corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » i am craving badness

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i am craving badness
Hammer

User status: Offline
12th Nov 09 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Once again Dizzy you talk one absolute power of shit.

People with beer bellys need not comment

I refuse to converse with people who have smaller arms than me yet stick needles in their arse and spend their life in a gym and eating chicken and peanut butter

The fastest man that ever lived ate a dozen chicken nuggets on the morning he broke the world record at the Olympics. The fastest and most decorated swimmer of all time eats Mc Donalds and pizza every single week and also smokes a power of weed as well into the bargain.

I'll keep eating my coco pops thanks.
Dom

12th Nov 09 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo

12th Nov 09 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The fastest man that ever lived ate a dozen chicken nuggets on the morning he broke the world record at the Olympics. The fastest and most decorated swimmer of all time eats Mc Donalds and pizza every single week and also smokes a power of weed as well into the bargain.

tbh though, they are just freaks of nature. Most people who eat like they do cant run or swim that fast. Also, it doesnt mean they are healthy as that shite could be damaging their heart no matter how fit they are.

I used to eat crap, and drink a fair amount, fairly often. Have cut it out in the last 5-6weeks and feel so much better for it. Im really not missing having the shite either, as I feel better most of the day now compared to the 5 mins of eating a Maccies or whatever.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

12th Nov 09 at 15:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:

People with beer bellys need not comment

I refuse to converse with people who have smaller arms than me yet stick needles in their arse and spend their life in a gym and eating chicken and peanut butter

I'm quoting this
Colin

12th Nov 09 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just had a packet of crisps & a can of Irn Bru..........Pizza Hut for dinner tonight.

Might have a Salad........
Marc

12th Nov 09 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pizza Hut salads are evil, but nice
Marc

12th Nov 09 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

LMAO
ed

12th Nov 09 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
I just had a packet of crisps & a can of Irn Bru..........Pizza Hut for dinner tonight.

Might have a Salad........
Thin crust is a good option
Hammer

12th Nov 09 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

tbh though, they are just freaks of nature. Most people who eat like they do cant run or swim that fast. Also, it doesnt mean they are healthy as that shite could be damaging their heart no matter how fit they are.

I used to eat crap, and drink a fair amount, fairly often. Have cut it out in the last 5-6weeks and feel so much better for it. Im really not missing having the shite either, as I feel better most of the day now compared to the 5 mins of eating a Maccies or whatever.

It's not as simple as they are just freaks of nature though just as much as it's not as simple as eating clean and living in a gym to become a good athlete.

Push comes to shove I'd rather follow the lead of a world class sprinter and swimmer than a guy off cs that has listened into a couple of big guys at the gym talking about protein shakes.
Cosmo

12th Nov 09 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It's not as simple as they are just freaks of nature though just as much as it's not as simple as eating clean and living in a gym to become a good athlete.

Push comes to shove I'd rather follow the lead of a world class sprinter and swimmer than a guy off cs that has listened into a couple of big guys at the gym talking about protein shakes.

Rubbish, they are two freak examples in a group of athletes who will all eat clean to be in the shape they are. It just happens who two are genetically gifted to be able to do what the hell they like diet wise and still be absolute monsters in their particular field.

You cant argue with the fact that eating healthy/clean is much much much better for you than eating all the crap that is in a lot of foods out there.
ed

12th Nov 09 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm off to go eat some chicken and peanut butter. The chicken is good because it's got protein in it and the peanut butter is good because it's got massive amounts of saturated fats. I don't need any vitamins or minerals from vegetables either.
Hammer

12th Nov 09 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

Rubbish, they are two freak examples in a group of athletes who will all eat clean to be in the shape they are. It just happens who two are genetically gifted to be able to do what the hell they like diet wise and still be absolute monsters in their particular field.

You cant argue with the fact that eating healthy/clean is much much much better for you than eating all the crap that is in a lot of foods out there.

How is it rubbish? Those are 2 examples of hundreds, I just chose those 2 as they are the best at what they do.

Nutritional experts have evolved their way of thinking recently, it's not just a case of eating clean and that's it. There are athletes, bodybuilders, sportsmen and everything in between that will eat what is considered 'rubbish' in moderation and show no noticeable decline in performance. You can't argue with that fact.
Cosmo

12th Nov 09 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
How is it rubbish? Those are 2 examples of hundreds, I just chose those 2 as they are the best at what they do.

Nutritional experts have evolved their way of thinking recently, it's not just a case of eating clean and that's it. There are athletes, bodybuilders, sportsmen and everything in between that will eat what is considered 'rubbish' in moderation and show no noticeable decline in performance. You can't argue with that fact.

Im not arguing about things in moderation, pretty much anything in moderation wont harm you. Im talking a diet in general, if the shite isnt in moderation then its far from healthy.

And the amount of top athletes in this world who eat like the two you mentioned and are still at the peak of their particular sport are a much much smaller percentage to those who eat 'clean'.
DizzyRebel

12th Nov 09 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
I'm off to go eat some chicken and peanut butter. The chicken is good because it's got protein in it and the peanut butter is good because it's got massive amounts of saturated fats. I don't need any vitamins or minerals from vegetables either.

Peanut butter is high in polyunsaturated fats, and you need an even mix of poly unsaturated, mono unsaturated and saturated fats to stay alive. Saturated fats make testosterone - you need them to live. But you wouldnt know - as you just assume all fat is bad when actually, without it we would be barely able to survive....

Plus i said everything in moderation, so yeat again Hammer, you have made yourself look a cunt by trying to pull my posts apart without actually reading them.

Pro bodybuilders add junk food whilst bulking to get the required calories for maximum growth, as would competive speed or strength athletes. bBt come competition time - no competetive athlete from any feild would go near junk food, FACT.

[Edited on 12-11-2009 by DizzyRebel]
eddiewhiteley

12th Nov 09 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck poly unsaturated, mono unsaturated and saturated fats for a game of soldiers

give me a pie and a pint anyday
Laney

12th Nov 09 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Not that it matters, but from what I recall the only reason Bolt was rocking the nuggets was due to the fact he knew it wouldn't make him ill? Phelps ate/eats a lot of shit but he burns 12k calories a day (from what I remember, may well be more?) when training. Its not like he's sat on his arse is it!

For reference: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7562840.stm (Phelp's diet)

Anyway. As you all were
Eck
Premium Member

13th Nov 09 at 07:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:

LMAO

PMSL

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » i am craving badness 22 database queries in 0.0163209 seconds