Lib Dem
  BNP
  UKIP
  Green
  Other
  Not voting

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author General Election
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
7th Apr 10 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
What idiots are voting Labour again?

The irony is, all of the benefit scrounging work dodgers will be voting labour but my-oh-my they will get a shock when the wellfare reform comes in.
mwg

7th Apr 10 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably not voting as I dont like any of them and none are going to do what I want.
DaveyLC

7th Apr 10 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Probably not voting as I dont like any of them and none are going to do what I want.

Again, one party must have a majority of policies you agree with? Or have you just not bothered to look into it?
adiohead

7th Apr 10 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MONSTER RAVING LOONY PARTY!!!

http://www.omrlp.com/

willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

7th Apr 10 at 13:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matty g
Ojc

7th Apr 10 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's the only reason Labour would get re-elected, is if the idle scum get off their arse and go and vote in their masses for fear of loosing their benefits.
DaveyLC

7th Apr 10 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And they will!

Do you not think its convenient that the election is during a bank holiday week when a lot of middle class people are going to be on holiday?

[Edited on 07-04-2010 by DaveyLC]
Daimo B

7th Apr 10 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
What idiots are voting Labour again?

The ones at home right now without a job and on the dole?
Ojc

7th Apr 10 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a fucking joke, I had never looked at it like that.

That IMO is enough reason alone not to vote for that Scottish prick.
mwg

7th Apr 10 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I haven't bothered. They dont bother with me or want to know most of the time?

The only guy I like is the Lib Dem fella round here, he's always doing things for the local community and is a genuinely nice guy.
Lawrah
Premium Member

7th Apr 10 at 13:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
How do I find out who's standing for election in my area?

Your council website also..

I keep getting flyers thought the door also.
Paul_J

7th Apr 10 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fad upset me once, therefore I will be voting BNP.
Whittie

7th Apr 10 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
Fad upset me once, therefore I will be voting BNP.

Jambo

7th Apr 10 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I CANNOT beleive people are voting Labour again i mean SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK!?

ANYONE else, it doesnt even matter just ANYONE else.

I cant beleive people WANT to continue mob rule, benefit scroungers a worse NHS than there has ever been, mass immigration causing overbearing load to our already overly populated towns as well as the biggest fuck up to try and "fix" the economy

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?!
ed

7th Apr 10 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you want lots of laws passed about everything, need to be told exactly what to do by a nanny state, want to risk being sued or fined if you ever do anything wrong and are a useless waste of space then why wouldn't you vote labour
AlunJ

7th Apr 10 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've wondered this the last few elections, wtf are labour doing for us... nothing?
Marc

7th Apr 10 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't really follow it all, but I've been swaying toward Lib Dem recently so voted them in the poll.

I'd never vote BNP as although as said they DO have some good policies they are also mentalists that would ruin this country. UKIP are like a PG-13 version of them.
Jambo

7th Apr 10 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
If you want lots of laws passed about everything, need to be told exactly what to do by a nanny state, want to risk being sued or fined if you ever do anything wrong and are a useless waste of space then why wouldn't you vote labour

When you put it like that Ed, why wouldn't you vote? Sounds great to me.
Colin

7th Apr 10 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
I CANNOT beleive people are voting Labour again i mean SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK!?

I can see 100% where you get that from, however......were the Tories really any better??

I cant think of anything good the last conservative government done. Maggie shut down our mining & shipping & privatised everything she could lay her hands on!!

To turn this joint around we need to reform a new kind of political party & not just a different set of toffs in suits shouting yeah yeah yeah in the commons at every bad idea.

Honestly its just like watching a collony of performing seal's watching that guff on TV. Its an outdated way to run a modern world.

Someone NEEDS to invent the common sense party, knock all these fuckers to the ground & start doing something instead of saying you'll blah blah blah this & that when the only thing they are interested in is fiddling their expences.

I'd send the lot of them back to their posh boys club & then tax the fuck out of it!!

Fucking politics is a load of tosh.......thats the reason no ones interested!!

This country IS fucked, theres no doubt about it.

Does it matter who comes into power......NO, blah blah blah differences aside they are all the same - all cock & no balls!!

Will I vote......YES.

Will it matter that I vote.....NO.

Who will I vote for........Hopefully the Scottish Christian Party.

Why.......Why not!!
Daimo B

7th Apr 10 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a erection called the General all the time?
Jambo

7th Apr 10 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree totally Colin, no party has ever been perfect, nor will it be perfect.

Ill be voting conservatives or UKip. I just want the whoring of our country to stop and the ridiculas nanny state crap. I know alot of that is here to stay but nipping it in the bud is a great idea.
Daimo B

7th Apr 10 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin

I can see 100% where you get that from, however......were the Tories really any better??

I cant think of anything good the last conservative government done. Maggie shut down our mining & shipping & privatised everything she could lay her hands on!!

To turn this joint around we need to reform a new kind of political party & not just a different set of toffs in suits shouting yeah yeah yeah in the commons at every bad idea.

Honestly its just like watching a collony of performing seal's watching that guff on TV. Its an outdated way to run a modern world.

Someone NEEDS to invent the common sense party, knock all these fuckers to the ground & start doing something instead of saying you'll blah blah blah this & that when the only thing they are interested in is fiddling their expences.

Can I just add something here.

Why did Maggie sell off everything? To get the UK OUT of debt. We were debt free under Maggie. Who put us in the debt?

Labour in the previous elections.

Whilst many people lost their jobs, and we lost companies (hmmmm car companies, no loss), we got the UK out of debt and back on our feet, all for labour to come back into power and f**k it all up again.

See my point on the other page, its going to happen again, just no companies to sell off....

I wonder how you would start a political party. I like the idea of a common sense party.
Colin

7th Apr 10 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True Daimo but theres no point being debt free is there if you've not got a bean to show for it.

Things that piss me off is the amount that this country waste's, giving the likes of forign aid to places like Africa & the likes, when it clearly doesnt work. Supporting junkies kick their habbit when we should be kicking them in the head. Giving handouts to immigrants. Multi million pound court cases.......folk like Shannon Mathews saga etc. Millions wasted keeping scummers in jail alive etc

As a nation we waste money as if we were Billions up....not Billions in the red.

Its sickening.

I really wish the UK could fuck off being the leaning post of every other nation.

As a country....what resourses are still UK owned?? I can barely think of a handfull!!

As a country 'on paper' id say we are borderline entering the scrapheap!!

Whittie

7th Apr 10 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colin

7th Apr 10 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gordon Browns just landed in between a shitty place & a cow pat from what blair left for him. I almost feel sorry for the guy. He's too old for that shit!!

We need a mid aged street wise leader to take us forward. Martial arts experience desirable, as will any convictions for 'giving a rowdy child a clip around the ear'........else training will be provided!!

Any applicants from the tory youth ambassadors club will be promptly binned!!

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » General Election 22 database queries in 0.0163331 seconds