corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Muslim attacks a politician

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Muslim attacks a politician
Shell
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th May 10 at 22:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
god I wish those shots had connected.

that is exactly what slough is like to walk in... get someone threatening you with 'I'll cut you mate'.

[Edited on 05-05-2010 by Paul_J]

That's just british youths. I think the fact they are a certain skin colour is due to the area, as they'll have been born and raised here. Like round my way, I could drive anywhere within a 5 mile radius of my house for an hour and find you at least 30 white lads(and girls!) who act exactly the same every weekend. Beating the shit out of people etc, purely because they can.
Also, the mp was clearly antagonising them and is just as much an arse wipe as the rest of them. He could have remained dignified and not invited that sort of drama his way. Instead he chose to be a "hard man". No wonder he got spat on.
Paul_J

5th May 10 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shell
quote:
god I wish those shots had connected.

that is exactly what slough is like to walk in... get someone threatening you with 'I'll cut you mate'.

That's just british youths. I think the fact they are a certain skin colour is due to the area, as they'll have been born and raised here. Like round my way, I could drive anywhere within a 5 mile radius of my house for an hour and find you at least 30 white lads(and girls!) who act exactly the same every weekend. Beating the shit out of people etc, purely because they can.
Also, the mp was clearly antagonising them and is just as much an arse wipe as the rest of them. He could have remained dignified and not invited that sort of drama his way. Instead he chose to be a "hard man". No wonder he got spat on.

I really don't care about the colour of the skin.

I WISH BNP WOULD GO DO THAT TO EVERY PIECE OF SHIT IN THIS COUNTRY WHITE, BLACK or YELLOW

Currently we've got a real problem with anti social behavior and knife crime in young people... That's white people too! We need to sort it out.

If that was a white person spitting at the BNP's face, I'd of really wanted to see the BNP guy kick the shit out of him too!!!

Nath

5th May 10 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yellow
Paul_J

5th May 10 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Yellow

I generally don't get much hate from the yellows and they do nice peking duck.
Dom

5th May 10 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
they NEED to bring back capital punishment and stop pussying out with prisons fitting them out to be wannabe butlins! I think that would sort out a lot of shite with the current generation.....

Fucking right too. People clearly aren't scared of the consequences anymore.

Exactly!!
Same could be said with teachers, give them back the powers and ability to royally leather the little scrotes if and when needed! I saw it all when i worked at a secondary school in north London, daily you would get the little shits swearing at teachers and smashing up school and classroom equipment, and the teachers are completely powerless to do anything. The shit i used to give teachers was tepid compared to the shit they get now....
Shell
Premium Member

5th May 10 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was a general comment in context of the ignorant racist views being chucked about thread tbh, nothing personal to you.
ChrisBoom

5th May 10 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Religion - Root of all evil.
Nath

5th May 10 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It needs to start from a young age for sure. Even parents smacking their children is practically banned. No discipline equals out of control next generation.
corsa_paz

5th May 10 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my conclusion to why the asian kids did that to him was due to Question Time last week when Nick Griffith said Islam was (in not so many words) FUCKED UP!

i'm indian and i hate other races thinking indians, muslims, etc are the race, we are NOT!

Im more british than most and i'm proud

Paul_J

5th May 10 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It needs to start from a young age for sure. Even parents smacking their children is practically banned. No discipline equals out of control next generation.

Yeah what power does anyone have against them?

... We're taught in this culture, that if you get spat on in the face, you should just take it and walk away... if you fight back, you risk getting done yourself.

... to the BNP guy for standing up for himself imo.

It's a joke, that recently my parents had to not buy a house they really liked, because they knew there was a bad group of Anti Social Chavs that hung around near by (despite it being a nice area) ... they decided to give it a miss, when one of the locals stabbed one of the chavs and got nicked.
Paul_J

5th May 10 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_paz
my conclusion to why the asian kids did that to him was due to Question Time last week when Nick Griffith said Islam was (in not so many words) FUCKED UP!

i'm indian and i hate other races thinking indians, muslims, etc are the race, we are NOT!

Im more british than most and i'm proud

Yeah that would piss me off too and I've noticed them do that
Dom

5th May 10 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Yup!
I have no problems with smacking, parents used to leather me if i acted like a spoilt cunt and i respect them for it. Likewise, even though i gave my teachers shit i always respected them for doing the job and always knew when to call it quits and back down.
Steve
Premium Member

5th May 10 at 22:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh islam is fucked up, but iv not got a problem with you if thats what you want to believe
Nath

5th May 10 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:

Yup!
I have no problems with smacking, parents used to leather me if i acted like a spoilt cunt and i respect them for it. Likewise, even though i gave my teachers shit i always respected them for doing the job and always knew when to call it quits and back down.

Exactly. My old man smacked me whenever I wronged. And guess what? I stopped doing wrong Really is simple. Same with teachers. I never back chatted my teachers. It just wasn't on my radar to do so. In fact I wouldnt dare
Steve
Premium Member

5th May 10 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FUCK ME THE SIZE OF THAT WOMENS ARSE AT THE END OF THAT VID PAUL J POSTED
lostboy
Banned

5th May 10 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisBoom
Religion - Root of all evil.

That is EXACTLY what I've said for a long time.

All these wars in the middle east, what are they over? Religion (I'm talking about the Shiteys (sp) and them sunnys) fighting over a fictional character. I mean c'mon

Its like starting a war over who was better, batman or the joker, who gives a fuck they never existed, just like god
Paul_J

5th May 10 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

yeah i thought that
Dom

5th May 10 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve

yeah i thought that

FPMSL it's a proper big-mumma arse

[Edited on 05-05-2010 by Dom]
Steve
Premium Member

5th May 10 at 22:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Islam really is ridiculous some of the stuff they believe and interpret from there holy book.

Like that humans were once 60ft tall and dinosaurs were there pets once upon a time

this is exactly what one of them at work believes, nice enough guy though but his religion fills his head with nonsense.

loads more hes told me too that i cant recall atm

[Edited on 05-05-2010 by Steve]
lostboy
Banned

5th May 10 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just watched the vid Paul posted again, the white lads keep backing off as if they're scared, one runs round the corner then looks back and starts to walk back round slowly, I would have been straight in there smashing teeth off curbs

PUT YOUR TEETH ON THE CURB NIGGAAAAA!
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

5th May 10 at 22:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but you never know what weapons people have on them
corsa_paz

5th May 10 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some may know that indian absoloutly hate paki/muslims to death (well most of them) and id have them shipped to an island and gassed
lostboy
Banned

5th May 10 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
but you never know what weapons people have on them

Only people who have something to fear carry weapons, I was born with two big weapons and its the only ones I think should be used.

Edit: Except that 3 foot power bar in my car

[Edited on 05-05-2010 by lostboy]
LukeS

5th May 10 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i detest bungalis, yes i sound racist but i fucking hate them.
Ben G

5th May 10 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the longer video is even better. they start on him, pushing into him and getting in his face.

of course you're going to stand your ground and defend yourself when someones in your face.

his own fault, go on you BNP romford man

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Muslim attacks a politician 22 database queries in 0.0149362 seconds