corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Scotland regional split?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scotland regional split?
am4nf

User status: Offline
5th Feb 10 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would like to go to it too
Nic Barnes

5th Feb 10 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

come race next time amanf
am4nf

6th Feb 10 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in my 1.4?
Nic Barnes

6th Feb 10 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah might aswell
1litre defeater

6th Feb 10 at 01:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

erm i just looked on the crail website and aparently its the 9th of may this year
Ian
Site Administrator

6th Feb 10 at 01:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to reiterate my thoughts, you don't need a split in order to organise or attend things. I'm very happy to nominate staff from wherever there are a body of people wanting to do stuff. If that means two, three or more people then so be it.

I'm not keen to split the region because that makes each one less busy. It may just be that some people choose not to go to some meets because they're just too far away. Or you make some but not others. Whatever everyone can do.

You could even go with the site-wide policy of having a meet on the first Sunday of every month and either switch it between the two predominant areas, or if you think both are busy enough to warrant a meet every month have South Scotland on the first Sunday and a North Scotland on the third Sunday or something like that.

Meets should move - that is a fundamental requirement of pleasing the entire region,
and there's no reason why they can't under the current arrangements. Simply a question of deciding something and people actually attending.
Eck
Premium Member

6th Feb 10 at 08:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Out numbered by bloody Fifers!

Weeeh
am4nf

6th Feb 10 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Just to reiterate my thoughts, you don't need a split in order to organise or attend things. I'm very happy to nominate staff from wherever there are a body of people wanting to do stuff. If that means two, three or more people then so be it.

I'm not keen to split the region because that makes each one less busy. It may just be that some people choose not to go to some meets because they're just too far away. Or you make some but not others. Whatever everyone can do.

You could even go with the site-wide policy of having a meet on the first Sunday of every month and either switch it between the two predominant areas, or if you think both are busy enough to warrant a meet every month have South Scotland on the first Sunday and a North Scotland on the third Sunday or something like that.

Meets should move - that is a fundamental requirement of pleasing the entire region,
and there's no reason why they can't under the current arrangements. Simply a question of deciding something and people actually attending.

Sounds good to me

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Scotland regional split? 22 database queries in 0.1947351 seconds