corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Greatest invention of the 21st century?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Greatest invention of the 21st century?
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
16th Dec 09 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U me the address! lol.
Ste
Premium Member

16th Dec 09 at 10:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

The kebab is "a clever marketing ploy to shift animal parts otherwise unlikely to sell as 'food' on their own merits". Kebabs contain far more 'killer' trans fats, which increase the risk of heart disease, than other takeaways. We recently tested a Donner kebab it contained 5.8g of trans fats - six times more than a Big Mac and fries (0.87g) and 20 times more than a portion of sweet and sour chicken with rice (0.27g). Tom Sanders, professor of nutrition at King's College, London, said a doner kebab was probably the worst thing you could eat. Trans fats, found in foods including biscuits, cakes and takeaways, are the latest target of health campaigners. They are used to alter the texture of foods and extend the shelf life of some products, and have no known nutritional benefit. People should not to consume any more than 2g of trans fats per day. Now for the nasty bit: Donner Kebab with mayonnaise 100g 600 calories One Donner kebab after a night in the pub could contain the following. Calories 1,483, - Fat14.2% - Fat 111g - 559 g weight Total Approx: adding chillie sauce 1oz (28g) would increase the calories content by 6/10 calories. Source(s): 30 years in clinical nutrition

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
ed

16th Dec 09 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you were that worried you wouldn't have had the 10 beers at 200 calories each you need to be able to eat one.

[Edited on 16-12-2009 by ed]
Half Pint

16th Dec 09 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DIldo... so the Mrs can really go fuck herself
DaveyLC

16th Dec 09 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste W

quote:

The kebab is "a clever marketing ploy to shift animal parts otherwise unlikely to sell as 'food' on their own merits". Kebabs contain far more 'killer' trans fats, which increase the risk of heart disease, than other takeaways. We recently tested a Donner kebab it contained 5.8g of trans fats - six times more than a Big Mac and fries (0.87g) and 20 times more than a portion of sweet and sour chicken with rice (0.27g). Tom Sanders, professor of nutrition at King's College, London, said a doner kebab was probably the worst thing you could eat. Trans fats, found in foods including biscuits, cakes and takeaways, are the latest target of health campaigners. They are used to alter the texture of foods and extend the shelf life of some products, and have no known nutritional benefit. People should not to consume any more than 2g of trans fats per day. Now for the nasty bit: Donner Kebab with mayonnaise 100g 600 calories One Donner kebab after a night in the pub could contain the following. Calories 1,483, - Fat14.2% - Fat 111g - 559 g weight Total Approx: adding chillie sauce 1oz (28g) would increase the calories content by 6/10 calories. Source(s): 30 years in clinical nutrition

Bovvered!
fazza

16th Dec 09 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is awesome!

need to find me a makro!!

Can i pay cash at a makro?

will set it up through my shop but im not putting kebab meat on my accounts lol
DaveyLC

16th Dec 09 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep you can pay cash.
Ben G

16th Dec 09 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whlo cares what shit it has in it? they taste alright at the end of the night

i do prefer a lamb shish now though.
Paul_J

16th Dec 09 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never seen the attraction in kebabs like this.

I always get a chicken shiessh if i go to a kebab shop.
DaveyLC

16th Dec 09 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DONNER FTW!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Greatest invention of the 21st century? 23 database queries in 0.0120549 seconds