corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dogs and buses

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dogs and buses
chloe16v

User status: Offline
24th Dec 09 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wtf is fraud about him being registered blind? the guy still holds down a full time job which his guide dog goes with him every day on the bus
Nath

24th Dec 09 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly, fraud.

Tbh.
chloe16v

24th Dec 09 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you dont know what your talking about
GF-91
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
quote:
Originally posted by GaryF
quote:
it costs 40p for the dog to get on the bus, my fellas bro-in-law is registered blind and had a guide dog, when ever we have been out with him we have seen muslims run over to the other side of the street to avoid being any where near the dog, i have also seen him head straight towards muslims just to piss them off

the bus company where my fella works let dogs on the busses, i think it would be down to driver discresion whether they let the dog on or not though, not sure on that though

He's blind but he heads straight towards the muslims? How did he see them to go for them?

Must be a fraud TBH!

i said he is registerde blind, you dont have to be 100% blind to be registered blind and have a guide dog, infact he has tunel vision, dick head

Didn't say that though did you?
If you say registered blind, I can assume you mean "BLIND" as in, can't see at all.
You should have stated he has actually got tunnel vision.
I shouldn't have to go out my way to guess which type of blind he could be.
So, yeah.

Nath

Just say NO.
chloe16v

24th Dec 09 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you shouldnt go through life asuming things aswell gary
GF-91
Banned

24th Dec 09 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
you shouldnt go through life asuming things aswell gary

Not my fault really though.

Was I supposed to sit here and think " oh she could mean many different forms of blind, so i wont say my opinion.

Sorry boss!
GF-91
Banned

24th Dec 09 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
http://libertyprosperity.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/fraud-751211.gif

Just say NO.

am4nf

24th Dec 09 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I don't like the idea of dogs on a bus anyway. Unless its a guide dog for a blind person.

Whats the difference? Its still a dog

And to get a guide dog you must be registered blind, there are loads of different levels of registered blind, for example iirc loss of sight in one eye can be registered blind
GF-91
Banned

24th Dec 09 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know that. But I assumed she meant fully blind.
And your first comment, I am sure I. Went on to say about dogs for the blind on a bus is acceptable.
Gregor

24th Dec 09 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have only read page one so maybe this has already been said.

I think public transport is terrible enough without bringing animals onto it. Ive not been on a bus in ages but I can just imagine on a pishing wet day , sitting on a stinking wet steamed up bus , only for the stink to multiply with the scent of wet dog.

And yes it can be annoying for people to come from other countries and try to go by there homeland rules , but at the end of the day at least these guys are coming here and working for a living , rather than our own natives claiming everything under the sun while watching jezza kyle or even better , starring on it.

Also, if we went by a lot of the rules that these religions/countries went by then in some cases Im sure this country would be in a far better state !

[Edited on 24-12-2009 by Gregor]
am4nf

24th Dec 09 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I know that. But I assumed she meant fully blind.
And your first comment, I am sure I. Went on to say about dogs for the blind on a bus is acceptable.

My first point was, if your saying a guide dog is acceptable whats the difference for regular dogs?
BarnshaW

24th Dec 09 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thee difference is a guide dog is serving a purpose by helping someone who is blind, the blind person depends on the dog to navigate. People with their domestics dogs need not take them everywhere with them.
Reecemac

24th Dec 09 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
thee difference is a guide dog is serving a purpose by helping someone who is blind, the blind person depends on the dog to navigate. People with their domestics dogs need not take them everywhere with them.

He was taking it to the vet, do agree people take as fashion statements but not in this case. In other news turns out the dog has a cancerous lump and has only 5 weeks left to live
am4nf

24th Dec 09 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I know the difference bud

I just mean that hes saying he accpets guide dogs, there's no difference its still a dog at the end of the day, to say you have a problem with dogs being on a bus, but saying guide dogs are ok doesnt make any sense.... really
All Torque

24th Dec 09 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would I balls enjoy sharing a bus journey with an old duffer and his manky wet dog

As sais, ownership of a dog is not a 'right'. I remember when I worked in the local Co-Op and pretty much had to allow this bloke to bring his German Sherpard in because it was "Too dangerous to leave outside" Twat, don't bring the fucker out if its remotely harmful to people in the slightest.
Eck
Premium Member

24th Dec 09 at 23:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
it costs 40p for the dog to get on the bus, my fellas bro-in-law is registered blind and had a guide dog, when ever we have been out with him we have seen muslims run over to the other side of the street to avoid being any where near the dog, i have also seen him head straight towards muslims just to piss them off

the bus company where my fella works let dogs on the busses, i think it would be down to driver discresion whether they let the dog on or not though, not sure on that though

Must have a clever dog to be able to track down Muslims on a street if he's blind?
Eck
Premium Member

24th Dec 09 at 23:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Edit: Just read the rest of the thread I still claim fraud tbh.
GF-91
Banned

25th Dec 09 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Aman4f, this.
am4nf

25th Dec 09 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

garazy4f read what I wrote about that tho
GF-91
Banned

25th Dec 09 at 00:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have read it. Dogs on busses, unless for the partially sighted, blind, pointless!
Nath

25th Dec 09 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Edit: Just read the rest of the thread I still claim fraud tbh.

Fucking
GF-91
Banned

25th Dec 09 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chloe must be right though. She is never wrong. Never.
taylorboosh

26th Dec 09 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this thread has so much steriotyping is riduculous.

for instance not all "Packis" hate dogs, if its someones beliefs that dogs are dirty then so be it, i have a muslim friend who goes to the mosque etc but yet still drinks, takes roids and coke too. but hes very religous, i think you wil find most muslims etc bend the rules to a large extent and that its a minority that give the bad name.

also why shouldnt a dog be allowed on the bus, providing its clean and well behaved there should be no problem at all, it is pulic transport after all and members of the public have pets...
GF-91
Banned

26th Dec 09 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You say it like we are all racists.
Therefore, I will not be continuing to say my opinion around you because from that you might think I'm racist.
Which I am not.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dogs and buses 22 database queries in 0.0771101 seconds