corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mates getting into drugs...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mates getting into drugs...
BarnshaW

User status: Offline
31st Jan 10 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
i would say a good percentage of people i know do coke, smoke green , do pills etc, they all have decent jobs and work 5/6 full days a week. Not everyone who does it goes mad or gets majorly hooked.

3 lads i know have decent jobs earning between 20k and 25k. All sound lads.. However, all 3 of them are addicted to coke. Two of them have been locked up over being caught for possession and still haven't learned from it. That's not just it though, they are lending money off loan sharks for a night out...

Some of the stories i've heard as well, such as getting stuff off local smack heads. These guys will cut it with anything as long as they can get their own fix.

again it goes back to the point of doing it in moderation. If they are having to borrow money to simply have a night out then they are doing too much/abusing it.
mattk

31st Jan 10 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

E`s are good E`s are good, Ebenezer Good
Carl

31st Jan 10 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wilson_sri
God this debate must be cropping up every couple weeks on CS!
As said, its only really the people that abuse it that suffer. Im open about taking drugs, and all my mates do. But we do it in moderation. And all work Professional well paid jobs, and what we do at the weekends has no effect on our working, family or social lifes away from them. We are serious about clubbing, and it all comes as a part of that scene.

Iv tried this mephadrone once, wouldnt again. Think i will stick to MDMA! Any body that would rather touch this shite over MD has obviously never tried decent MDMA or pills before.

[Edited on 31-01-2010 by wilson_sri]

The proplem with methadrone is that the long term effects aren't known. Too many kids are taking uneducated risks. I've always gone intot the risks i've taken with as much knowledge as possible. The other problem is good MD is rare as rocking horse shit these days whereas the plant feed is pure (for now).
I also think there is a time and a place which is not your local walkabout etc!
Andrew

31st Jan 10 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
i would say a good percentage of people i know do coke, smoke green , do pills etc, they all have decent jobs and work 5/6 full days a week. Not everyone who does it goes mad or gets majorly hooked.

3 lads i know have decent jobs earning between 20k and 25k. All sound lads.. However, all 3 of them are addicted to coke. Two of them have been locked up over being caught for possession and still haven't learned from it. That's not just it though, they are lending money off loan sharks for a night out...

Some of the stories i've heard as well, such as getting stuff off local smack heads. These guys will cut it with anything as long as they can get their own fix.

again it goes back to the point of doing it in moderation. If they are having to borrow money to simply have a night out then they are doing too much/abusing it.

Totally agree.

I'd much prefer to do a couple of Gs worth of plant food every couple of months than drinking a litre of Vodka.
Hammer

31st Jan 10 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Callum
Its not as bad if its weed, but anything else then keep away

Common misconception but it's been done to death on here a million times. Weed isn't the harmless recreational drug it's made out to be. In fact I'd suggest it was a lot worse than things like E or coke if taken regularly.

I'm sure VXR will say otherwise Mr.Hammer.

He forgets he's not the only one who has used drugs for any length of time

It's not all smoke a joint, watch Family Guy and eat 5 tubs of jaffa cakes when you become a paranoid panic-attacked recluse with no mates.
Ash_sx125

31st Jan 10 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one of my old good friends got addicted to Mkat.. completely fucked him over.

i did everything i could for him but he wasn't willing to listen or help himself so i cut him out and have nothing to do with him now.

he started off dealing it, then started sniffing it.. got to the point where he was doing a few gram of it a day!
lost alot of weight and looked really ill.
Andrew

31st Jan 10 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because you cannot get coke legally, it could be mixed with any old shit. That's my fear
Carl

31st Jan 10 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Totally agree.

I'd much prefer to do a couple of Gs worth of plant food every couple of months than drinking a litre of Vodka.

But you don't know the long term effects, which could even be short term it's that new. Look at ket, plenty of people developing fucked bladders from something they thought was safe. It's been around about a decade in the far east and there has been a storng link to similiar problems.
wilson_sri

31st Jan 10 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:
God this debate must be cropping up every couple weeks on CS!
As said, its only really the people that abuse it that suffer. Im open about taking drugs, and all my mates do. But we do it in moderation. And all work Professional well paid jobs, and what we do at the weekends has no effect on our working, family or social lifes away from them. We are serious about clubbing, and it all comes as a part of that scene.

Iv tried this mephadrone once, wouldnt again. Think i will stick to MDMA! Any body that would rather touch this shite over MD has obviously never tried decent MDMA or pills before.

The proplem with methadrone is that the long term effects aren't known. Too many kids are taking uneducated risks. I've always gone intot the risks i've taken with as much knowledge as possible. The other problem is good MD is rare as rocking horse shit these days whereas the plant feed is pure (for now).
I also think there is a time and a place which is not your local walkabout etc!

Couldnt agree more! Its a shame MD is so hard to get. Although its pretty easy on the Edinburgh circuit. But there is a lot of the Methalone stuff knocking around, which is a fake MDMA. But it is pretty easy to tell the difference if you know what to look for.

A local woman died last week from it, 49 years old. She had never touched a drug before in her life. Shows how wide spread the problem is.

Hammer

31st Jan 10 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's the problem with it being 'legal', you stick plant food on it and tell someone it's not illegal to take and suddenly everyone takes it thinking it's ok to do so.

MDMA has been thoroughly tested for decades in labs all over the world, they know exactly what it does to you and what the side effects are and all that information is readily available.
wilson_sri

31st Jan 10 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Totally agree.

But you don't know the long term effects, which could even be short term it's that new. Look at ket, plenty of people developing fucked bladders from something they thought was safe. It's been around about a decade in the far east and there has been a storng link to similiar problems.

Totally agree with this as well. Iv taken Ket for a few years now, very regularly, most nights to be honest. And i have to piss very often, pretty sure i will have problems in the future, and pretty sure a lot of my friends will as well. Another effect from Ket is ageing, it can rapidly age you through heavy use.
I still use it at the weekends, but have cut it out from weekdays.
Andrew

31st Jan 10 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wilson, where do you find the money?
wilson_sri

31st Jan 10 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ket is very cheap. I pay £15 a gram, about £50 a half q, £95 a quarter. Its also completely pure, so you only need very small amounts.
Hammer

31st Jan 10 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You were taking ket all through the week?
Carl

31st Jan 10 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I believe him, kid I lived with over in Ibiza, was always on it. We once found him curled up on the kitchen floor, had to feed him frosties slowly for him to recover basically, when he came around he said he was going to calm down and not have it as frequent. about 5 hour later we went to a party in and abandon zoo, already had the tickets before the days event, he was back on it about 20 minutes in.
wilson_sri

31st Jan 10 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep can be a pretty addictive drug if you get into it.
DC90

1st Feb 10 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't associate with people heavily into drugs. I won't ever preach to them about not doing it and so on, because I believe in 'Don't knock it til you try it', but i'll never try it. My best mate when I was 13 got into drugs due to his brothers lifestyle (Quite a well known MC), and he went downhill from there. Ended up stealing from me so he could buy coke, that was after my family took him to America. Never really spoken to him since then.
wilson_sri

1st Feb 10 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I believe him, kid I lived with over in Ibiza, was always on it. We once found him curled up on the kitchen floor, had to feed him frosties slowly for him to recover basically, when he came around he said he was going to calm down and not have it as frequent. about 5 hour later we went to a party in and abandon zoo, already had the tickets before the days event, he was back on it about 20 minutes in.

Zoo project The midget fire eater is my idol

The Mixmag drugs survey results thats out just now makes for a interested read.
Hammer

1st Feb 10 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I believe him

I was more questioning the motive behind taking it through the week rather than it's validity.
Ste M

1st Feb 10 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Talk to Frank.

But seriously, I've done pills, weed, phet and coke. Thats as far as I went with drugs. Anything beyond that, that requires injection is just downright nasty and dirty.

For instance, ecstasy; you're more likely to die from swallowing a peanut than taking a pill.

Most people have "bad trips" or whatever, because they have an allergic reaction to the contents.
Ad Blue B

1st Feb 10 at 01:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mkat is shit, a lot of my mates do it for some reason... i dont see the point in it... i dont feel the 'buzz' that they all talk about... My ex girlfriend takes it... Everytime i have been around her when she has taken it, she freaks out, goes completly leg less, cant talk, cant stand up... an then for the 3-4 days after taking it, she has the cheek to moan at me for letting her do it?! she then goes into a proper bad mood, doesnt want to move out of her room and stays like that for a few days...

I really do not see the point in it...
Ste M

1st Feb 10 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What goes up, MUST come down.
Ad Blue B

1st Feb 10 at 01:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When it seriously affects one of my mates they will all stop... but thats the only way :/
Wrighty

1st Feb 10 at 01:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Zoo project The midget fire eater is my idol

The Mixmag drugs survey results thats out just now makes for a interested read.

for druggies, by druggies. wasnt a bad read, interesting to see what people are taking. silly amount of people on meow not knowing the long term effects. i wouldnt take ket knowing it has potential bladder problems.
Wrighty

1st Feb 10 at 01:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Circuit Boys
When it seriously affects one of my mates they will all stop... but thats the only way :/

exactly, learning the hard way

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mates getting into drugs... 22 database queries in 0.0181291 seconds