corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » School mates... Where are they now?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author School mates... Where are they now?
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
12th Nov 09 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
OJC.. Did you go to secondary school in Reading? If so what school?

Little Heath. Good school if you actually want to be there. In hindsight I want to be there again for another 5 years so I can get up to even more shit and break even more things.

Never heard of it?

I went to a posh school... Ryeish Green
John

12th Nov 09 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I keep in contact with about 3 people from school, I didn't like the rest of the people while in school so I certainly don't try and keep contact outside of it
ShEp

12th Nov 09 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A lad I was in school with now live in the IOM and changed his name by deed poll to Josh Hartnett
micra_pete
Premium Member

12th Nov 09 at 13:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
although I did come across the class geek the other day

pow
Premium Member

12th Nov 09 at 14:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A couple.
Ojc

12th Nov 09 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
OJC.. Did you go to secondary school in Reading? If so what school?

Little Heath. Good school if you actually want to be there. In hindsight I want to be there again for another 5 years so I can get up to even more shit and break even more things.

Never heard of it?

I went to a posh school... Ryeish Green

You have never heard of Little Heath? In Tilehurst?

My ex went to Ryeish Green, Danielle Manning.
Paul_J

12th Nov 09 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you went to a school in tilehurst? Jesus explains a lot.
Sam
Premium Member

12th Nov 09 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most people that I know from school are either dole scum, unmarried with shitloads of kids living in a dive, in jail, I know of one that even emigrated to Australia.

I did go to school in Slough/Windsor so it's not that surprising.
Ojc

12th Nov 09 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
you went to a school in tilehurst? Jesus explains a lot.

Yes, we used to get ex pupils come in and start on teachers. Mr Raynor once confronted a bunch of them and got put on his arse, it was hilarious.
Colin

12th Nov 09 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apart from the ones I hung around with that are mostly doing the same as always i'd say 90% of folk I went to school with have simply vanished.

Strange!!
micra_pete
Premium Member

12th Nov 09 at 14:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Yes, we used to get ex pupils come in and start on teachers. Mr Raynor once confronted a bunch of them and got put on his arse, it was hilarious.

? hilarious?

I keep in contact with 2 / 3 people from school. Thats it.
Ojc

12th Nov 09 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The bloke was a c*nt. Pervert and complete dictator, wasn't even a good teacher.

I had a lot of twats as teachers but at least some were good at what they done, he was neither and just used to get kicks out of bullying kids.

These boys never forgot him, came in and dealt with it. It worked, he was better after that.
DC90

12th Nov 09 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Majority of my school were full of pricks who haven't changed much to be honest

Most of the girls have babies, most of the lads have criminal records.

My group of mates started to drift apart after school, but lately have been getting closer with a few of them again and it's good.
will_ainsworth

12th Nov 09 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when my dad died, i went back a week later thinking it was for the best (baring in mind this was in year 11 mid gcse's) and my math teacher who was always a cunt said ''youve had enough time to greave now get on with your work'' what a cunt!, i was a bit of a angry person for a while, found out his address etc, was gonna just go around etc, but i never ended up doing it, hoping that one day i would see him and floor him, we never saw eye to eye and i showed him up a bit in school too, but when i saw him the other day my mate started talking to him, i didnt know what to do, and he didnt even reckognize me! this guy used to really try and bully me, i was thinking do i beat the crap out of him or what, luckily i just left it, i felt better for it too tbh, rose above it for once!
pow
Premium Member

12th Nov 09 at 15:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
Most people that I know from school are either dole scum, unmarried with shitloads of kids living in a dive, in jail, I know of one that even emigrated to Australia.

I did go to school in Slough/Windsor so it's not that surprising.

I demand to know where
ed

12th Nov 09 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One guy I went to school with was charged with trying to blow up a transatlantic airliner with some fluid in a bottle of water. He was acquitted earlier this year.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

12th Nov 09 at 15:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my best mate i have been friends with since primary school and my other best mate i have been frinds with since secondary school. have a few friends from secondary on facebook but dont really keep in contact, apart from shrek off here he was in the year below but i was only friends with him a few years after we left, met him at good old slough cruise

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Tomnova16
Premium Member

12th Nov 09 at 15:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
One guy I went to school with was charged with trying to blow up a transatlantic airliner with some fluid in a bottle of water. He was acquitted earlier this year.

high wycombe by any chance mr ed

Ojc

12th Nov 09 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by will_ainsworth
when my dad died, i went back a week later thinking it was for the best (baring in mind this was in year 11 mid gcse's) and my math teacher who was always a cunt said ''youve had enough time to greave now get on with your work''

I would have gone for him, no problem at all. I had ZERO respect for any of my teachers, they were all twats that were bullied in their school lives and now were trying to bully us.

Neo

12th Nov 09 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, forgot a guy Pow and I went to school with now plays for chelsea
John

12th Nov 09 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet the people who had no respect for the teachers and ;would go for them' were in the stupid clases.

I had a hard time with teachers and had no respect for all but one or 2 of them, never thought of going for them though, just took my kicks out of being more intelligent than they could ever be.
ed

12th Nov 09 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
quote:
Originally posted by ed

Yep

Reading this thread first made me feel bad, but actually it seems to be normal to loose touch with your school friends. I guess everyone goes in different directions. I still keep in touch with a couple of people. I've been mates with one guy since we were in playgroup. Tom's mum was our teacher
Adam C
Premium Member

12th Nov 09 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got heavily bullied in my last 2 years of school, and barely went to class in my last year because of it.
But I lost alot of mates due to the agro i was getting and that they didnt want any part of it.

Met a new great group of lads outside school and never spoke to anyone from my school again due to bad memories, now days I actually see a few of them around who had bullied me, who are now half my size so I would really love to have a pop at them as they really did make my life feel like shit.

I said to a few people who ive met in the last year who where in the same year as me that I would never go back to the school for anything, but 3 of us decided to go up there in the early hours and have a look around the school's exterior for old times sake.
Actually really helped me, everywhere I walked I could remember something good or bad and brought back lots of memories, was a great experience as I walked out of there over 3 years ago and said I would never go back but did feel really good.

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
Tomnova16
Premium Member

12th Nov 09 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
quote:
Originally posted by ed

Yep

Reading this thread first made me feel bad, but actually it seems to be normal to loose touch with your school friends. I guess everyone goes in different directions. I still keep in touch with a couple of people. I've been mates with one guy since we were in playgroup. Tom's mum was our teacher

hee hee i remember when she first met you and she recognised you, still got your baby face,
actually there was a picture of me with a friend at playschool when we were like 1 and im friends with him now through another friend, and then my mum pointed out the pic and the fact that she was friends with his mum, very strange

Ojc

12th Nov 09 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I bet the people who had no respect for the teachers and ;would go for them' were in the stupid clases.

I had a hard time with teachers and had no respect for all but one or 2 of them, never thought of going for them though, just took my kicks out of being more intelligent than they could ever be.

In the stupid classes because school was of no interest to be what-so-ever and if you weren't an A* student no effort was put into teaching you. Fine by me.

I learnt all I required to get by, by year 7 of secondary school.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » School mates... Where are they now? 23 database queries in 0.1078930 seconds