corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Highest paying non-skilled jobs?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Highest paying non-skilled jobs?
Kano

User status: Offline
24th Nov 09 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
quote:
Originally posted by fir3vip3r
quote:
Originally posted by Kano
quote:
Originally posted by flybikeslee
postman pays well

Urban myth.. Its actually pretty poor paid considering being out in all weathers etc..

not an urban myth, i was a postie on over 20k... thats awesome pay for a very unskilled job

I was gonna suggest Postie. I'm on £8.76 an hour, pretty good for the hours I do really. Got paid for 49 hrs last week, £460 before tax

Maybe different up here, posty I was talking to reckoned he was on about 17k a year.

I think it would ruin me being a postie, I hated my paper round with a passion..
bigdan

24th Nov 09 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Being a doorman is good. for the obvious reasons but most lads have 2 jobs. a shit paying job then work the doors to make it up to a decent pay. unless ya get 5 days a week which is good money
Graham88

24th Nov 09 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AlunJ
in the right jobs, the railway pays well. It's not unheard of to walk in off the street with next to no qualifications and earn 40k ish as a driver... but it's hard to get in obviously. I only have 2 A Levels, I'm only on the platforms earning 16k basic but theres plenty of opportunity to earn a lot more when the jobs come up in my area. Worth a look

What this man said. I had no qualifications, no skills, well not for the railway anyway, and got straight in. And there is money to be earnt on the railway, more so the Underground, but I don't know where you live so that might be useless for you.
Ste
Premium Member

25th Nov 09 at 01:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about drug trials

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Eck
Premium Member

25th Nov 09 at 02:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been a temp at a factory for about 6 months now, but should hopefully have a permanent contract within the next month or so. On £5.83 p/h just now but can work as much shifts a week as I want Doing 60 hours a week just now so walking away with over £300 per week after tax, which isn't bad for the wage! Will go onto £10 p/h when permanent, and I'll be asking to get trained as a head tech, so add another £5k a year onto that. And as Dan said, it's a damn good laugh in a factory!
16vKarlos

25th Nov 09 at 02:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any high rise windows near you?

High rise window cleaning. £10 per window.

10 floors = £100

£100 x however many drops you do.. I would aim for 4 - 5 drops a day and your laughin.

My mums other half set up shop here for a while then moved to Canada + makes nearly $200.000 a year canadian. Id say that a good wage

Karlos
SetH

25th Nov 09 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I looked at Royal Mail xmas jobs.

£5.95 an hour, hardly a great wage.
mark_gsi

25th Nov 09 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I've been a temp at a factory for about 6 months now, but should hopefully have a permanent contract within the next month or so. On £5.83 p/h just now but can work as much shifts a week as I want Doing 60 hours a week just now so walking away with over £300 per week after tax, which isn't bad for the wage! Will go onto £10 p/h when permanent, and I'll be asking to get trained as a head tech, so add another £5k a year onto that. And as Dan said, it's a damn good laugh in a factory!

how can you do 60hours a week for 300 quid thats bad. i used to do 37hours a week and was getting 350 a week minimum
AlunJ

25th Nov 09 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still higher than minimum though isn't it?
Andy Stocker

25th Nov 09 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My P60 for 2008/9 had me at just under £31k for sorting boxes in a warehouse.
Shell
Premium Member

25th Nov 09 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mark_gsi
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

how can you do 60hours a week for 300 quid thats bad. i used to do 37hours a week and was getting 350 a week minimum

OVER 300 a week. The thing that gets me is that he does the exact same job as the lads that are permenant and gets paid less. Personally I wouldn't have stuck around for their piss taking but right now any job is worth having.
Shell
Premium Member

25th Nov 09 at 13:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy Stocker

You cannot be serious? I mean it as no offence to yourself but that INFURIATES me!!!
mark_gsi

25th Nov 09 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley
quote:
Originally posted by mark_gsi
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

OVER 300 a week. The thing that gets me is that he does the exact same job as the lads that are permenant and gets paid less. Personally I wouldn't have stuck around for their piss taking but right now any job is worth having.

yeah agencys are shit and not worth it, they can just get rid of you when ever they want with out notice.
Andy Stocker

25th Nov 09 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley
quote:
Originally posted by Andy Stocker

You cannot be serious? I mean it as no offence to yourself but that INFURIATES me!!!

I'm afraid I am serious. But that includes bonus payments and the fact I work nights too. I think my basic for that time was around £26k.
jr

25th Nov 09 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes andy it doesnt mention you rarely see daylight
Half Pint

25th Nov 09 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might havd been said.... Hooker ?
Daimo B

25th Nov 09 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bus Driver?
SetH

25th Nov 09 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OMG Bus drivers dont they earn 32k basic or something in london? WTFAPACHE is that about???
Andy Stocker

25th Nov 09 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
yes andy it doesnt mention you rarely see daylight

Vampire?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Highest paying non-skilled jobs? 23 database queries in 0.0126178 seconds