corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BNP on Question Time tonight.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BNP on Question Time tonight.
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 09 at 12:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't see the 2nd page, my bad
AndyKent

22nd Oct 09 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not going to be missing this

Has anyone seen one of the other policies on their website - restrict imports from outside the UK?

Brilliant, nice one. Lets just close the borders and attempt to live off our non-existant manufacturing industry
Hammer

22nd Oct 09 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope the small minded bigot shows himself and his party up for what they are.
Nic Barnes

22nd Oct 09 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont understand why people are protesting. let him speak. he can show how simple minded he is all by himself.
ed

22nd Oct 09 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It'll be the leftys having a moan like usual Nic
BarnshaW

22nd Oct 09 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree with alot of the views of the BNP. not all of them but alot of them i do agree with.

if they dont get cleaned out in the courts then i will be voting UK independent party next. I will be watching nick griffin tonight but i do feel he will be setup with an audience of ethnic people to show him up.
Nic Barnes

22nd Oct 09 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thing is, all the people protesting, are the same people that will campaign for black rights, queer rights etc. why are you allowed to speak out for rights for them, and not for white english people? im not saying this nick griffin at all, but his views as a political party leader should be allowed to be heard. its his human rights isnt it?
MoesTavern

22nd Oct 09 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
i dont understand why people are protesting. let him speak. he can show how simple minded he is all by himself.

I think the problem those in the know have with this is that he's apparently a very intelligent bloke and a great public speaker. Anyone expecting him to embarass himself is going to be suprised. the worry is that he will end up converting a lot pf people watching.

Hammer

22nd Oct 09 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
i agree with alot of the views of the BNP. not all of them but alot of them i do agree with.

if they dont get cleaned out in the courts then i will be voting UK independent party next. I will be watching nick griffin tonight but i do feel he will be setup with an audience of ethnic people to show him up.

Which views do you agree with out of interest?
Nic Barnes

22nd Oct 09 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

if that happens, then thats completely unfair. when labour are speaking at a conference, do they fil it up entirely of conservative supporters?
p

22nd Oct 09 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BNP sounds fucking good to me lol
Nic Barnes

22nd Oct 09 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MoesTavern
quote:

I think the problem those in the know have with this is that he's apparently a very intelligent bloke and a great public speaker. Anyone expecting him to embarass himself is going to be suprised. the worry is that he will end up converting a lot pf people watching.

he is very slick with the way he words things. ive watched a few interviews with him in the past.
BarnshaW

22nd Oct 09 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:

British Homes for British Families
Look after british homeless before others
Stop Immigration and Put British People First

Nic Barnes

22nd Oct 09 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

yeah id agree with that. but not from a white britain point of view.
richc

22nd Oct 09 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
thing is, all the people protesting, are the same people that will campaign for black rights, queer rights etc. why are you allowed to speak out for rights for them, and not for white english people? im not saying this nick griffin at all, but his views as a political party leader should be allowed to be heard. its his human rights isnt it?

Spot on. You might not agree with what he/they say, but they should be allowed to say it without question tbh.

Freedom of speech isnt really that free
Hammer

22nd Oct 09 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

How do you define who is British?
Ojc

22nd Oct 09 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anglo Saxon
BarnshaW

22nd Oct 09 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

to narrow that down even more i refer to the fact that i believe british born people whom have paid taxes all their life should have priority for council houses and accomodation over people who come over from aborad with children and large families and get accomodation.
deano87

I will not be missing this. Should be a good watch.
Nic Barnes

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

thats a tricky question tbh without answering it in a racist type manner.
Hammer

22nd Oct 09 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Anglo Saxon

Germans then?
Hammer

22nd Oct 09 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

to narrow that down even more i refer to the fact that i believe british born people whom have paid taxes all their life should have priority for council houses and accomodation over people who come over from aborad with children and large families and get accomodation.

Yeah so families that immigrated here decades ago that have offspring and who's offspring have had offspring are they British or are they defined as foreign?

What I'm trying to get at is their facist views and policies might look super duper on paper, in practice they are complete fantasy and will never work in a modern society.
Ojc

22nd Oct 09 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deffo
BarnshaW

22nd Oct 09 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah so families that immigrated here decades ago that have offspring and who's offspring have had offspring are they British or are they defined as foreign?

What I'm trying to get at is their facist views and policies might look super duper on paper, in practice they are complete fantasy and will never work in a modern society.

I would class then as tax paying citizens, i see your point but i am referring to people who more recently have taken residency in the UK. I am all for the future and the stopping of it. I mean whats done is done now but it HAS to change in my opinion.
Nic Barnes

22nd Oct 09 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

half of those people dont class themselves as british. and thats half of the problem to begin with.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BNP on Question Time tonight. 22 database queries in 0.5314791 seconds