wouldn't stroke a girls ego if 2 girl's came up to me and one was fit but clearly made the best of her self with hair extensions etc and the other was more natural.

Got to have a balance. I'm lanky and have a fit girlfriend so i'm all too aware looks aren't everything and people are different. But i'm not stupid enough to think I wouldn't be more attractive if I wasn't as lanky.
DizzyRebel

2nd Jun 09 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by slowandstandard
why is that routine not good? thats almost the same routine i do, and its working for me? couple of things that i would change in it, but apart from that, thats good for just starting off

Too much volume to fit in only 3 days, exercises are ordered wrong too.

Ill post a modifed workout i use which is derived from my friends plan he used to win mr universe when i get back from the gym tonight.
Dave86

2nd Jun 09 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it isnt mon tues wed tho is it? i dont see much wrong with the order of some of the exercises either? traps should be done on a seperate day, add a few other exercises in amongst the 3 days and bish bash bosh, feck all wrong with that training
DizzyRebel

2nd Jun 09 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
If girls are anything like guys they'll find allsorts attractive.

I think different girls are more attractive than mates etc and I know for a fact my tastes have changed over the past couple/few years.

Unhealthily fat is always bad, I don't think all women are attracted to guys more vain than themselves though.

This isnt about vanity though, i dont spend hours waxing my chest, plucking my eyebrows and doing my hair. I just train my body so it looks as mother nature intended it to.
Lynny

2nd Jun 09 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh-Sport
quote:
Originally posted by Alex_NSM
quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
I do it for the women. Sorry but beer guts and pipe cleaner arms do fuck all to attract the ladys! ... in reality the only thing you can put on that attracts women is lean muscle

[Edited on 02-06-2009 by DizzyRebel]

thats bollocks I like a bit of a beer belly on a bloke, six-packs are awful! You can attract a certain type of lass by being as big as you can, usually shallow ones with fake tan, fake white hair and fake tits

Beers bellys also attract a certian type of woman, usually the ones that are not able to attract the guys with a six pack.
That's using the rather sad outlook that It's all down to looks.
i don't consider myself the best looking lass, but not bad and have never felt as though i couldn't get a bloke. Having got 6 horses i'm very physically active most the time, i go riding, go for a run on my lunch break at work most days, do a lot of very physical training for my job, and do a few nights at the gym so feel i'm in reasonable state. I wouldn't want a bloke that doesn't look after himself at all, but a 6 pack doesn't do anything for me, i'd rather have something to hold on to and cuddle.
It's getting the right mix thats difficult, i couldn't be with someone obsessed with their body, it gets very boring very quickly.
John

2nd Jun 09 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say mother nature intended for a bit of fat around the muscles, you'd have frozen to death with your big muscles and no insulation.
Marc

2nd Jun 09 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just had some peanuts.
jezza

2nd Jun 09 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I'd say mother nature intended for a bit of fat around the muscles, you'd have frozen to death with your big muscles and no insulation.

True!
Dave86

2nd Jun 09 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think theres a certain amount of truth in the fact that woman prefer 'bigger' guys over skinny guys, but i dont go to the gym to get 'big' for that fact. its a hobbie more or less, people spend thousands modifying cars etc, i pay 22 quid a month to stay fit and healthy and have some muscles

csweatherston

2nd Jun 09 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Atlas 1500 and pro mass... 3 times a day.
3 weeks left bulking before a massive cut.
currently 15.6 stone, will most likely cut down to 13ish.
Colin

2nd Jun 09 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
I've just had some peanuts.

Salted
will_doyle
Banned

2nd Jun 09 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:

Joined the gym yesterday

Day 1

Chest Tri's

Flat Bench
Decline or Incline Bench
Dips
Push Downs

Day 2

Back, Bi's

Deadlift
One Arm Bent-over rows
Shrugs
BB Curl
Incline alternating DB Curl

Day 3

Leg, Shoulders

Squat
Leg Extension
Leg Pulls
Calve Raises
Front BB Press
Side Raises
Bent over Raise

Your routine isnt very good at all, but i cant be arsed to post a better one just yet lol

oh... well post me a better one then
csweatherston

2nd Jun 09 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing wrong with that routine.
radicalry00

2nd Jun 09 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by csweatherston
Nothing wrong with that routine.

I was going to say the same thing. Looks fine to me. Try a routine and see what works best for you.

I've tried them all. 3 day splits, 4 day splits, 5 day splits, 3 day full body workouts, Max-OT, HIT, HST, GVT, DC training and so on. At the moment I'm back to a 3 day Push, pull legs split and it works well. There are all sorts of routines that can work.
Markus
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

2nd Jun 09 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have 6 creatine tablets per day for 6 weeks on 6 off gym everday exept weekends

2 hour sessions mainly weights
M2RTY

2nd Jun 09 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know a lot of women, they dont find guys attractive who spend more time infront of the mirror then them

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » do you take protein? 22 database queries in 0.0174079 seconds