corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone on here a Freemason?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone on here a Freemason?
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Jul 09 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty G
quote:
Originally posted by sumner2k3
wtf is a freemason lol?

sounds like some sort of secret gay community

That's what I was thinking!
drunkenfool

26th Jul 09 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My grandad is pretty high up in the ranks and has to give speeches at the lodge meetings etc, but he's a complete asshole and I have absolutely no interest in it what so ever. (Apart from inheriting the silver collection )
JayC

26th Jul 09 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Grandad was a Master, when he died they all came round to pay their respect but mainly to collect all his things. They looked after my family if they ever wanted anything but as soon as he died they didn't want to know.
You have to pay a large fee to be a member and it's mainly self employed and people that work in the Police etc... They do lots of worshipping and some of the stuff is really wierd. I know the hand shake and I know alot about wot happens at the meetings. They do thrive off being a secret society but theres not much that you would want tom know. It the oldern days it was essential to be a free mason if you wanted to get anywhere in life as many people in power were freemasons. Myth has it that Jack the Ripper was not just one man but freemasons.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone on here a Freemason? 22 database queries in 0.0105870 seconds