corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » WTF these boys should have a public hanging

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WTF these boys should have a public hanging
J da Silva

User status: Offline
20th Jan 10 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't believe it's the same for every case, that opinion is based on an experience I had when I was 7, although it's harmless and innocent, people who read what I am about to post may think I'm a frickin' hazard, but I assure you I'm nothing of the sort and completely harmless.

I remember quite clearly waking up after I'd been taken to bed, I went downstairs and my Dad was watching a film called 'The Thing', I popped my head around the door, to see Kurt Russel and his pals chasing a severed head that formed legs (spiderlike) and they were trying blast it with a fire gun, before I saw anymore my Dad turned it off and put the news on, ever since then I had an obsession with watching things burn (people in particular) I loved it and it gave me a sense of satisfaction to see something burn to a crisp, now if you partner that with a bad homelife and poor education I'm sure it could've set something off, luckily I was taught and brought up correctly to not act on this but it only takes one small detail to become something more serious.

I still to this day love my fire, and things burning.

[Edited on 20-01-2010 by J da Silva]
chloe16v

20th Jan 10 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im glad i live at least 4 miles away from you now tbh
_Allan_

20th Jan 10 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Match Day J
DC90

21st Jan 10 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
I don't believe it's the same for every case, that opinion is based on an experience I had when I was 7, although it's harmless and innocent, people who read what I am about to post may think I'm a frickin' hazard, but I assure you I'm nothing of the sort and completely harmless.

I remember quite clearly waking up after I'd been taken to bed, I went downstairs and my Dad was watching a film called 'The Thing', I popped my head around the door, to see Kurt Russel and his pals chasing a severed head that formed legs (spiderlike) and they were trying blast it with a fire gun, before I saw anymore my Dad turned it off and put the news on, ever since then I had an obsession with watching things burn (people in particular) I loved it and it gave me a sense of satisfaction to see something burn to a crisp, now if you partner that with a bad homelife and poor education I'm sure it could've set something off, luckily I was taught and brought up correctly to not act on this but it only takes one small detail to become something more serious.

I still to this day love my fire, and things burning.

[Edited on 20-01-2010 by J da Silva]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
Tomnova16
Premium Member

21st Jan 10 at 00:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just cant understand why people do things like this.

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Corsa_Quadz

21st Jan 10 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shocking story at best, but was relieved to find out they lived at the end of it.

At the age of 10 and 11 i was playing in the bloody street on my bike and skates ffs!

I dunno what gets into these boys to plan to hurt or kill someone..........pathetic low lives
strick206

21st Jan 10 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would have them killed

And if no-one would do it i'd do it myself (if i was in power)

I could kill people like that and feel no remorse because they are not humans, i could never kill an innocent person but i could kill a rapist, murderer, scum like those two

Had this discussion with some mates, death penalty and immediately kill someone once found guilty if you are 100% sure, like ian huntley, those two, etc etc
Sam
Premium Member

21st Jan 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Death would be too merciful for those two evil life forms.

Despite whatever crappy counselling the victims will receive they will have to spend the rest of their lives trying to work out in their minds why this happened to them and will no doubt have to relive this horrible event in their minds every day until the day they die.

[Edited on 21-01-2010 by Sam]
FruitBooTeR

21st Jan 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just read that link it pissed me off big time! Little bastards have no respect for humanity...why lock them up and keep them safe they need to be punished! The way this country deals with things is a joke!
Jambo

21st Jan 10 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

killing them is not about revenge, nor an eye for an ee. (not that they managed to kill them)

it's purely and simply about eliminating the threat, stopping it happpning again, and stopping them breading.

Pretty simple tbh
Nath

21st Jan 10 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
killing them is not about revenge, nor an eye for an ee. (not that they managed to kill them)

it's purely and simply about eliminating the threat, stopping it happpning again, and stopping them breading.

Pretty simple tbh

Yes!
mart08uk

21st Jan 10 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have only glanced through that article, but its not the full story ... Their mother messed them up on purpose supposedly, made them watch horror movies and do terrible things like take heroin to keep them quite whilst she did "things". Terrible story, they all need to be put down.
davcohen

22nd Jan 10 at 04:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

follow up:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1244984/I-stopped-arms-aching-Horrific-confession-11-year-old-sadist-tortured-young-boys.html
Planty02

22nd Jan 10 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shocking, absolutely shocking

These kids are pure evil, however, the first article says that police etc missed 31 opportunities to intervene.

Crazy kids and failing systems

biswell

22nd Jan 10 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what goes through these peoples heads seriously
x14xe sport

22nd Jan 10 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wish i was called up for dury duty on cases like this, pretty sure i'd accidentially drop a few names
Matt L

22nd Jan 10 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they only got 'up to 5 years'
Nath

22nd Jan 10 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking outrage. And no doubt they'll have new identities when they leave. I bet my life they end up back inside one day.
Neo

22nd Jan 10 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L

Minimum of 5 years !
Matt L

22nd Jan 10 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
quote:
Originally posted by Matt L

Minimum of 5 years !

ahh right missheard still no where near enough.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » WTF these boys should have a public hanging 23 database queries in 0.0197608 seconds