corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What did you do after you finished school?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What did you do after you finished school?
Tomnova16
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Feb 10 at 19:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went to sixth form and did graphic design at a-level. passed and decided i didnt want to do it so got an apprentiship at a porsche bodyshop, stayed for 7 years then set up Lemass

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
l15ter

18th Feb 10 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

school--->college for three years/part time job--->uni but dropped out--->apprenticeship but left after the lack of work going--->worked for myself while also doing over time at work--->back to college to go down a different career path
Colin

19th Feb 10 at 01:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got an apprenticeship with BP, worked on their site for 5yrs as a lab tech/field chemist, urm helped commission BP ultra low sulphur Diesel, also got to burn crude with a blow torch & then vaporise the ash residue in nitrous oxide in a process called induced coupled plasma mass spectrometry, in order to collate its elemental make-up, which was fun for a while but wasnt for me, plus the place was run by wumen - not good!! So I left to do something totally different Contract surveyor for a construction company, but I hated office work so then went back to where I started albeit upstream, in the middle of the sea for 14 days & 14 nights at a time working offshore for Shell Exploration & Production. Talk of us getting bought over at the minute so who knows what happens from here.

Wish I was back in high school tbh.....no stress apart from where your weekend booze money was coming from!!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What did you do after you finished school? 23 database queries in 0.0154190 seconds