corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Lawless Britain

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lawless Britain
Xs

User status: Offline
7th Sep 09 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing I dont understand is after punching someone for no reason and them not even attempting to fight back would they want to stab them? Makes me very angry!!
Cosmo

7th Sep 09 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Times have changed and the advancement in criminal forensics means the amount of 100% certain verdicts are higher than ever before - those should be the ones that be killed.

The others which are 'on the edge' can go and live in a plain concrete cell for the rest of their lives or until proven not guilty.

DNA matching techniques are miles away from being 100% accurate.

Im not just talking DNA, their are a million improvements over how things were back when we last had the death penalty.
N3CRO

7th Sep 09 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
To be convicted for murder there will always be evidence just depends on your definition of hard-evidence, what would you called 100% indisputible evidence? who gets to decide?

Well, CCTV footage is hard evidence if faces are shown.
N3CRO

7th Sep 09 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
The thing I dont understand is after punching someone for no reason and them not even attempting to fight back would they want to stab them? Makes me very angry!!

They were bored. Same reason they punched them in the first place. These chavvy twats get a kick out doing this kinda thing.
DaveyLC

7th Sep 09 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TheNobleOne
quote:
To be convicted for murder there will always be evidence just depends on your definition of hard-evidence, what would you called 100% indisputible evidence? who gets to decide?

But what happens if someone had hit him before the bloke that is caught on CCTV and its the original blow that caused the most damage?
Cosmo

7th Sep 09 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

But what happens if someone had hit him before the bloke that is caught on CCTV and its the original blow that caused the most damage?

It didnt though, it caught the whole thing, so in this situation its fine and he could have the death penalty.

Anyway, it was the stabbings that killed him not the punch, he'd of survived with a broken jaw.
N3CRO

7th Sep 09 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Well... who knows tbh.
corsa - gus

7th Sep 09 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It wasn't the guy who was punched at first who died, he survived with multiple stab wounds it says. the lad that tried to get away was stabbed once in the heart and died.

It is utterly disgraceful, and tbh I totally agree in bringing in the death penalty. I for one believe we are too much of a nanny state that allow people to walk all over us. A hardline should be taken with these scum bags, not letting them off with a 15 year jail term they won't complete.

People like that really let this country down. Im all for chavs killing each other off as it means there are less of them to bother normal decent people, but when innocent lads who are attacked just sitting chatting in the street something needs to be done.
sc0ott

7th Sep 09 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH, a death penalty is an easy way out. they will never know of their punishment or what they done to recieve it if they were killed.

IMO, they should be kept alive but with no arms, or/and no legs. something that would make them struggle through life.
corsa - gus

7th Sep 09 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brutal

However we would end up paying for them! There are not a lot of people out there who really want to die, so those three fannies would maybe think twice about doing what they did. Also I just read two of them got away with an assault conviction A three on two attack is cowardly in the first place, and its not like any of them played no part, all three are as guilty as each other in my opinion. We should be more like the yanks, nasty prisons, a bit of torture and the occasional electric chair/ lethal injection for these fuckers
N3CRO

7th Sep 09 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im all for chavs killing each other off as it means there are less of them to bother normal decent people.

^I like the way you think

Chopping off their limbs is also a great idea, should be the same with paedos too.
JadeM
Premium Member

7th Sep 09 at 12:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
TBH, a death penalty is an easy way out. they will never know of their punishment or what they done to recieve it if they were killed.

IMO, they should be kept alive but with no arms, or/and no legs. something that would make them struggle through life.

Couldn't agree more, torture them every hour on the hour until the day they die!!!
Danny P

7th Sep 09 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
In S America, they would be constantly set on fire and put out so they don't die, regularly beaten and tortured also.

I'd love a job doing that.
sc0ott

7th Sep 09 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
In S America, they would be constantly set on fire and put out so they don't die, regularly beaten and tortured also.

I'd love a job doing that.

i wonder what the entry levels are......

removing the eyes from the face and killing the ear drums would be the best i think.
N3CRO

7th Sep 09 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott

Couldn't agree more, torture them every hour on the hour until the day they die!!!

Feel sorry for Colin when he pisses you off!
MarkSport

7th Sep 09 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
This country would benefit from the death penalty, sometimes they should take a leaf out of foreign countrys books so to say, when it comes to punishment anyway.

agree with you there danny,if i was the pm,i would put all sick scum like that on the frontline and bring our troops back....that way,if they get blown to bits.its no loss
DaveyLC

7th Sep 09 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely we should be focusing on fixing the problems rather than punishments for the crimes?

Soceity is broken, there are people having children who have no idea how to bring them up.
CORSA NUT

7th Sep 09 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus that is horrific
JadeM
Premium Member

7th Sep 09 at 14:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Surely we should be focusing on fixing the problems rather than punishments for the crimes?

Soceity is broken, there are people having children who have no idea how to bring them up.

FIXING THE PROBLEM rather than punish them??? Tell me, where do you start to try and FIX people like those three??? Just as Shelley said, its impossible to comprehend what they were capable off

[Edited on 07-09-2009 by JadeM]
DaveyLC

7th Sep 09 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The legal system gives up on certain people and there are many people to whom prison is not a threat, its just like going to butlins.. I think prison for violent crimes needs to be more of a shock to the system; take a leaf out of the USA book.

We need to make sure these people are punnished effectively for the minor crimes they commit before it even gets to this point, also schools and social services need to keep an eye on troubled children who might not be getting the level of parenting they need to make sure they dont turn into murdering crack heads.
Wrighty

7th Sep 09 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people with knives make me sick, pussies!

what punishment did they get? they all want multiple stabbings themself by the lads family, see how they like it. badgers
DaveyLC

7th Sep 09 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
people with knives make me sick, pussies!

what punishment did they get? they all want multiple stabbings themself by the lads family, see how they like it. badgers

Its difficult though because someone might be carrying a knife for a valid reason for example hunting or fishing. Granted by looking at the person and the knife you can tell what their intentions are but the law has to be clean cut and no one wants a law that penalises the innocent.
Cosmo

7th Sep 09 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

They go hand in hand.

If the punishment is death, or not some cushy prison then people would be deterred from doing these crimes.
DaveyLC

7th Sep 09 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But the punishment isnt death for all the other lesser crimes he would/could have comited
Cosmo

7th Sep 09 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
But the punishment isnt death for all the other lesser crimes he would/could have comited

I didnt just say death though, I also mentioned a cushy prison.

If we had harsher punishments (i.e. not just giving asbos away, no luxuries in prison at all, longer sentences, etc.) then people would see them more as a deterrent and not just some laugh they can have with the rest of their mates when they are out a few months down the line.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Lawless Britain 22 database queries in 0.4369631 seconds