corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Me Engine before and after weekend

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Me Engine before and after weekend
GIBBS

User status: Offline
4th Mar 03 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vibrio to be honest, u shouldnt even be sayin shit like that, as some people would look at a punto and thing what is the point in tuning one they look shit, or whats the point in tuning a 1.2 it is a 1.2 etc.. people do things they want to their own taste.. u personally don't like makin the engine look nice, and i don't really like the look of a punto.. they aren't horrid but i prefer my civic etc..

Matt
vibrio
Banned

4th Mar 03 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why try and slag off my car gibbs, just remember what you drive. not a great style statement is it. quite a bland looking car on it's own. you've spend how much on body kits to make the car look better where I have spend £30 on the outside of my car and it gets lots of attention and in my opinion look far better than any other standard car in it's range.

all I am doing is questioning why you would spend cash on an engine bay.
doing up the engine bay unless it serves a function is pointless. you look at the engine and you see the block, a few belts, a battery, radiator etc. every car has them. so you spend time and money to change the colour. you could put that money towards somethign that will actually do something for the car.

also please note my 1.2 is not tuned (although I did have 16% increase in hp when it was chipped) and some may say wheres the point of trying to tune a N/A car without spending lots as the power increases are painfully small.
GIBBS

5th Mar 03 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vibrio.. i wasnt slagging your car off as such, i just said i would prefer mine over yours as you would prefer not to make a engine look nice as you see no point or function in it, i however do.. and regardless of performance gains.. i believe changing old items for brand new will do nothing but good for the engine, and look nice for me
i don't dislike the way punto's look, i just don't love them!

Matt

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Me Engine before and after weekend 22 database queries in 0.0114110 seconds