corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Remember Munir Hussain...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Remember Munir Hussain...
Root

User status: Offline
20th Jan 10 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by whitter45
quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:
Originally posted by MoesTavern
quote:
Originally posted by MatthewR
revenge for robbing his house and tieing up his family???

You phone the fucking police then, that's what they're there for. You don't take the law into your own hands and expect to get away with it.

so what, so the theives get 6 months in jail, then they come out and do it again? the police are fucking useless.

couldnt agree more - I can see both sides as putting him in that state for the rest of his life should have consequences

However if the guy wasnt in his house in the first place then he would of been beaten in the mannar he was

exactly and im sure he didnt mean to injure him so badly. i would not agree, but certainly understand if he got some jail term for making him brain damaged but he's been very lucky.
Root

also, can i just say, 10 pages. lol
macky

i'm glad he got let off, but i doubt he would have been let go if he was white...
MoesTavern

20th Jan 10 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shots fired
Root

20th Jan 10 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by macky
i'm glad he got let off, but i doubt he would have been let go if he was white...

i also think it's something to do with his nationality...because in the past, people have injured burglars, but NOT to the extent of permanently brain damaging them and gone to prison...but this guy was let off.

Apparently, a few decades ago, people didn't even lock their front doors, they just left them wide open because people were not so deceiving as they are nowadays and you could trust people. I wish it was like that now, unfortunately you can't have nothing nice nowadays without someone keying it, taking it or whatever..
AndyKent

20th Jan 10 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
Apparently, a few decades ago, people didn't even lock their front doors, they just left them wide open because people were not so deceiving as they are nowadays and you could trust people. I wish it was like that now, unfortunately you can't have nothing nice nowadays without someone keying it, taking it or whatever..

Nothing like generalising wildly

[Edited on 20-01-2010 by AndyKent]
macky

20th Jan 10 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

of course it is, people these days (the judge in this case) are afraid of being called racist.

and i agree, the world is different these days, people get jealous.
Ben G

20th Jan 10 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by macky

tbh he's a hard working englishman.

not as if he's an illegal immigrant on benefits.

which i why i sympathise with him.

fuck all the silly pricks out who can't be bothered to work and get more of these types of people in the country.

that includes white people who don't work as well

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Remember Munir Hussain... 22 database queries in 0.0081301 seconds