corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what would you do?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what would you do?
Hammer

User status: Offline
12th Aug 09 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A lot of people will hit out with 'go and smash him' which is a normal thing to say when asked, 90% probably wouldn't say boo to a goose. I wouldn't get the police involved personally but if you have then leave it at that. You'll end up with a criminal record for the sake of some scumbag that likes to beat women.
MarkSport

13th Aug 09 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Just don't get silly and listen to the replies in here Mark, you really need that twisted part inside of you that enjoys dishing out pain to scum, or are you the type that goes all shakey and nervous as your about to get messy?

when it comes to family getting upset due to some low life scum like the kid who done this to my sis,i have a really short fuse.i walked straight down to his house to get revenge when i found out.police beat me there and arrested him but let him off as they had no evidence...i dont understand how they had none though as my sisters face is bruised...thing is,with him being an ex mate he hangs around with the same crowd when we going in to tpwn for the nightlife etc etc so more than likely he will come the hard man act and try doing something silly like glass me or something....hes a pretty psycho kinda guy having to grown up with his brother having adhd...my sister is never getting back with him and he has been warned if he comes anywhere near her me and my brother will make him regret it....my brothers abit more aggressive than me,even more so when hes had a drink.hes 31 and quite big built so god help my sisters fella when my brother sees him
vcorsasport1.6

13th Aug 09 at 01:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

easy thing to do is leave it with the pigs for now, if nothin comes of it then go in 'for the kill' so to speak, women beaters are the scum of the planet and need to be taught a lesson, i have got someone in my family who has suffered from it and still does after many years of being aprt from said 'woman beater'!! best bet is leave it like i said then when/if it dies downs hire a van and go get the bastard, tie him upside down in a deserted warehouse and use him as a punchbag,make sure to leave a few very nice scars on him for good measure,
number 1 the police wont have done anything so he deserves it even more
and number 2 they wont be able to pin it to you as its a while after first report took place....
win win situation if you ask me...
brad
Butler

13th Aug 09 at 01:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Concentrate on her dude, make sure she doesnt see him. Forget about him just make her see things from a better perspective, some girls are too naive toward guys like that, if you beat him she wont have much trust in you.
macky

13th Aug 09 at 01:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i feel sorry for you mate, i have a sister and i would hate to be in a situation like yours. best thing to do imo, is to keep it legal and let the police deal with it. if they ignore it, go down the obvious other route, if you're that sort of chap

[Edited on 13-08-2009 by macky89]
johnhara1

13th Aug 09 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:
Originally posted by Xs
quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Seriously, this guy has been beating up your little sister. If the police get involved he will get a caution and thats if there is enough evidence to prove it in court.

Id tell her to drop the charges and do things your own way, ive had to do this before with some local smack heads who nicked a bike from my yard. smashed fingers with a hammer and left tied up in some woods is the best thing for people like that. People who hit girls are scum, people like that dont respond to police cautions - they need a taste of their own medicine.

So your a gangster aswell as a fat bast... Er, I mean body builder!

Im a modern day carlton leech

i've jsut started reading his book.
MarkSport

13th Aug 09 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
Concentrate on her dude, make sure she doesnt see him. Forget about him just make her see things from a better perspective, some girls are too naive toward guys like that, if you beat him she wont have much trust in you.

Yeah think thats the best bet,taking her shopping in a minute to get her thinking of something different,then shes coming out with me,my mates and some girls i know for a few drinks later.she hasnt been out on a night out since she got with him.he never let her leave his sight for 2 minutes but he was caught cheating on her when she let him go down the pub

He's a complete asshole but i know the best thing to do is calm down before it gets out of hand.if the police dont sort it though,my family will
johnhara1

13th Aug 09 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
its been happening for about 8 months but she has always hid it by wearing clothes covering the scars and making up trip storys for her bruises..im gutted tbh but dont know whats best to do because the police are now involved and it dont seem like they want to help

I missed that bit!

Whole new ball game that.

DannyB
Premium Member

13th Aug 09 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know what I'd do, and it wouldn't involve the Police.
johnhara1

13th Aug 09 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

/\ ditto, there wouldnt have been a thread posted either.

mattk

13th Aug 09 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
I know what I'd do, and it wouldn't involve the Police.

good to see there is still some suttoner in you
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Aug 09 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SVM 286

13th Aug 09 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
Hi All

What would you do in this situation...

I have a younger sister who is 21,her fella who she has been with for over a year used to hit her but she kept it quiet from the family.tonight she came in crying her eyes up because he had smacked her in the face and bruised her.she called the police and pressed charges...

what would you do as an older brother/sister if this happened to you?

Have him raped.
SVM 286

13th Aug 09 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Richardhhha
personaly id find out exactly what he did and do it back to him if that means he punched/kicked her then he'd get a pasting.. you said something about scars... id brand the fucker on his legs for that

N'ah, on the face Rich.

Make him urinate blood too.
Cosmo

13th Aug 09 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh, unless this guy is built like a rake I wouldnt fancy your chances of doing anything about it.
mattk

13th Aug 09 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id fuck him with a wire brush

[Edited on 13-08-2009 by mattk]
SVM 286

13th Aug 09 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He must be a coward. It would be interesting to see how well he gets on when trying to knock blokes about instead of girls.
Cosmo

13th Aug 09 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
He must be a coward. It would be interesting to see how well he gets on when trying to knock blokes about instead of girls.

I hear this said all the time, but Ive seen some big fuck off blokes who can and do knock both men and women out with ease.
Brett
Premium Member

13th Aug 09 at 14:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same here. Strange assumption to make in general really.
SVM 286

13th Aug 09 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

I hear this said all the time, but Ive seen some big fuck off blokes who can and do knock both men and women out with ease.

'My name's Cosmo and i'm a wife beater'
andys sxi
Premium Member

13th Aug 09 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the police are not intrested because you didnt report it as they were happening to her but altho you have pictures its just his word against her word

April 08 feature car
Cosmo

13th Aug 09 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

'My name's Cosmo and i'm a wife beater'

You should shut your mouth then or I'll come and bitch slap you.
SVM 286

13th Aug 09 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry Cos

No offence intended.

Please don't hurt me.

Cosmo

13th Aug 09 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SVM 286

13th Aug 09 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It does seem utterly alien to me for a man to hit a member of the opposite sex. I know they can be exasperating but you just walk away.

If you hit 'em you've already lost. And on more than one level too.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what would you do? 23 database queries in 0.0130498 seconds