corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Aliens live on the moon

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Aliens live on the moon
Mike GSi

User status: Offline
12th Oct 09 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doyle came from the moon tbf
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well put Ollie
FruitBooTeR

12th Oct 09 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

So a trip of say 50 of OUR years may well be a walk in the park to them because their references and perception of time are entirely different from ours. Add a bit of hibernation (just like many of our little animals do for months at a time) and a little on-board entertainment and they'll be exploring our solar system in no time, to them, at all."

Assuming they have the required technology to be able to travel space etc...I don't even think time is a relevant problem on our part its the lack of technology and government backing.

We could of easily sent persons to Mars by now, and even start to build some sort of a space station on the moon but for some reason we just don't seem bothered?

I mean 40 years on since the moon landing and the only thing remotely constructive we've done was last week and that was to hurl an old satellite at it
Daimo B

12th Oct 09 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
There you go again Mr fucking know it all

It's you who has not read everything on the subject.Just because you went to N.A.S.A dosn't mean you know everything Daimo.I can only answer questions a couple of times over and over again and it gets very tiresome.Especially as nobody is willing to exept what they already know or have been told officially.

I never once said I did know everything, and if you remember correctly (again, selective reading/selective memory), I actually said im interested to see other facts behined your statements and would give and opinion after reading said facts.

Here I am, but the post has gone.

Very tiresome? You've only replied to me once in that post yesterday? Wheres the over and over and over again come from?

See, selectiveness... Some have it, some don't. I was all up for reading/reviewing your evidence, I hadn't got abusive in any way. Im actually keen to learn new things that arn't blatent conspiricys, esp with regards to space..

Again, yet again, selective reading, selective memory..... Go digupp your post and see that im stating the truth and your just going on a whinge.....
Daimo B

12th Oct 09 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

Many believe the distances within the galaxy (and definitely the cosmos) are insurmountable for space travel. But it's not actually the distance is it - it's the time it takes.

On our little planet we relate everything back to our time references and maybe more to the point - to our human life span. A far more advanced civilisation would have sorted the problem of aging and maybe even death. Their life span may extend into thousands of years as a result of their environment and their understanding of their own physiology. Their planet may be many times larger than ours and rotate much more slowly with one of their days perhaps being equivalent to ten or more of ours.

So a trip of say 50 of OUR years may well be a walk in the park to them because their references and perception of time are entirely different from ours. Add a bit of hibernation (just like many of our little animals do for months at a time) and a little on-board entertainment and they'll be exploring our solar system in no time, to them, at all."

And whats to say 50 years is nothing to an alien race as well. Just because we only live average of 75 years on OUR planet, what about the trillions of other planets, who's suns are vastly bigger (ours is a tiny tiny sun), who's orbits last 500 of our earth years, but only 1 year to them, hence lifespans are a lot longer....

Everyone basis alien life on earths cycle, but thats not the way it is.

I understand your theorys Suprisingly!!!
sand-eel

12th Oct 09 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH It would be hard for aliens to tell them to fuck off because they probably don't speak english, sound can't travel in space (unless the aliens used a CB radio on CH19 and asked for the astronauts, then went to CH3 for privacy).
If aliens came here, humans would probably shit themselves and shoot them all. The americans would then drain their alien fuel tank for oil, then declare war.
Cosmo

12th Oct 09 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The aliens could communicate in other ways that does work in space, after all if they live on the surface of the moon its likely they do.

Or maybe they just flipped them the bird?
Dom

12th Oct 09 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They could also have translators.....
sand-eel

12th Oct 09 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was it an astronaut that said they said GTF?
J da Silva

12th Oct 09 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

It's you who has not read everything on the subject.Just because you went to N.A.S.A dosn't mean you know everything Daimo.I can only answer questions a couple of times over and over again and it gets very tiresome.Especially as nobody is willing to exept what they already know or have been told officially.

I never once said I did know everything, and if you remember correctly (again, selective reading/selective memory), I actually said im interested to see other facts behined your statements and would give and opinion after reading said facts.

Very tiresome? You've only replied to me once in that post yesterday? Wheres the over and over and over again come from?

See, selectiveness... Some have it, some don't. I was all up for reading/reviewing your evidence, I hadn't got abusive in any way. Im actually keen to learn new things that arn't blatent conspiricys, esp with regards to space..

Again, yet again, selective reading, selective memory..... Go digupp your post and see that im stating the truth and your just going on a whinge.....

You just need a pwned graphic to go at the bottom of your reply and the job is very much done.
Daimo B

12th Oct 09 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wasn't trying to get all abusive or sh1tty with him tbh.

He's jsut gone off on some wild whinge tangent when in actual fact im one of the only few people who's actually interested to read and see this other information then make up a better clear minded judgement from that.

but he's done as insurance companies do. Seen a reply, read the bits he wants to, then put me in a nice little box with all the other piss takers.

Yet if he knew anything, im one of the sad gits always posting up about space stuff as I enjoy it......

go figure????

[Edited on 12-10-2009 by VXR]
mwg

12th Oct 09 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FruitBooTeR
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

Assuming they have the required technology to be able to travel space etc...I don't even think time is a relevant problem on our part its the lack of technology and government backing.

We could of easily sent persons to Mars by now, and even start to build some sort of a space station on the moon but for some reason we just don't seem bothered?

I mean 40 years on since the moon landing and the only thing remotely constructive we've done was last week and that was to hurl an old satellite at it

Way I see it is we've got enough shit to deal with here without spending billions going in to space. More important stuff that the time and money could be spent on

[Edited on 12-10-2009 by mwg]
Cavey

12th Oct 09 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"We're whaling on the moon, we carry a harpoon"
Nic Barnes

12th Oct 09 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bigboykarl
soup dragons live on the moon

i always wondered what happened after their rather successful tune in the early 90's im free (to do what i want)
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

Your the same with just about every post you ever make on here.

You write a big essay stating that you know it all and use clever wording as to not imply your having a go when blatently you are

I could post a load of pictures and information that is far from a blatent hoax but you'd still have a smart arse answer for it all so why should i bother? And my tiresome question comment applied to everyone.You'll find i have selective reading only with you because i really couldnt give a fuck what you have to say.

Your just a childish wanker.
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Wasn't trying to get all abusive or sh1tty with him tbh.

He's jsut gone off on some wild whinge tangent when in actual fact im one of the only few people who's actually interested to read and see this other information then make up a better clear minded judgement from that.

but he's done as insurance companies do. Seen a reply, read the bits he wants to, then put me in a nice little box with all the other piss takers.

Yet if he knew anything, im one of the sad gits always posting up about space stuff as I enjoy it......

go figure????

Then go read the information then!! Do you need me to hold your hand or somthing?? I'm not your Dad...thank fuck.
Nic Barnes

12th Oct 09 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh god no he didnt..........
Nic Barnes

12th Oct 09 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

someone needs to hold you away from the post the same thing twice button
Daimo B

12th Oct 09 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Your the same with just about every post you ever make on here.

You write a big essay stating that you know it all and use clever wording as to not imply your having a go when blatently you are

I could post a load of pictures and information that is far from a blatent hoax but you'd still have a smart arse answer for it all so why should i bother? And my tiresome question comment applied to everyone.You'll find i have selective reading only with you because i really couldnt give a fuck what you have to say.

Your just a childish wanker.

But the issue is that I haven't... Clever wording really is not my thing at all, so where on earth are you getting that from

I've asked for the information, your happy to rant, but not willing to post....

Enough said.

PS, you don't care, but then spend 5 minutes writing two quoted replies...

Irony is also another word missing from your vocab

PS, who's calling the other person "childish wanker" names Irony part 2.
Daimo B

12th Oct 09 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Then go read the information then!! Do you need me to hold your hand or somthing?? I'm not your Dad...thank fuck.

Nahh, my dad has always backed up his opinons with facts..... OR at least something where you could read said facts, make your own opinion, then debate it until he's proved incorrect (in which he would apologise and look at it in a different manner).

Funnily enough this is how I respond. I just don't throw those insults over a small dispute.

PS, irony part 3, you don't care, but only replied to my comments, even though i've stated im actually interested.

Reading part/only what you want episode 4....

Nic Barnes

12th Oct 09 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill put a fiver on corsa nut to win
Daimo B

12th Oct 09 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Odds?
Nic Barnes

12th Oct 09 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you both are yes
BarnshaW

12th Oct 09 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nic barnes is an instigator and a gav informer
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And your telling me your posts above don't reak of smart arse comments and baiting? Your a clever twat Daimo but a twat no the less.

And i don't have to apoligise to anyone for anything....i unlike most of the people on here have both sides of the story so i'm more qualified (please don't respond to this with another smart arse comment) to have a valid opinion.

You must have said somthing to piss me off in the firstplace as you always do so that's why i'm getting pissed off with you.

I'd respond to Nic's comment and say if i met you i'd tear your fucking head off....but then i'd be getting aggresive wouldn't i then you'd make more smart arse comments

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Aliens live on the moon 22 database queries in 0.1197250 seconds