corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Retro Board games

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Retro Board games
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
26th Jun 10 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

i got in trouble for taking all the bolts out of one of them then jumping it off a really high river bank then left it in the river.

i swear it drew a crowd of people at the time, everyone coming down to see "the bike in the river" was the biggest thing to happen around here for a while i guess
Haimsey
Premium Member

26th Jun 10 at 13:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

Still have all three of them upstairs. Although my game of life is different - maybe an original version as it was mums, same with monopoly in its red and white box.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
SetH

26th Jun 10 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Game of life is responsible for the Uni delusion

iirc if you went the business route you took a shorter route around the board but only got 7k pay each time and if you went the Uni route you would then get 10k each time.

So blame them for instilling the uni = uber money jobs mentality

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Retro Board games 23 database queries in 0.0079660 seconds