corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Derren Brown - How To Control The Nation - Tonight 9:00pm

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Derren Brown - How To Control The Nation - Tonight 9:00pm
Ben-B

User status: Offline
18th Sep 09 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stuck to my seat? i was doing star jumps.
Neil

18th Sep 09 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how stupid, the phone calls are recorded aren't they? That's why they've put messages on the screen and not shown him talking to them in front of the audience.
Gavin
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Derren Brown's biggest trick is to get so many people to watch this shite!

pew pew pew pewwwww
Neil

18th Sep 09 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gavin
Derren Brown's biggest trick is to get so many people to watch this shite!

I agree. I watched it tonight to see if he could out-shite the lottery one. lol.
Paul_J

18th Sep 09 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nonsense...

If anyone got stuck (which I doubt) will only be because of the poxy position he made people sit in...

my arms were going numb towards the end as no one normally sits in that posture...

But once he was finished I stood up.

He's such a bluffing cunt, the fact he tries to play it off as some amazing mis direction as shown by the first few 'acts' is so stupid.

The audience and the phone calls were so blatently fake.

Those audience were like zombies before they got shown the vid, they'd been sitting there for ages anyway.
Cavey

18th Sep 09 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watching that made me feel a bit dizzy, but no stickiness.

I do like the subliminal stuff though, there's actually a bit of science about it, I picked out a few of the giraffe things as he was going along.

Didnt really watch the money bit tho.

And the guy at the show, they flashed green, then blue, and you wouldn't put the numbers in order, you'd want them all out of order, so 312 or 231. I'm sure he subliminally suggested the order to him somehow.

One of the stupid cows who phoned up was a div "Yeah, i was getting stuck before the advert break, i needed a wee but didn't move" Because you didn't want to miss it, you spaz.

I assume everyone noticed the little flashes before and after the video of someone on a chair?
Ben-B

18th Sep 09 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
I assume everyone noticed the little flashes before and after the video of someone on a chair?

yea i wondered what that was, like the bit outer fight club.
J da Silva

18th Sep 09 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is all to do with chemicals in the body IMO, in the build up to the film being shown I found my heart beating quicker in anticipation and I got a bit giggley/nervy as I wanted it to work really badly (I have used hypnosis before so I took it seriously), I had all the usual gripes, heavy arms, numb bum,back and legs but once it finished I stood straight up, however my head was a bit fuzzy and it just felt like a minor case of pins and needles.

My gf and my sister are in the house, they both work in medicine and seem to think that the film is designed to hault the central nervous system due to the build up of fear, apprehension, anxiety and tension in the body. Interesting...
Cavey

18th Sep 09 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was the subliminal image, the idea being it shows what he wants to happen, i'd imagine the lines were just to disorientate people, and they were in a downward motion to try and force you down.

That's my take on it, obviouly everyone on here isn't "creative" enough to be affected by it
will_doyle
Banned

18th Sep 09 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats he doing next week?
J da Silva

18th Sep 09 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd look at the tv mag but I can't get to it...
kz

18th Sep 09 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So does anyone here actually know one person between us that actually got stuck?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 21:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i disappearing act on you
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 21:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leading us all to the holy grail where he will be sat, naked in a bath of beans but secretely he's been sending us the messages about the beans, and we will all have a tin of Heinz beans and sausage in our cupboards.
Ben-B

18th Sep 09 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
So does anyone here actually know one person between us that actually got stuck?

my gran, she fell asleep.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz

someone on my facebook says he got hypnotised
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
quote:
Originally posted by kz

someone on my facebook says he got hypnotised

Tell him to stop being a prize twat.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 21:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe it actually happened danny
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is that option, yes
micra_pete
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 21:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've only just managed to move.
Rich H

18th Sep 09 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't watch this one as I'm not convinced by any of it at all lol - bloody illusionists!

However, after watching the lottery one last week, I then watched the David Blaine thing afterwards. Again I think he's an utter cock, but my god he does do some impressive stuff lol. (not all the sitting in box shite) but the unexplainable card tricks etc.
Anty
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 22:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ginger is back on
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 23:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me and my mate robbie got stuck
but to be honest i think it could of been the build up of lactic asid in the joints from sitting in that position for 2 mins straight without moveing
however
doing research into it... which i did cos im sad and actualy know how to hypnotise people

he could of just used the video as a effect seeing as the words he was using before the actual video's are the type of pro's and leads you use to start hypnotising someone

all in all its just what you beleive that makes it happen

pants show though
AndyKent

19th Sep 09 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
me and my mate robbie got stuck
but to be honest i think it could of been the build up of lactic asid in the joints from sitting in that position for 2 mins straight without moveing

If you can't sit still for more than 2 minutes without becoming stuck to your chair there is something seriously wrong

Was pretty crap show tbh. I enjoyed last weeks 'explanation' but the only half decent bit this week was the giraffe bit. Thought I did laugh at the stupid bint saying she didn't want to get up during the ad break BEFORE his video
Paul_J

19th Sep 09 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Andy you enjoyed last weeks explanation?

- Here's a range of things with money inside... see if you can pick it... Ah sorry you didn't manage to pick it ... hang on there wasn't anything there under any

Repeat a few times.

------

Then talk nonsense about something that makes sense at a country fayre, guessing the weight of a ox in a large group of people and then averaging the weight to get a more accurate weight.

compared to picking lotto numbers don't give me that.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Derren Brown - How To Control The Nation - Tonight 9:00pm 23 database queries in 0.0220411 seconds