corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Loving someone who doesnt love you back

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Loving someone who doesnt love you back
Joe

User status: Offline
28th Jun 09 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Facebook is the devil, you are so much better just cutting everything off as hard as it is.
Nath

28th Jun 09 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I had to I would. It makes sense.
kz

28th Jun 09 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dude this helped me untold...

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1826659&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Jun 09 at 16:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First thing I did was cut all contact with the ex, I deleted her number for a start. It's allways so tempting to just give them a quick text or call.
richc

28th Jun 09 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
Facebook is the devil, you are so much better just cutting everything off as hard as it is.

Is seriously think facebook had a big part to play in mine and my ex's relationship breakup for many reasons (meeting other folk, not telling her i love her 26 times a day on her page so everyone could see etc)

It could be worse, you could still love her, and she tells you the same yet has fucked off with someone else
Joe

28th Jun 09 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See stuff like this

quote:
Originally posted by Andy Stocker
I even went so far s to delete her from my facebook, then she messaged me saying I had gone too far by deleting her! Yet she had got in a huff early in our relationship as I had ex's on my friends list who she made me delete.
I'd like to say time will help, but currently for me, 2 months on it not.

is just ridiculous to me, but I guess thats just how things roll these days.
richc

28th Jun 09 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes it is a joke. I always get why have they spoke to you? Why have you accepted their friend request etc?

We had countless arugments over me going on corsa sport and her taking facebook way way to seriously

[Edited on 28-06-2009 by richc]
richc

28th Jun 09 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But on a serious note butler. Give it atg least a goo few months. I split from mine march 29th and still now i think about it everyday

Time is the key
Carl

28th Jun 09 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A few close mates have had it, suddnly been told by the other halfs. This is why I take it day by day even after 7 and a half years, you just never know what is around the corner.
Maybe i'm wrong for thinking like this but I think it is the best way.
nik

28th Jun 09 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eddiewhiteley
been married over 3 years now, wouldnt ever want to be back in the old off to town for a sniff on a saturday night routine now, no way, love being settled, married, kid, dog, 2 cars both 5 doors, love it.

I was enjoying that until you said 2 cars both 5 doors
johnhara1

29th Jun 09 at 02:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you want to be with her, back off, give her some time and see where it goes.

I had a mutual split with my girlfriend in Nov last year. I worked with her, barely knew her, we weren't close so we didn't think it was going anywhere and so we ended it on excellent terms.

Since splitting we became really close, we hung out, went for meals, pictures, took the dog out, basically did everything a couple did just without the pressure of a relationship.

We have became sooo close, were like 2 different people now and it's brilliant. We got back together in March and it's been great so far.

Best thing we ever did was break up, it was the making of us both.

willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

29th Jun 09 at 05:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all of you who are whiney fucks in this thread when it comes to girls need to cut off all contact.

its medical FACT that keeping in contact with an ex by ANY possible way will end up in more heart ache and bullshit.

I'm sick of all the fucking whiney posts and facebook updates, just cut off all contact, throw ALL her shit away or store it away for when you can deal with it properly and start living again.
willay
Premium Member

29th Jun 09 at 05:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
My relationship has been up shit creek for about 9 weeks and it hasn't got any easier. After the first few days she deleted me from Facebook. But then randomly started texting me asking how I was. Then I got a friends invite again. So accepted. And now we speak every day. Nothing much in it at the moment. I think it's a case of her not knowing what she wants. I did the same as you Butler, I didnt try hard enough. I got too comfortable, and naturally she didnt enjoy it. I still have no idea whats going to happen. I know full well I couldn't cut all contact. I'd go insane and it'd mess me up. Espeically if there is still a glimmer of hope. If it came to it I suppose I'd have to cut all ties. Fucking dreaded that though. Worst feeling ever

Theres no hope, let her go and set yourself free. You're currently in the pussy trap. You will be happier in the long run when you find the new love of your life.
willay
Premium Member

29th Jun 09 at 05:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
Pah, try still being in love with your ex a year after you broke up Ham knows the score, and randoms are definately the way forward!!!!

try getting over it Robbo geez!
willay
Premium Member

29th Jun 09 at 05:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also Butler, if says you're putting pressure on her then leave her to it, if you've said your piece and she knows how you feel then job done. If things are meant to be and you believe in fate you guys will come together again, but dont hang onto that bit of hope thinking its the be all and end all. You're a lovely looking lad who could slay most ladies.
mattk

29th Jun 09 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Willay has added some much needed "man up" in here, well done
Andrew

29th Jun 09 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you love someone enough, you will let them go.
mwg

29th Jun 09 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Willay
willay
Premium Member

29th Jun 09 at 08:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ and all the other cliche bullshit

At the end of the day you just need to cut your losses and go. I've been in the position that everyone else has been in and now in hindsight I can say cut off all contact and do something positive with your life.
mwg

29th Jun 09 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its right though. You delete them off facebook, they add you back on asking why. They text you out the blue seeing how you are, makes you feel shit as soon as you see a message off them.

All they try and do is make things as hard for you as possible so you have to cut contact.

I speak to my ex now and everythings fine but didn't do for quite a while at the start and thats what got me through it. Just had to fuck her off to begin with.

I'd of never got over her if she was in touch with me all the time.
Sam
Premium Member

29th Jun 09 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes but Willay not everyone is the same as you - people deal with things differently, it's up to them to see things for themselves.

People aren't going to just instantly change the way they feel/act on things just because some guy on a forum said so!
Andrew

29th Jun 09 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How dare you say willay is just some guy off a forum
willay
Premium Member

29th Jun 09 at 09:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
Yes but Willay not everyone is the same as you - people deal with things differently, it's up to them to see things for themselves.

People aren't going to just instantly change the way they feel/act on things just because some guy on a forum said so!

try it and find out, all I see is mopey fucks moaning about shit thats easily solved, these people wont get things fixed cause they think there is no hope, but fact is there is hope for everyone. I know friends who have used this method to help them get over birds or blokes, easy.
chloe16v

29th Jun 09 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

summery please cba to read through it all
willay
Premium Member

29th Jun 09 at 09:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

moany loved up types need to cut off contact with on/off/on/off other halfs and distract themselfs with the other pleasures in life to get over their ex.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Loving someone who doesnt love you back 22 database queries in 0.0150900 seconds