corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morning
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Jan 10 at 07:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
i just dont see why its a crime enough for a thread delete

even when he did post after 5am and had 3 pages you deleted it just to top your own thread!

attention seeking?

[Edited on 13-01-2010 by IvIarkgraham]

I deleted his thread because it was PRE 5am, I then created a thread after the clock went to 5. Then he posted again, we don't have two morning threads for the same day, so its considered a duplicate post and deleted. What bit don't you understand?

Also if you want to talk about attention seeking, you and Eck are the two stupid cunts topping old morning threads.

[Edited on 13-01-2010 by willay]

They were topped because some silly wee wanker decided to delete a perfectly good morning thread, because it wasn't his. And this pre 5am nonsense, it was 4 minutes to 5 or something It's fucking pathetic. But it's fine, I'll keep posting more and more Tomorrow
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Surely it would of been a better idea for you two cunts to post in the morning thread that was originally created at 5am? Didnt see it!

Surely it would of been a better idea for you two gimps not to top aload of old threads in OD? am i not allowed to post in day old posts?

Surely it would be a better idea for you to drop your pointless argument. its only pointless to you because you made the other thread. if it was me and eck that made opposing threads and his was 3 pages and mine was 1 post which would you have deleted?

If you didnt see the original 5am thread then you are stupid and blind. Your posting behavior could well be taken as spamming, you can get banned for that. Its a pointless argument because you aren't right.
_Allan_

13th Jan 10 at 07:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Surely it would of been a better idea for you two cunts to post in the morning thread that was originally created at 5am?

Surely it would of been a better idea for you two gimps not to top aload of old threads in OD?

Surely it would be a better idea for you to drop your pointless argument.

I don't think it would of been better at all. It boils down to you being a pathetic wee cunt who needs his thread in the morning, to get a bit of attention.
willay
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
quote:
i just dont see why its a crime enough for a thread delete

even when he did post after 5am and had 3 pages you deleted it just to top your own thread!

attention seeking?

I deleted his thread because it was PRE 5am, I then created a thread after the clock went to 5. Then he posted again, we don't have two morning threads for the same day, so its considered a duplicate post and deleted. What bit don't you understand?

Also if you want to talk about attention seeking, you and Eck are the two stupid cunts topping old morning threads.

[Edited on 13-01-2010 by willay]

They were topped because some silly wee wanker decided to delete a perfectly good morning thread, because it wasn't his. And this pre 5am nonsense, it was 4 minutes to 5 or something It's fucking pathetic. But it's fine, I'll keep posting more and more Tomorrow

Perfectly good morning threads are >5AM. .
willay
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Surely it would of been a better idea for you two cunts to post in the morning thread that was originally created at 5am?

Surely it would of been a better idea for you two gimps not to top aload of old threads in OD?

I don't think it would of been better at all. It boils down to you being a pathetic wee cunt who needs his thread in the morning, to get a bit of attention.

oh keep digging Eck please, its not about attention at all, like I've said many times and *SHOCK* it has happened before where people have posted before me, its all gravy if its post 5am.
Eck
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Surely it would of been a better idea for you two cunts to post in the morning thread that was originally created at 5am? Didnt see it!

Surely it would of been a better idea for you two gimps not to top aload of old threads in OD? am i not allowed to post in day old posts?

Surely it would be a better idea for you to drop your pointless argument. its only pointless to you because you made the other thread. if it was me and eck that made opposing threads and his was 3 pages and mine was 1 post which would you have deleted?

If you didnt see the original 5am thread then you are stupid and blind. Your posting behavior could well be taken as spamming, you can get banned for that. Its a pointless argument because you aren't right.

You're kidding aren't you?

There is NO rule to say there can't be a thread before 5am.
Eck
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

oh keep digging Eck please, its not about attention at all, like I've said many times and *SHOCK* it has happened before where people have posted before me, its all gravy if its post 5am.

Keep digging what exactly Simple fact is there is no rule to say when the Morning thread must be posted. So I'll continue to post it pre 5am. Kthxbai.
willay
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yet most people seem to keep to it we said ages ago that morning is 5am!! anything before is the fucking night
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

quote:

pretty sure personal abuse is a banning offence too
willay
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

pretty sure personal abuse is a banning offence too

Sure is.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im making a rule!

no weekend threads before saturday 00;00am

Eck
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yet most people seem to keep to it we said ages ago that morning is 5am!! anything before is the fucking night

So you're deciding what's day and what's night now? I chose to post a thread that was FOUR minutes before 5, and you deleted it because of that. How fucking pedantic can you get.
willay
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

isnt there a rule alraedy for weekend threads? its like after midday on a friday and it must be done by allan ?
Eck
Premium Member

Oh, and morning Allan
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i making a new rule
Eck
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
isnt there a rule alraedy for weekend threads? its like after midday on a friday and it must be done by allan ?

Started off with Aaron, so I'm unsure. Don't normally venture into it. Didn't with this either til recently. Wish I hadn't now
willay
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
So you're deciding what's day and what's night now? I chose to post a thread that was FOUR minutes before 5, and you deleted it because of that. How fucking pedantic can you get.

Can't you just race me (and ste) to it at 5am ? theres no fun in it if anyone can do it any time of the day.
willay
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

Started off with Aaron, so I'm unsure. Don't normally venture into it. Didn't with this either til recently. Wish I hadn't now

Yeah Aaron sounds right.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant you just race at 00;01? when morning starts?
Eck
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wasn't trying to race anyone anyway. I actually said why I had posted it yesterday in that thread. And today I was 4 minutes early and it got deleted. Then you WON THE RACE, but still deleted the thread with 3 pages of replies (which WEREN'T just me and Mark)
willay
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
cant you just race at 00;01? when morning starts?

isnt morning technically the time between dawn and midday anyway?
Eck
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is 5am "dawn" in Winter?
willay
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it fuck
willay
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 07:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sunrise will be at 081 apparently

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning 22 database queries in 0.0152900 seconds