corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Some folk have no life

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some folk have no life
Gregor

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 09 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had something similair(in relation to bubblevaux story) happen a couple of months back in kfc. Was sitting eating lunch in the van( which I had bought that week) and this daft girl opens her door into the side of it. Jumped out to tell her to watch what she was doing and it ended up a full blown argument with her boyfriend wanting to fight and them making it look as though it was my fault!

People just don't give a fuck anymore.
FruitBooTeR

22nd Jun 09 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bubblevaux
looked around to see if anyone saw, and then did it again on purpose!!

Dont get why someone would do it again on purpose

Theres some right dickheads out there
johnhara1

22nd Jun 09 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mates dad had a nice new megane, parked it in tesco and came back to find a nice dented roof.

Someone had used his car to save as a table to save putting something on the ground before loading it into their car.

"Theres some right dickheads out there"

You cant have anything nice these days, nobody has any respect for anyone elses property.

If it's not dented some jealous cunt will just key it.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Some folk have no life 22 database queries in 0.0160630 seconds