corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Audi TTS

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Audi TTS
corsa120

User status: Offline
7th Oct 09 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my opinion is get the tt and you get a bike licence and or if you have one get bike for fun....... so at least you still have a baby lol and trust me ur m3 or a tt are not match for bike lol i could see your m3 off in 2 gears easy without trying
Eck
Premium Member

7th Oct 09 at 21:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deano87
I wouldn't rule out something like a 120d Coupe, if you really want to tighten the purse strings. Fantastic engine and if the 120d 3 door is anything to go by, a fantastic all rounder.

You'd have change from both your cars or could buy new.

You're such a wet blanket If it's going to save lots of cash, then go for it!
taylorboosh

7th Oct 09 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vag rules tbh..............

id sell the m3 and the mini for a tt, just as nice a car and tbh you know she would look good in it
Colin

7th Oct 09 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could kill yourself in 2 gears without even trying also im sure.

I dont want a bike
Ben J

7th Oct 09 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've driven a TTS quite alot. If we didn't have a child i'd have one straight away.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
8th Oct 09 at 01:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They've not said they're not paying, they've said take it to a dealer and have it diagnosed and they'll consider contributing.

I would imagine if you've history and it's a defect not wear then you have a case.

And your money saving tips won't help. You'll be replacing two tax discs with one expensive one and two lots of depreciation with steeper losses on a car that cost more. I don't see the logic personally.

The only benefit is that the car is being used while you're not there which will make a nice welcome home gift when its got new dents and dings every time you see it again.

[Edited on 08-10-2009 by Ian]
Graham88

8th Oct 09 at 03:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got to be honest I can see your logic in having one vehicle, but I don't think it's a vehicle to have if you are trying to save money in doing so.
whitter45

8th Oct 09 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

prefer the old shape

Although RS would be the business not the S

Might as well get an S3 instead of the TTS
Colin

8th Oct 09 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
They've not said they're not paying, they've said take it to a dealer and have it diagnosed and they'll consider contributing.

I would imagine if you've history and it's a defect not wear then you have a case.

And your money saving tips won't help. You'll be replacing two tax discs with one expensive one and two lots of depreciation with steeper losses on a car that cost more. I don't see the logic personally.

The only benefit is that the car is being used while you're not there which will make a nice welcome home gift when its got new dents and dings every time you see it again.

Ah but you see they have further declined to help from the dealership level further to that letter. Just not interested, 27k mile car & a PS pump failure is not out of the ordinary according to them. Ive had a car with 170k still on an original!!
Tomnova16
Premium Member

8th Oct 09 at 08:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love the new tts seems like a good idea, my mrs wants one but a bit out the price range at the moment, cant get it in any colour other than ibis white though

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Colin

8th Oct 09 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Got to be honest I can see your logic in having one vehicle, but I don't think it's a vehicle to have if you are trying to save money in doing so.

Its not so much to save money....more so to stop wasting it. The M3's not used much & I cant get Jade on the policy, otherwise I would. Jade uses a car much more than me & i'd be happy to lose mine to get a really nice one we can both enjoy - it makes sense to me.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

8th Oct 09 at 08:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im with colin on this one

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Colin

8th Oct 09 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by whitter45
prefer the old shape

Although RS would be the business not the S

Might as well get an S3 instead of the TTS

RS looks a bit out of place with the flared front bumper, its too expensive as well. I prefer the looks of the S. Performance - well remember its for the Mrs aswell, Mini one to a TTS will be a big enough step!!

Dont want a hatchback, so not thinking about S3's.
Colin

8th Oct 09 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
im with colin on this one

White mini is also still floating around atm so dont be too keen to side with me yet!!

We need to think this through.
taylorboosh

8th Oct 09 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

i understand your point but i bet the m3s tax is as much as the tts, why not wait till jade can get insured on the m3 then just sell mini for house funds
jr

8th Oct 09 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've driven one, and there really really good
mwg

8th Oct 09 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It must be good if jr says its good as he is not usually very complimentary about VAGs
jr

8th Oct 09 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactley
Colin

8th Oct 09 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

i understand your point but i bet the m3s tax is as much as the tts, why not wait till jade can get insured on the m3 then just sell mini for house funds

Because Jade wants a White mini or a white TT & I feel obliged to get her one

M3 insurance is getting daft for just me, gone up on last year, iirc adding Jade to the policy was 5k when I got it.
Colin

8th Oct 09 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
It must be good if jr says its good as he is not usually very complimentary about VAGs

Yeh

Need to wait on the one thats due into local Audi....arange a test drive
taylorboosh

8th Oct 09 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your under her thumb big him
dannymccann

8th Oct 09 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh god, another one of Colin's 'what should I buy' threads.

We all know you are the complete opposite of Kano, you want to change the car but we all know this time next year you will still have a Mini with a knackered PS pump and an M3 that costs too much to run
Colin

8th Oct 09 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann
Oh god, another one of Colin's 'what should I buy' threads.

We all know you are the complete opposite of Kano, you want to change the car but we all know this time next year you will still have a Mini with a knackered PS pump and an M3 that costs too much to run

Not really, it took me a year to find the ideal M3, now im wanting to sell it for a white VW Beetle with fairy lights on the front lights.

We need to curb monthly outgoings with this new house. A lifestyle change is in order - we dont need 2 cars!!
mwg

8th Oct 09 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would you go for a DSG or manual gearbox?

Sorry "S-Tronic" as Audi call it

[Edited on 08-10-2009 by mwg]
Matt L

8th Oct 09 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

white or black imo but i do really like the new shape tt's

(btw only read page one cba to read the rest of the thread)

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Audi TTS 23 database queries in 0.0123241 seconds