corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Disgusting

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Disgusting
Hammer

User status: Offline
8th Nov 09 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As I have already stated, there is an absolutely massive difference between rioting thugs and a group of people protesting against being forced to respect a silence based on an army that killed young men in cold blood.

Yes I would rather it never happened but if you are unaware of the reasons behind singing Aiden MacAnespie whilst being forced to have a minutes silence for the British army then you are ignorant to the facts.

What would happen if at Ibrox he SFA forced Rangers fans to uphold a respectful minute of silence for the young Irish men and women that were killed in conflict by an army that came and raped their country segmenting it and causing brutal tension that has scarred that country to this very day?
Chrissy
Premium Member

8th Nov 09 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John

Rangers fans, by and large, not just a small minority, are complete cunts.

>>>> Chris <<<<

Hammer

8th Nov 09 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For what it's worth it has been confirmed the singing took place outside the stadium and the only voice in the stadium that was heard was a Falkirk fan shouting 'fuck off home'.
Ojc

8th Nov 09 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
As I have already stated, there is an absolutely massive difference between rioting thugs and a group of people protesting against being forced to respect a silence based on an army that killed young men in cold blood.

Yes I would rather it never happened but if you are unaware of the reasons behind singing Aiden MacAnespie whilst being forced to have a minutes silence for the British army then you are ignorant to the facts.

Are you for real? This is the reason I hate fucking Celtic scum, these "British" soldiers you talk about? They died in two World Wars so you could have the freedom to sing songs against them, if Hitler would have had his way you lot would have been round up and gassed.

Cold blood? You lot really are deluded, go around bombing our city centres for years on end in cold blood, cowards war against civilians.

YOU ARE THE SCUM.
John

8th Nov 09 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you up on your Irish history then Ollie?
Ojc

8th Nov 09 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes. I don't GAF about the fact you lot are hard done by.

Live with it. I can't help the fact you are inferior.
John

8th Nov 09 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You lot I'm Scottish, it's not affected me at all, we aren't cunts so they didn't bomb us.

Inferior
Tom G

8th Nov 09 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im loving sports day atm
Ojc

8th Nov 09 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but we all know you and the Irish jump together when ever you can to start whining about what the British army/Paras did.
John

8th Nov 09 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't whine about any of it.

History is there for everyone to see, whether you can process that information and make an informed decision on it or not is your problem, not mine.
Ojc

8th Nov 09 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
What would happen if at Ibrox he SFA forced Rangers fans to uphold a respectful minute of silence for the young Irish men and women that were killed in conflict by an army that came and raped their country segmenting it and causing brutal tension that has scarred that country to this very day?

I suppose the best way to fight the issues was to place C4 in shopping centres in Britain, killing thousands of innocent ENGLISH civilians? Maybe if they had real balls they would have had a stand up fight with the army and we could have ended the conflict in a few minutes.

Fucking deluded, absolutely deluded.
Ojc

8th Nov 09 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc5ZS3QRJ7Q

Ojc

8th Nov 09 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"oerlikon7a (21 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam i bet the families and friends of recently fallen scottish catholic soldiers can take comfort in the fact that there beloved teams followers share in their grief..... NOT. words can't&#65279; describe this shower of shit, just the same as the fanatical muslims that jeer and spit at our soldiers at homecoming parades. VERMIN "
John

8th Nov 09 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you miss the comments stating that there was no singing inside the ground, or are they just not any good when you want to quote shit?
JM Curdy

8th Nov 09 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in the park or out the park it was still your fans john regardless of where they were. do you honestly think they were unaware what was going on in the ground?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

8th Nov 09 at 18:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does it matter whether its inside or outside?

they knew what was happening but sang anyway. its not a rememberance of the work they did in ireland its every war and all the injured and dead soldiers
John

8th Nov 09 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It does matter imo, if it starts inside it's stopped, by the fans, straight away.

You can't account for drunks outside the ground.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

8th Nov 09 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so whats the big deal about manchester?

i saw no rioting inside the ground
John

8th Nov 09 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A song can't hurt you quite as much as tens of thousands of rioting twats, nothing apart from that though
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

8th Nov 09 at 18:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sure the soldiers fighting to keep this country safe will be hurt by the fact that people cant even stay quiet for one minute in rememberance of dead soldiers
Chrissy
Premium Member

8th Nov 09 at 18:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I heard it was Spurs fans that were singing tbh..

>>>> Chris <<<<

John

8th Nov 09 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure the police fighting to keep Manchester safe were hurt a lot more by the kicks to the head, tbh.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

8th Nov 09 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why do you keep bringing that up?

we know we were wrong for rioting we have never denied it?
JM Curdy

8th Nov 09 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deflect and Deny loyal
John

8th Nov 09 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't bring it up, you did, I was continuing your comparison.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Disgusting 24 database queries in 0.0149620 seconds