corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cheating .....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheating .....
Tom

User status: Offline
24th May 10 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
i wouldnt cheat myself, but i have been trying it on with a few people that have girlfriends

that's why you wanted to know about colin

Jade so you are saying that someone who has ever cheated can't change that's a bit silly.
Dione J

24th May 10 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always look forward to your replies VXR
Tom

24th May 10 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
See I think its stupid looking at how people have acted in other relationships - as could be 1,000,000 different things going on in that particular relationship which wouldnt be now.

Exactly, i've cheated on girls i've not really cared about and also with girls who I have but it was when I was younger and silly. You only learn @ life through experience....
Dione J

24th May 10 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
quote:
Originally posted by Dione J
Jade, random question - Would you let Colin have a 3 some with you and me?

Poor, Just piss poor.
Neo

24th May 10 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo B

24th May 10 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I aim to enlighten debate

But i don't get how its ok for a male to cheat with a male, but not a female?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

24th May 10 at 14:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
i wouldnt cheat myself, but i have been trying it on with a few people that have girlfriends

Jade so you are saying that someone who has ever cheated can't change that's a bit silly.

FUCK

i really need to keep my mouth shut
JadeM
Premium Member

24th May 10 at 14:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

Tom, I'm not saying they can't change. People make mistakes in life, but for me it would ruin my trust in them forever, I'd always have a niggling doubt that they'd do it again and that wouldn't make for a happy relationship! I can honestly say I would never cheat or do anything behind Colins back. My rule of thumb is if I feel I need to hide anything I'm thinking of doing from Colin, then I know that its wrong !

"edit" That doesnt read the way it was meant - itreads as if I've been 'thinkiing' of doing things that Colin wouldn't approve off

[Edited on 24-05-2010 by JadeM]
mwg

24th May 10 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been cheated on but never cheated on someone myself and I really don't think I would ever do it as it just seems pointless, if you really wanted to be with someone then you wouldn't be off shagging other people.

A bit hypercritical but I have been with 2 lasses that I knew had boyfriends. Shouldn't of done it but I did.

Like I say though I would never ever go near another lass if I had a girlfriend/wife. Never have, never will.
mwg

24th May 10 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
Tom, I'm not saying they can't change. People make mistakes in life, but for me it would ruin my trust in them forever, I'd always have a niggling doubt that they'd do it again and that wouldn't make for a happy relationship! I can honestly say I would never cheat or do anything behind Colins back. My rule of thumb is if I feel I need to hide anything I'm thinking of doing from Colin, then I know that its wrong !

Exactly, I've been in that situation, gave them another chance and I never trusted them. It didn't work out.

Another lass cheated on me but she didn't get another chance as knew I wouldn't trust her.
Matt L

24th May 10 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

I aim to enlighten debate

But i don't get how its ok for a male to cheat with a male, but not a female?

Just asked the girl at work atm which she would prefer whether it was a male of female if their other half cheated and she said female purely because if people found out they went off to a bloke then her reputation would be shocking with people thinking she turned him gay etc (that was my take on the question) as cheating is cheating whether its male/female/both/neither.
Xs

24th May 10 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What if you're birds cheating with another bird, you could say its ok then try weasel yourself into a threesome situation!
mattk

24th May 10 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id deffo do that, I enjoy it for a while if at all possible
mwg

24th May 10 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd still get rid
Neo

24th May 10 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same
Daimo B

24th May 10 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
What if you're birds cheating with another bird, you could say its ok then try weasel yourself into a threesome situation!

If your birds cheating with another bird, theres a high chance she doesn't like your pork sausage and won't want you involved. Thats why shes cheating

Besides, never 2 hot lesbians in real life. Always 1 ok/good looking, and the other is the burley man like geezabird with biceps bigger than your thighs.
corsa_paz

24th May 10 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive cheated many years ago when i was at uni..i too got 'tide' down too quick and was quite a lad (now 28)...but with life experiences and drama's i realised cheating got me nowhere, and my own actions make me paranoid, cause i never got found out..and i think if i can get away with it, why couldnt my partner if she wanted too...?

i used every lie in the book and got away with it...but looking back, i always thought what a NOB!

you dont realisw what you got until you either lose it or about to
JadeM
Premium Member

24th May 10 at 15:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_paz

you dont realisw what you got until you either lose it or about to

So true, as Ronan Keating is now finding out the hard way!!

Reading all the replies, most if not all who have admitted cheating regret it big time. A lesson to all !!
Xs

24th May 10 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
Originally posted by Xs

If your birds cheating with another bird, theres a high chance she doesn't like your pork sausage and won't want you involved. Thats why shes cheating

Besides, never 2 hot lesbians in real life. Always 1 ok/good looking, and the other is the burley man like geezabird with biceps bigger than your thighs.

Thats even better if you're birds a stinker and shes experimenting with a hot lesbian
Daimo B

24th May 10 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Reading all the replies, most if not all who have admitted cheating regret it big time. A lesson to all !!

Not really.

Sure he's lost a fairly hot bible bashing wife...

But do you honestly think he'll have trouble finding a new, if not many many many new ladyfriends

He'll still get to see his kids. Sure he's lost a wife, but his life certainly not gonna be much worse is it.

Another bible basher who can't follow their own 10 commandments. Does that mean he will go to hell?

Unless he repents his sins on his deathbed to make up for it?

I'd agree with the 2nd part. Its fun at the time, but when it all goes wrong, it goes wrong big time!!!!!
Daimo B

24th May 10 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
Thats even better if you're birds a stinker and shes experimenting with a hot lesbian

SUPRISE BUTTSECKS?
Nath

24th May 10 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

Not really.

Sure he's lost a fairly hot bible bashing wife...

But do you honestly think he'll have trouble finding a new, if not many many many new ladyfriends

He'll still get to see his kids. Sure he's lost a wife, but his life certainly not gonna be much worse is it.

You can be sure he's been there and done that to death though.
JadeM
Premium Member

24th May 10 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah sure he'll have had and still will have women throwing themselves at him. But if what he's saying is true he's lost the one he claims to love thanks to his cheating !! Sorry but I have no sympathy for him
mwg

24th May 10 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
JadeM
Premium Member

24th May 10 at 19:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

Whats the difference? Sorry for someone so opinionated on the matter of a celebraty who probably has more offer than i've had baked beans in life.

Im with Ben, i've been there. I was playing 2 girlfriends, both with perks and minuses.

Then both found out, and I lost both

6 months later, one of them contacted me back up for some fun. That was 9 years ago. We're getting married next year. The trust thing is totally down to you and if something happened to break your trust and you can't get over it, thats your issue. Sure its the other persons fault, but its your issue to deal with.

RE my top line, so your saying if he cheated with a bloke, that would be ok, but not a girl? Why?

Its not as black and white to say "you cheated, we're over". There will be a reason, some of those reasons are understandable, and other excusses are lame.

What if you've been married 10 years, the other person is totally un-interested in sex blah blah. The other one is still human and has needs, if your not happy to forfill those needs, then the other person will go elsewhere.

Having been there and done the naughty in my earlier years, i can honestly say i'd not do it again. I lost it all, but got the best part back. Its really not worth the effort for some willy wet action. But being 19/20 odd I can also honestly say I dont really regret it as i had a good time

Just noticed this reply !!

I mentioned Ronan Keating because he's whining and wanting sympathy for something he caused !! Typical male attitude to turn it all around and blame the wife for not being able to forgive him!!

And I was joking about Colin and another man hence the

[Edited on 24-05-2010 by JadeM]

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cheating ..... 22 database queries in 0.1045051 seconds