corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Do the women in your life use the word C*nt

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do the women in your life use the word C*nt
Fonz
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Mar 10 at 17:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gf, gf's Mum, gf's step Dad, gf's step Dad's best mate.....they all use it!
smcGSI16V

8th Mar 10 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mrs calls me a cunt all the time. its quite funny when it comes from a womens mouth.
Shell
Premium Member

8th Mar 10 at 17:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Shell uses it fairly regularly

I do not! Only in the "everycunt else" sense. Never ever to talk about female genitals.
Hammer

8th Mar 10 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I genuinely can't get more than 2 sentences without using it, my language is actually deplorable I've noticed I even use it in front of the directors in work and the missus' maw
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

9th Mar 10 at 00:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've known a few women in the past that use it but it was from when I worked in a garage so it didn't seem anything strange cos you heard it all day anyway.

I'll never forget one of the girls on reception walking into the workshop and addressing on of the techs as 'cunt features' she was a classy one

[Edited on 09-03-2010 by Mike B]
lostboy
Banned

9th Mar 10 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been out with some mates, there was two lasses out andcunt was used a few times which sent one of the lasses off on one, she nearly clouted somecunt

[Edited on 09-03-2010 by lostboy]
Phi

9th Mar 10 at 06:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I say it, :/ it's an awful word but some People can't help but be one.....
Ben J

9th Mar 10 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NOPE. I'd not be impressed if the wife did either. Women shouldn't swear imo. Pus me right off. I don't mind the odd shit etc but only if absolutley neccessary!!! I also never want to hear girls fart either.....sooo wrong.

[Edited on 09-03-2010 by Ben J]
Shell
Premium Member

9th Mar 10 at 10:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
NOPE. I'd not be impressed if the wife did either. Women shouldn't swear imo. Pus me right off. I don't mind the odd shit etc but only if absolutley neccessary!!! I also never want to hear girls fart either.....sooo wrong.

Your little lady live in the kitchen and look perfect 24/7 as well aye?

[Edited on 09-03-2010 by Shell]
adiohead

9th Mar 10 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why is it an awful word?

it just means vagina

vaginas are beautiful (well some are)

therefor, it's a beautiful word

[/ghey]

[Edited on 09-03-2010 by adiohead]
Ben J

9th Mar 10 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
quote:

Ha Ha...you've got it so wrong.

Just don't like girls who swear.....comes across as common/chavvy.......maybe that doesn't bother Eck tho...

Daimo B

9th Mar 10 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was gonna say, im with Ben.

I don't swear that much myself, don't see the point in F*ing n c*nting every few words.

If my lady spoke like that, she wouldn't really be a lady, she'd be a gobby chavette.
Rammer

9th Mar 10 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use it now n then mainly me road rage word lol

Ex used to swear all the time she had a proper foul mouth which could be embarrassing at times!

She farted more then me after a chinky to ..not good

[Edited on 09-03-2010 by Rammer]
Shell
Premium Member

9th Mar 10 at 11:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Just don't like girls who swear.....comes across as common/chavvy.......maybe that doesn't bother Eck tho...

If something annoys me, I'll swear. Simple as that. If that makes me common to you, that's fine by me I'd rather swear occasionally than pretend to be something I'm not to please a guy.
Lawrah
Premium Member

9th Mar 10 at 11:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shell shut up, away back to the kitchen with you.
Shell
Premium Member

9th Mar 10 at 11:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only if you're joining, ya common cow! We'll swear up a storm outwith the earshot of the gentleman. It may drive them into the arms of a "hollyoaks babe" if they were to hear us!
Daimo B

9th Mar 10 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres a difference between shouting something out becuase of something (i.e trapping hand, injuring yourself, making a huge hashup), and swearing mid conversation for no reason.

I have to say though, most Scottish women i've met tend to have quite a fowl mouth though *generalisation of those I'VE met*

Bit like the townies down here, but with a silly accent (both townies n scots ) Prod....
Ben J

9th Mar 10 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Theres a difference between shouting something out becuase of something (i.e trapping hand, injuring yourself, making a huge hashup), and swearing mid conversation for no reason.

I have to say though, most Scottish women i've met tend to have quite a fowl mouth though *generalisation of those I'VE met*

Bit like the townies down here, but with a silly accent (both townies n scots ) Prod....

This

Don't get me wrong........my wife swears.....but its pretty rare.....and not just as part of a conversation, only if injuring self etc. If she was effing and jeffing in normal conversation i'd be put off in a big way.

And tbh....she really never used to swear at all when we met...but I swear way too much so she's picked a bit up from me!!

As for girls farting......NO WAY. So fucking wrong imo. Nothing worse.

Eck
Premium Member

9th Mar 10 at 13:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Dude...Bet she would have a few choice words to say about your ex floozy that wouldn't be ladylike
Ben J

9th Mar 10 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dude...Bet she would have a few choice words to say about your ex floozy that wouldn't be ladylike

She did.........but didn't swear tbh.
Eck
Premium Member

9th Mar 10 at 13:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did she find out?
Ben J

9th Mar 10 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Did she find out?

Yep...old news mate......all done and dusted.

Back on topic........
Huwsi

9th Mar 10 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's used quite often round my way in welsh, all be it foul mouthed slang

The way it is said is"Cont" and is used as a noun, adjective and even as a verb

[Edited on 09-03-2010 by Huwsi]
MarkSport

9th Mar 10 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

near enough every girl i know hates the word.my mum curses the word
lostboy
Banned

9th Mar 10 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Don't get me wrong........my wife swears.....but its pretty rare.....and not just as part of a conversation, only if injuring self etc. If she was effing and jeffing in normal conversation i'd be put off in a big way.

And tbh....she really never used to swear at all when we met...but I swear way too much so she's picked a bit up from me!!

As for girls farting......NO WAY. So fucking wrong imo. Nothing worse.

I agree with that, I swear like a fucking trooper but I like women to be lady like, although swearing on the odd occasion or while joking is fine in my opinion, but I would hate to be with a lass who swears as much as me (unless it was in the bedroom then dirty talk is )

[Edited on 09-03-2010 by lostboy]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Do the women in your life use the word C*nt 22 database queries in 0.0162318 seconds