corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Test driving a car at a dealership

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Test driving a car at a dealership
AndyKent

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 10 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be fair to the dealers though, of all the hundreds of people who come in during a year asking for test drives looking like a tramp, how many are likely to have won the lottery
Matt L

23rd Jan 10 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've bin into a nissan garage today and asked to test drive a 350z after him going 'you do know how much the insurance is on them dont you?' and me being yeah about 1k he was like 'oh right ok then' then went off into the back with my driving license and was talking to a bloke back there about my quote

anyway got to call back and book it as they dont do test drives at weekends :boogle:
AndyKent

23rd Jan 10 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like they didn't want to give you a go tbh.
If they want to sell a car they want to sell it, none of this midweek test drive crap
Matt L

23rd Jan 10 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well everywhere i have bin to test drive cars havent let me go at weekends when they are dead and im free stupid really, but yeah by the way it all went he was very much like *i dont think you can actually afford this so i dont see the point* but im still going to ring monday and book one.
Joe

23rd Jan 10 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you actually interested in buying one Matt?
jaffa

23rd Jan 10 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
I've bin into a nissan garage today and asked to test drive a 350z after him going 'you do know how much the insurance is on them dont you?' and me being yeah about 1k he was like 'oh right ok then' then went off into the back with my driving license and was talking to a bloke back there about my quote

anyway got to call back and book it as they dont do test drives at weekends :boogle:

holdcroft nissan by any chance?

Went Holdcroft honda and keys were in my hand as I was walking in the door
Fro

23rd Jan 10 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Test Drove two at dealerships today Didn't have any problems with them not wanting me to. On the second one (different dealership to the first) They let me and mum out on our own
Fro

23rd Jan 10 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
well everywhere i have bin to test drive cars havent let me go at weekends when they are dead and im free stupid really, but yeah by the way it all went he was very much like *i dont think you can actually afford this so i dont see the point* but im still going to ring monday and book one.

You WILL want one after

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Test driving a car at a dealership 22 database queries in 0.3731952 seconds