corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Need your advice guys/girls

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need your advice guys/girls
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Sep 09 at 07:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had that opinion once too but at the end of the day its their money and body so let them be stupid.
nathy_87

8th Sep 09 at 07:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I guess your right mate.
Baskey

8th Sep 09 at 07:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not really a big fan, think they mostly look shit. What i do like though is the couple of girls i know who have had it done have felt the need to show me after. Cant grumble at a few free images saved in the wank bank
StuartVRS

8th Sep 09 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not all about you mate, have you ever thought about how they may be affecting her self confidence? If it starts to affect her, you may never even get to see what she currently has if she feels ashamed of them. Try filling her with compliments about her current breastage and if she continues to speak about it just be a man and support her or do one and let someone else enjoy them

ps

pics?
nathy_87

8th Sep 09 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stuart your the first one to ask for pics will get one uploaded at lunch no boobs though . Ill just have to stand by her and let ehr go through with this. *sigh*
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ffs you're acting like she is planning on killing someone
Conway563

8th Sep 09 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you want to be with her you'd want to be with her no matter what. Stop fucking bitching and either support her or get shot.
After 2 days or 3 months whichever it is if you're aren't going to support she should tell you to get to fuck IMO
mwg

8th Sep 09 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you might not even be together by the time she decides to go through with it
Tommy L

8th Sep 09 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Big tits are gooood
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_tomtom
Big tits are gooood

Does that mean you are gooood?
J da Silva

8th Sep 09 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would advise you alert her of the risks and medical issues before jumping on your high horse, she maybe smarter than you think and has done her research on implants before she's even spoken about it to anyone, so just have a nice civil chat about it, talk about the concerns and it may turn out the more you talk, the less she wants them.
Tommy L

8th Sep 09 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by corsa_tomtom
Big tits are gooood

Does that mean you are gooood?
I'm not a tit
DizzyRebel

8th Sep 09 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
just make sure they are done by somone really good. My mate got his mrs some new boobs for xmas - Ł9000 worth and had to get them done in thailand but its a brilliant job. Most of the butchers in the uk knocking them out for 4k make them look shit without a bra on.

People go to thailand for cheap jobs, not to pay more than it costs in the uk.

thats where your wrong, they wen tthere because thailand has the best plastic surgeons in the world, they simply base themselves out there for tax reasons.

Same goes for tattoo artists, one of the best inkers in the world is based out there and people either pay to fly him to them or they go to him.
Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
thats where your wrong, they wen tthere because thailand has the best plastic surgeons in the world, they simply base themselves out there for tax reasons.

Same goes for tattoo artists, one of the best inkers in the world is based out there and people either pay to fly him to them or they go to him.

Rubbish
DizzyRebel

8th Sep 09 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo

8th Sep 09 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not going to argue that some will go out there for tax reasons, as it'll happen (although they could go to closer places where tax rules are just as low if not lower).

What Im laughing at is you think 'the best plastic surgeons in the world are there'....that, is rubbish!
J da Silva

8th Sep 09 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't see why a surgeon would go to a country to work in an area of medicine when... A) It is expensive in a relatively poor economy, hence poor turnover B) All the 'top' surgeons are offered top whack to work in America C) America and Britain have the best asthetics patented in house in their own medical setup.

I'm not saying it's untrue Dizzy, they are just the first things that spring to mind, if you could elaborate further in order toe educate me a little, I'd appreciate it.
corsa - gus

8th Sep 09 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell her to get a fanny tuck while shes at it
Toby
Premium Member

8th Sep 09 at 10:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH its a lot more to her emotional state that you care to propbaly believe, if a girl is affect by poor confidence it can begin to ruin her life and if they get depressed it will make your life hell worrying.

If she got them done and they did look crap, but she felt happy and more confident things between you would improve and she would be a lot happier. The fact that you are not letting her get it done becuase 'you dont like fake tits' shows how selfish you are to hamper her confidence over your own feelings (and how gay you are). surprised she hasnt fucked you off to be honest

[Edited on 08-09-2009 by CorsaB4ever]
micra_pete
Premium Member

8th Sep 09 at 10:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaB4ever
TBH its a lot more to her emotional state that you care to propbaly believe, if a girl is affect by poor confidence it can begin to ruin her life and if they get depressed it will make your life hell worrying.

If she got them done and they did look crap, but she felt happy and more confident things between you would improve and she would be a lot happier. The fact that you are not letting her get it done becuase 'you dont like fake tits' shows how selfish you are to hamper her confidence over your own feelings (and how gay you are). surprised she hasnt fucked you off to be honest

[Edited on 08-09-2009 by CorsaB4ever]

+pete
Shell
Premium Member

8th Sep 09 at 10:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've been with her 2 days(the months of seeing each other don't really count as much) and you're thinking of trying to tell her she can't do what she wants to her body?! Oh good god Could you imagine if she sat you down this early on and said you couldn't get a car that you knew would make you happy etc etc, just because she didn't like it?(Crap comparison but still)
John

8th Sep 09 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You talk an unbelievable amount of rubbish DizzyRascal, all the best surgeons move to thailand for tax reasons now, riiiiiiiight.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

8th Sep 09 at 10:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they go to thailand cause they have the best lady boys, apparently.
DizzyRebel

8th Sep 09 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Either for tax or business. There are shit loads of ladyboys out there because frankly prostitution is the only way to make good money over there so the surgeons are mega at boob jobs etc. If my mrs wanted a boob job id either send her to the states or thailand to get it done. uk surgeons arent very good in comparison.
J da Silva

8th Sep 09 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
they go to thailand cause they have the best lady boys, apparently.

My Mum's firm never venture into Thailand or mid-Asia for that fact as they products they sell, the Thai's private and public sector just can't afford it.

The standard of the trans-gender op's are butcheristic (my new word), to the point where most lady-boy's still obtain their male genitalia hidden up in the abdomen.

[Edited on 08-09-2009 by J da Silva]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Need your advice guys/girls 22 database queries in 0.3771770 seconds